Nancy Grace - 10/20/08 Monday

I respect TM, but I'm beginning to wonder about the on/off again mindset. Anyone know?

Tim has a lot of his own money invested in this search (44k) & he was also involved in other searches - NG reported that LP is helping to raise money for TES to continue the search for Caylee

Where do these people come up with these questions and how do they get through with such lame questions?

I just want mt daughter back..KC says this so calmly??? How if you weren't involved?

Well, I believe she honestly DOES want Caylee back alive, now...but ONLY because it would be less of a problem for her than being in jail :furious:

Ann Bremner - the new attorney has a "Memorial Wing" on death row.

I wish they would let people with real ?? ask ??'s... They ask some repeat ?? & some who have not followed this case ask?'s!

No body= weaker case. Hard time getting murder conviction, lawyer saying no proof KC did it.

Attorneys...........Tougher case without a body. One attorney thinks there's going to be a problem even getting murder conviction as there's no proof Casey did it.

What is the "new thought"...For those of us who cannot watch???

Oh, Sorry about that- the caller was just asking if it had been determined exatcly where the groceries (paper towels were mentioned specifically, but I assume the caller meant detergent/cleaning products, too) were ever confirmed to be "delivered" by Casey to either Tony's house, etc...

saying that would mean she might have used that stuff to clean up the trunk, etc

I hadn't thought about that.

Well, I believe she honestly DOES want Caylee back alive, now...but ONLY because it would be less of a problem for her than being in jail :furious:

Yeah she thought nobody would notice Caylee was missing I guess! Now she I hope is having A Huge Problem!!

:furious::furious::furious:

Try reasonable doubt case. Lawyer telling NG she's tough LOL.

All agree that Casey can't be put on the stand

Oh, Sorry about that- the caller was just asking if it had been determined exatcly where the groceries (paper towels were mentioned specifically, but I assume the caller meant detergent/cleaning products, too) were ever confirmed to be "delivered" by Casey to either Tony's house, etc...

saying that would mean she might have used that stuff to clean up the trunk, etc

I hadn't thought about that.

Thanks for answering. :)

I actually agree with that attorney that it is about proving that CASEY did it at this point, and not about proving Caylee is dead (I think that in admitting this, he probably also assumes that the jury WILL believe she is dead)

But fortunately, I think they will be able to adequately prove that Casey did it...I sure hope so

Well, hate to admit this, but the guy is correct when he say's that Pros. needs to prove KC actually murdered Caylee....however, I don't think prosecution is going to have a difficult time convincing the jury on this one.

I wish they would let people with real ?? ask ??'s... They ask some repeat ?? & some who have not followed this case ask?'s!

NG needs a screener. At least we haven't heard anyone in the past few programs ask about the biological father. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back