Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, she did order crayons & a tablet. She also put knobs on her capitals and it makes them real ugly. They look like jacks.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html

For those that may have missed it, I believe it was Tuba who read the stars as saying it was Cindy who was on the telephone with the pi's searching the area where Caylee was eventually found; or had directed them there. Page 9 of Yuri's supplemental reports quotes Cindy as claiming she had sent people to walk the area a month before Caylee was found.

It must be quite tiring to be so right so often, dear astros! (That was code for "Thanks!")

FYI:
To let you all know Fox released the most photos today they have 10 sets in total of them. So far none of the other media links released all of these!

I think everything is released now that will be released for "The Span Of Truth" docs for today! :clap: :blowkiss: ;clap:
WOW! Now for me to take a look at them after I double check all of them & check the updates for Haleigh...except the news conference that is on right now will need to be added! :clap: :clap:

lin I have been adding all of WESH's news report videos that have been released & I'm sure they will do the same for the 4pm ones! Thanks for the heads up on it so that I can add the 4pm ones in too! :blowkiss:

"Happy Span Of Truth" Reading to everyone! :blowkiss: :crazy:
:angel:
Glad I went to bed early last night....I have a lot of reading to do now! :clap:

What a ridiculous rejoinder from Baez-Baden! There was no heart sticker on the duct tape at the CSI? Well RIGHT, the sticker was to the side and the blank spot on the duct tape conformed to the heart precisely. Who is talking junk, Defense!?

The defense needs to watch NG to keep score. At least NG gets some of the facts straight.

What a ridiculous rejoinder from Baez-Baden! There was no heart sticker on the duct tape at the CSI? Well RIGHT, the sticker was to the side and the blank spot on the duct tape conformed to the heart precisely. Who is talking junk, Defense!?

Stop it Tuba!!!! :rolling:You're giving me Johnnie Cochran flashbacks

and the Crayons-toooo much!

No please don't stop...it's LOL FuNNY! You Amazing Forensic Astrologers Rock!

Please pray with me that Jose Baez is physically able to continue on the case. He put this defense team together and has done some tall work since last July. He is easy on the ears and will not grate on his listeners. Our prayers have been effective so far and I don't believe anyone---anyone at all---wishes him harm.
Yes I join you all in praying for this attrony to continue on as was planned. We certainly don't need a change of players

I just came across this article about crime labs. I thought some of you would be interested to read it being Baez is bringing up crime lab mistakes & problems. This isn't one of them that he mentioned in the FOX article in his response to the doc released today. Either way I thought I'd post it for everyone! :eek:

Report: Crime Labs Lack Consistent Standards
255-Page Report Urging Creation Of National Standards
POSTED: 4:05 pm EST February 18, 2009
<snipped>
WASHINGTON -- Crime labs nationwide must be overhauled to prevent the types of mistakes that put innocent people in prison and leave criminals out on the street, researchers have concluded. The report's authors say the lack of consistent standards raises the possibility that the quality of forensic evidence presented in court can vary unpredictably.
"The forensic science community and the medical examiner/coroner system must be upgraded if forensic practitioners are to be expected to serve the goals of justice," the report found.
Artricle:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18743199/detail.html

I just came across this article about crime labs. I thought some of you would be interested to read it being Baez is bringing up crime lab mistakes & problems. This isn't one of them that he mentioned in the FOX article inhis response to the doc released today. Either way I thought I'd post it for evryone! :eek:

Report: Crime Labs Lack Consistent Standards
255-Page Report Urging Creation Of National Standards
POSTED: 4:05 pm EST February 18, 2009
<snipped>
WASHINGTON -- Crime labs nationwide must be overhauled to prevent the types of mistakes that put innocent people in prison and leave criminals out on the street, researchers have concluded. The report's authors say the lack of consistent standards raises the possibility that the quality of forensic evidence presented in court can vary unpredictably.
"The forensic science community and the medical examiner/coroner system must be upgraded if forensic practitioners are to be expected to serve the goals of justice," the report found.
Artricle:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18743199/detail.html

I work for a consulting firm that helps write contracts for a Forensic DNA lab. DNA is one thing that is most undisputed. If they find Casey's DNA on any of the evidence from the recovery site, that will be REALLY hard to dispute. And for the record there are rigorous standards for DNA labs set forth by both the FBI and other private accrediting agencies.

The latest technology is often referred to as "touch DNA". For example, if Casey touched the duct tape and perhaps her fingerprints were degraded there is still a chance that the sticky side held onto some of her skin cells on the tape. The slick side could be deteriorated from the weather but if any of those cells were still stuck to the remains they could still be in tact for DNA testing. You can test as few as 8 skin cells for DNA. I would highly doubt we have seen the last of forensic DNA test results on this case.

Tuba.....Tuba ? Just popping in to see how you're enjoying YOUR PAPERS that were finally set free! Can I get you anything, coke, pretzels, maybe a pillow for your back? Just want to make sure you enjoy reading all of the confirmation of what your charts gave us a peak at. I'll be over here, re-reading more carefully, holler if you need anything!

I work for a consulting firm that helps write contracts for a Forensic DNA lab. DNA is one thing that is most undisputed. If they find Casey's DNA on any of the evidence from the recovery site, that will be REALLY hard to dispute. And for the record there are rigorous standards for DNA labs set forth by both the FBI and other private accrediting agencies.

The latest technology is often referred to as "touch DNA". For example, if Casey touched the duct tape and perhaps her fingerprints were degraded there is still a chance that the sticky side held onto some of her skin cells on the tape. The slick side could be deteriorated from the weather but if any of those cells were still stuck to the remains they could still be in tact for DNA testing. You can test as few as 8 skin cells for DNA. I would highly doubt we have seen the last of forensic DNA test results on this case.

Thank You salvarenga so much for explaining about forsenic DNA etc.! :blowkiss:

Super Astro's,
Did Baez release all of those links in the FOX article about his reaction to the doc's under the advice of he's new PR? It seems to be at least a better attempt to throw some smoke screens, compared to what the infamous Gill C./Todd Black would have released if he was still the PR!

I have a few other questions how are Casey, the A's & the defense handling the incriminating forsenic evidence now that they were released yesterday?

Do the charts show if any of the lawyers have come to visit Casey since it was released to the media that they haven't been there since the memorial?
Also can you elaborate more about the the end of the "Span Of Truth" coming & Casey's mental status in the next coming week?

Is she wanting to crawl out of her skin being alone for 8-days & being in solitary confinement when she was/is such a social party girl? Is she talking the guards heads off when she gets her 1hr a day in substitute of her once chatterbox on-line, cell phone & texting addiction? I hope this makes sense no enough caffiene for me yet!!! :crazy:
TIA

:grouphug: :angel:

what do you guys make of the diary entry? the opposite page says '03. i'm not ready to get excited and believe she wrote it 5 days after killing our little Caylee.

If that entry was made in 2003, she would have been in high school, age seventeen. It might refer to a private decision not to go on to college or the U. But that doesn't compute with the end justifying the means and the bella vita happiness she tatooed onto herself after the homicide. The '03 could have been added by her or her mother long, long after the entry was made. As in last summer. As Mike Brooks explained, even the ink will be age dated by the FBI lab and the paper and so forth. That "'03" is most conspicuous and no one at Evidence overlooked it. It was subordinated to the importance and meaning of the text for a reason. We just do not know because we have, as you say, too little information.

If that entry was made in 2003, she would have been in high school, age seventeen. It might refer to a private decision not to go on to college or the U. But that doesn't compute with the end justifying the means and the bella vita happiness she tatooed onto herself after the homicide. The '03 could have been added by her or her mother long, long after the entry was made. As in last summer. As Mike Brooks explained, even the ink will be age dated by the FBI lab and the paper and so forth. That "'03" is most conspicuous and no one at Evidence overlooked it. It was subordinated to the importance and meaning of the text for a reason. We just do not know because we have, as you say, too little information.

If Cindy or Casey added that 03 in after the fact....they better be thinking back to the Martha Stewart trial. Was it not analysis of ink and paper that did her in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee