Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that entry was made in 2003, she would have been in high school, age seventeen. It might refer to a private decision not to go on to college or the U. But that doesn't compute with the end justifying the means and the bella vita happiness she tatooed onto herself after the homicide. The '03 could have been added by her or her mother long, long after the entry was made. As in last summer. As Mike Brooks explained, even the ink will be age dated by the FBI lab and the paper and so forth. That "'03" is most conspicuous and no one at Evidence overlooked it. It was subordinated to the importance and meaning of the text for a reason. We just do not know because we have, as you say, too little information.

I really hope that they can determine when it was written, as it would be a "BOMBSHELL!" as Nancy Grace likes to say.

The one thing that bothers me is, why on earth would she go home (keep in mind by this time she was "living" with Tony) just so she could write an incriminating diary entry? It just seems a little off to me.

FYI: One of D. Casey's transcript interviews about his field trip video taping with FBI Nick Savage & Sgt. John Alleen was released ordered by Judge Strickland! Motion orders & transcript posted in the Caylee Time-Stamped thread!

Happy "Span Of Truth" continues another day....80-page transcript! The 2nd interview Judge Strickland hasn't ruled on yet!

O/T
I still have so much to read I'm still looking over the crime scene photos! :crazy:

:angel:

I was doing some reading in an office lobby this morning. FBI told People magazine in re: perpetrator's fingerprints to "read between the lines". The prints found were not Lee's, not Cindy's, not George's. My deep, very dark suspicion is that they were not the nanny's.

I really hope that they can determine when it was written, as it would be a "BOMBSHELL!" as Nancy Grace likes to say.

The one thing that bothers me is, why on earth would she go home (keep in mind by this time she was "living" with Tony) just so she could write an incriminating diary entry? It just seems a little off to me.

If you blow up the photo of the journal, it looks very clear to me that pages were torn out of the book. This is my opinion of what may have happened: Lee brought KC's bags home from TonE's house. CA went through it all...found $200 cash...AND maybe the diary.....Then, she sneaked it out to read, was shocked by what she found, destroyed pages prior to June 21 (leaving it because it was not so incriminating in her mind). :confused:Can you tell from the charts if there were pages there that were destroyed? This is just me thinking out loud, but it sure feels right to me.....

FYI: One of D. Casey's transcript interviews about his field trip video taping with FBI Nick Savage & Sgt. John Alleen was released ordered by Judge Strickland! Motion orders & transcript posted in the Caylee Time-Stamped thread!

Happy "Span Of Truth" continues another day....80-page transcript! The 2nd interview Judge Strickland hasn't ruled on yet!

O/T
I still have so much to read I'm still looking over the crime scene photos! :crazy:

currently reading. on page 42. and all i can say at this point is: wow. just wow.

I was doing some reading in an office lobby this morning. FBI told People magazine in re: perpetrator's fingerprints to "read between the lines". The prints found were not Lee's, not Cindy's, not George's. My deep, very dark suspicion is that they were not the nanny's.

Tuba...I love your choice of words! :floorlaugh:

If you blow up the photo of the journal, it looks very clear to me that pages were torn out of the book. This is my opinion of what may have happened: Lee brought KC's bags home from TonE's house. CA went through it all...found $200 cash...AND maybe the diary.....Then, she sneaked it out to read, was shocked by what she found, destroyed pages prior to June 21 (leaving it because it was not so incriminating in her mind). :confused:Can you tell from the charts if there were pages there that were destroyed? This is just me thinking out loud, but it sure feels right to me.....

Ah, but you are absolutely correct. clickorlando has the report.
Several pages were ripped out following the pages that read " '03". I had the same thought you did about a very late alteration as it was brought from Tony's. Lee could have done that or another family member. But at least now we know there are pages missing following the dated one. No wonder Judge Pirro said what she did about the difference in the writing.

Brilliant Astro's will GA, CA & Lee show up to the video depo's next week? GA & CA are still scheduled for the Thursday 2/26/09 & Lee for Friday 2/27/09?

No motions to block video taping has been filed!

AMENDED NOTICE TAKING DEPO OF GEORGE ANTHONY ON 2/26/2009 @ 10:30 AM & CINDY ANTHONY ON 2/26/2009 @ 1:30 PM
NOTICE OF TAKING VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF LEE ANTHONY ON 2/27/2009 @ 9:00 AM

Ah, but you are absolutely correct. clickorlando has the report.
Several pages were ripped out following the pages that read " '03". I had the same thought you did about a very late alteration as it was brought from Tony's. Lee could have done that or another family member. But at least now we know there are pages missing following the dated one. No wonder Judge Pirro said what she did about the difference in the writing.

Tuba,
Thanks for letting me know about the article. My gut tells me that there may have been more vivid writings on June 15 - 20 that were removed from the journal. Is there any way to determine that from your readings of her charts? I also feel that the '03 was added and not original. JMO....

I'm new to this site as far as posting messages but I have been reading your astros for months....I'm amazed! I had my own theory about this case from day one, I knew she did it, I knew the child was somewhere in the woods near water (strong instinct) and had the feeling that this crime was actually committed in a home or house party and then the body was disposed. Not sure if you have discussed previously about where she was actually killed. Tuba....your amazing...any thoughts?

Sorry posted twice....don't know yet how to use this...apparently

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DiaryDating014.jpg

This is the horoscope for Virtual Truth's earlier question regarding the true time of the diary entry. The ASC of the horary is 0° Leo, an advisement that our query is premature as more facts surrounding this piece of evidence will surface soon. There is unhealthy excitement behind the euphoria in the entry. Part of Fortune in diarist's H. of children trine Mercury could be valuable discovery by LE. The Mars-Jupiter of this chart does oppose Caylee's Mercury. Casey was exulting after a powerful experience that represented a departure from the norm & a decided rebellion. She unleashed intense energy that knew no boundaries and sought ever more license and liberty in a fierce acting out during a volatile and unstable time.

Diarist is Mercury semi-square Uranus, co-rulers of H. 7. Her past is masked from us because of deception, hiding from the truth, intercepted Moon-Pluto in Capricorn. But this item of hers, Mercury of course but also the Sun in H. 8 (her Second House) which rules the question and the future of the question, give us a glimpse into that past via the sextile, Moon-Pluto in opportunity 60° to the Sun.

Well Oldsoul2, to date I have simply accepted the police statement that the Hopespring house was the crime scene. Your intuition is probably reliable since you felt it strongly and it corresponds the the police report.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DiaryDating014.jpg

This is the horoscope for Virtual Truth's earlier question regarding the true time of the diary entry. The ASC of the horary is 0° Leo, an advisement that our query is premature as more facts surrounding this piece of evidence will surface soon. There is unhealthy excitement behind the euphoria in the entry. Part of Fortune in diarist's H. of children trine Mercury could be valuable discovery by LE. The Mars-Jupiter of this chart does oppose Caylee's Mercury. Casey was exulting after a powerful experience that represented a departure from the norm & a decided rebellion. She unleashed intense energy that knew no boundaries and sought ever more license and liberty in a fierce acting out during a volatile and unstable time.

Diarist is Mercury semi-square Uranus, co-rulers of H. 7. Her past is masked from us because of deception, hiding from the truth, intercepted Moon-Pluto in Capricorn. But this item of hers, Mercury of course but also the Sun in H. 8 (her Second House) which rules the question and the future of the question, give us a glimpse into that past via the sextile, Moon-Pluto in opportunity 60° to the Sun.

Thanks, Tuba. I won't be at all surprised if those pages appear in the near future!

Thanks Tuba......I just can't shake the feeling that it happened at night at some house party...not sure why.

For someone who is so confident that she is the criminal of the century....she has left quite a lot of evidence and tracks in her path...guess she didn't realize that her lies are only for fools and that her level of intelligence really needs a lift. I am confident that the missing pages probably have been destroyed...since it is consistent with her constant desire to hide and lie.....wonder if one of those entries was a confession

Baez visited Casey yesterday (reported in media....I'll try to find a jail log if it's available) & it's being reported that next week that another 1,000 + pages of discovery will be released! This is in addition to what was released this week!
I still haven't even read but a page or two but will catch up on them tonight & over the weekend! :crazy:
O/T Media is usually quieter on the weekend except for updates on Haleigh who I pray is found safe.....I have a bad feeling though about her but I do pray she is found sooner rather then later & not left like Caylee thrown away like trash! :(

Bet Casey was none too pleased with being ignored for 10 days by Baez!!!
Remember it is all about her & no one else not even Caylee or Baez's health issues. I'm glad he took time away so that he gets better! We don't need a new lawyer to end up taking over her case!!

You are welcome! I'm am grateful that you posed your q. when you did. If you follow the astrology of Casey on this thread, you know her Dark Moon Lilith at birth is 0:16 Aquarius (or 30:16 Capricorn). Look at the Descendant of the horary you asked. It is on her natal Lilith. Her urge to record her high damages her case as you can count on Lilith to do.

If you study the Twelfth House of the Descendant, Casey, you will note that its ruler is Jupiter and that Jupiter is found in one of the angular Houses, 7. That means this diary entry is inflammatory, Mars conjunct Jupiter, and "tells all" because it brings to light what was heretofore hidden. For confirmation, look at the accidental House 12 of the chart. It is II with Cancer intercepted and that ruler, Mercury, is also angular in House 7. There will continue much to do about this evidentiary writing.

The Moon and Mercury both were last over Pluto, hidden knowledge & dead bodies in the Sign of the grave. If you look at the accidental chart, the one for the moment of asking, Pluto rules the House of the child, confirming what we saw when looking at the prisoner's personal child, Caput Algol on House 11. So when we study the child who is the subject of all of our concern, H. 5, the information repeats what we see when viewed from the prisoner's perspective of "My (possessive) biological child", Venus who was square Pluto in the past, 8+ months ago. 8+ degrees representing eight months back in time from your question.

The Part of Fortune is 3:36 II both trine and ruled by Mercury and found under the House of Algol. The Part of Female Children is 7:14 Scorpio square the prisoner's Aquarian planets and the Part of Death is conjunct H. 3 and Saturn, at 18:04 Virgo, saying so loud it blasts your ear drums that the writing, H. 3, is not about the deflowering of a seventeen year old virgin, but about Death. In horaries about a crime, Saturn is the responsible party. Saturn is co-ruler of the Aquarian Descendant.

Some may not notice the left sidebar where it is noted that the Moon was out of bounds when Casey wrote this but that is the reason for remarks about a powerful experience, exulting, rebellion, defying behavioral norms.

Have any of our super-astros taken a look at what was going with the stars on June 21, 2008 in Orlando?

Not to stir up the innards while breakfast or brunch is digesting but Sandra Marshall and various other experts have commented on t.v. that there is an exhilaration following a killing, if you are a psychopath/sociopath. That is really awful to contemplate.

I'm new to this site as far as posting messages but I have been reading your astros for months....I'm amazed! I had my own theory about this case from day one, I knew she did it, I knew the child was somewhere in the woods near water (strong instinct) and had the feeling that this crime was actually committed in a home or house party and then the body was disposed. Not sure if you have discussed previously about where she was actually killed. Tuba....your amazing...any thoughts?
Welcome Oldsoul! I knew she did it too. No doubt about it for me. I always believed that little Caylee died in the trunk of Casey's car. I imagine that LE has it pretty much wrapped and they know the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla