2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

My husband was an ex-LE and had his PI license for 20 years after retiring from LE. He would never have entered a property without trying to reach the owner and if no owner was available he would notify LE he was conducting an investigation in the area.

Hi Lambchop :)

Wow! You just made me think of something! DC didn't WANT to get permission cause he didn't want ANYONE to know he was there!

Just had another thought about how depressed and discouraged Cindy seemed following DC's adventure into the woods. Even if DC was truthful about not finding any remains, it appears he did, at the very least, see the pink blanket. If he reported back to Cindy on what he had seen, and she knew this blanket was Caylee's, that could explain her demeanor. I don't recall seeing anywhere where Cindy was questioned about the pink blanket.

Let's say that it is the laundry bag that we see at 5:43 (which I think it is)... doesn't that prove that Caylee's remains were in fact there November 15th, 2008 when Dominic was there? If I remember correctly, weren't some of Caylee's remains found inside the bag too?

So, Cindy saying that she sent someone out "there" and they found nothing could be proven wrong with the laundry bag being seen on the video, correct?

Meaning that maybe they didn't find her (yeah right) but she was in fact there! They couldn't continue to claim that she wasn't there in November at least.

I see something different..starting at 6:03 and keeping your eyes panned to under the brush on the left..till 6:16..there is a very light material like bag under the brush.

i may be seeing things..~L~ but it stood out immediately

OMG! Pause it at 7:38. There's is RIGHT THERE... A beige bag! Yesterday I seen at 5:43 a beige bag that looked like it was hidden in pretty thick brush by the pavers. DID THEY MOVE IT?

Or could that be a blanket? It looks more like a bag to me?

Edit again... now that I look at it closer it looks more like a blanket? What color was the Winnie the Pooh Blanket?

Just had another thought about how depressed and discouraged Cindy seemed following DC's adventure into the woods. Even if DC was truthful about not finding any remains, it appears he did, at the very least, see the pink blanket. If he reported back to Cindy on what he had seen, and she knew this blanket was Caylee's, that could explain her demeanor. I don't recall seeing anywhere where Cindy was questioned about the pink blanket.

MOO - DC searched, he found, he told. He did not call LE as he was instructed. Team A gathered to put their heads together for next plan. In the meantime, through some "daisy chain" RK beat them to the punch. He searched again, he found, he told. Only he told the right people.

OMG! Pause it at 7:38. There's is RIGHT THERE... A beige bag! Yesterday I seen at 5:43 a beige bag that looked like it was hidden in pretty thick brush by the pavers. DID THEY MOVE IT?

Edit again... now that I look at it closer it looks more like a blanket? What color was the Winnie the Pooh Blanket?

The Pooh blanket was light blue substantial stains from mold and mud. It had an image of piglet riding on Poohs shoulders, it was found in the bag with a lot of her bones, they thought it was a towel at first.

The Exhibit (32) photo of the Pooh blanket is here:

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?action=view&current=Cindydepo26.jpg

I made it lighter, hoping we could see it better, but I don't think so.

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/...d images/?action=view&current=Cindydepo26.jpg

Does anyone know what the striped item is at 7:37?

Thanks! :)

That sure looks like a Pooh Blanket to me. Great eyes LolaMoon.

To me, this is a "bombshell". Why didn't we analyze this tape sooner? You can bet LE did! It solves so much. Just think, DC tells CA and company that he found the blanket, etc. but the body is not there.... (because it had been submerged in water and was not easily visible to him at that time)....KC thinks she is home free....then BOOM....RK pokes a hole in her bubble. Imagine how pizzed KC would be at the jail when she hears on the TV that a skeleton has been found....................................:)

Does anyone know what the striped item is at 7:37?

Thanks! :)

It looks like a canvas umbrella with stripes. You can see the pole extending from the bottom. When I stopped the video and blew it up, that is what it looks like.

It looks like a canvas umbrella with stripes. You can see the pole extending from the bottom. When I stopped the video and blew it up, that is what it looks like.

I don't know how to blow up video but I did go back and watch it quite a few times and I agree with you.

That's why I love this forum. I'm not very good at this yet, so it is good that there are so many people that do know how to do all this great sluething and someone always figures out exactly what it is we're looking at.

Thanks!

Edit: I wish on the grid it would show/say where a canvas umbrella was found. That would have helped us narrow down how close they were at that time during the tape.

We know by the pink blanket and possible laundry bag @ 5:43 on the tape that they were right there before it switches to the next day.

MOO - DC searched, he found, he told. He did not call LE as he was instructed. Team A gathered to put their heads together for next plan. In the meantime, through some "daisy chain" RK beat them to the punch. He searched again, he found, he told. Only he told the right people.

IMO whatever info DC received that gave him the confidence to say to JH [paraphrased] 'we found Caylee, we are going to get her' and whatever he reported back to CA on his search started a sequence..... as follows

1. There was confidence that Caylee was no longer findable, remains gone/scattered at original dump location.

2. CA knew for sure that Caylee was gone, thus the devastation and grief at the MB presser.

3. A strategy was formulated with the Caylee is Alive and KC is Innocent campaign.

4. MN did not like the strategy and decided to respectfully resign.

5. CA and GA initiated the Caylee is Alive campaign with an interview on LKL and CA sightings.

6. JB was emboldened by the developments and also hyped up the KC is innocent, Caylee is Alive drum beat.

7. RK found Caylee and brought an end to that phase, MN counted his blessings.

Don't know which video link you have been looking at, but here is a good one -- http://www.wesh.com/video/20728364/index.html It's from WESH and you can enlarge to full screen for careful study. It shows great detail of the second day search. DC sure spent a lot of time focusing on the ground in one spot. He points to some pavers, and I believe this is probably where KB heard him say that "it should be right there".

I also think he has gloves on in the woods on the second day, being very careful to leave no fingerprints or DNA. This is interesting because he did not have them on the first day and did not have them on the second day when searching at the house for the second time. The reason I find that interesting is because if you listen to the TV audio interview of Ginette Lucas, it sounded like the house was something she dreamed about, that it was a landmark and not a place to search. I believe the real reason he didn't have gloves on at the house was because he knew Caylee wasn't there -- searching the house was a part of the set-up for his story for why he was searching.

Just looked at the video again -- I may be wrong about the gloves. I think it was just the edge of his sleeve or his watch that I saw. But look at 9:08 -- he definitely has his camera down low and is taking a picture. Hoover mentions that DC had a camera and was taking pictures in one of his interviews or depositions. We have never seen these pictures, have we?

Just looked at the video again -- I may be wrong about the gloves. I think it was just the edge of his sleeve or his watch that I saw. But look at 9:08 -- he definitely has his camera down low and is taking a picture. Hoover mentions that DC had a camera and was taking pictures in one of his interviews or depositions. We have never seen these pictures, have we?

Hoover did say that DC had a still camera and he was taking pictures. I wonder if he turned those over to LE or if they were destroyed after Caylee's remains were found.

One thing I will give Hoover credit for is that he turned this tape over to LE. He should have went to Y.M. and J.A. with that video in November though. If he would have told Y.M. and J.A. what DC was up to in those woods and even made the comment of knowing where Caylee was... there is no doubt in my mind that they would have found Caylee.

RK would have never been.

Good morning all! Sitting here sipping coffee on a beautiful snowy day and looking at this again. Had a thought - what if DC really didn't find the body (could have if he had just looked for 25 minutes instead of 20) and then they get word back to Casey that they couldn't find it. So she thinks it's gotten buried and she's off the hook. Then in December when Kronk actually finds it, she reacts (allegedly) with anger because it was supposed to have been gone!! She "can't believe this is happening"!!!

I don't know - just thinking out loud. I'm more inclined to think that he knew exactly where the body was and the whole thing was staged to show that there was no body there. Or he could have been duped by someone who did know exacly where it was. They could have even used the pavers as a marker for this - to get him close but not exactly on it. But I do think that Casey probably thought her little "problem" was being (had been) taken care of for her, one way or another.

Another random thought - watching DC rip through those bags with his pocketknife at the Brackenwood house I noticed he even used his hands and touched one of the bags to open it. Lucky for him that wasn't "the" bag - he would have been the next one under the bus!!

I personally think DC did locate the body, but was conflicted about what to do. So, what does he do-he tells everyone he found nothing. It just doesn't make any sense that RK saw something from the road, and DC who went into the woods came up empty handed.

I personally think DC did locate the body, but was conflicted about what to do. So, what does he do-he tells everyone he found nothing. It just doesn't make any sense that RK saw something from the road, and DC who went into the woods came up empty handed.

I also think that he located her. I just don't know (this sounds so awful) what parts of her he found.

What makes me SO ANGRY is that there he was, walking all over her. Possibly pushing her tiny, scattered bones deeper into the ground. Picking up that baby blanket and not calling LE. Dropping it back onto the ground like it is nothing.

I'm wondering if he thought that he would find Caylee whole and then when he did find whatever he found of her, like you said, couldn't bring himself to make that phone call to whoever he was supposed to call.

I still can't comprehend how he can live with himself. Knowing that she was right there and he just left her there. I can't even think of a word to describe how sad and angry that makes me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back