GUILTY TX - Emma Thompson, 4, dies with STD, skull fracture, Spring, 27 June 2009

This and ALL like him can be rehabilitated with one thing, a bullet.

This mother could not be a gifted nurse, a "gifted" nurse's natural instinct is to render aid and protect whoever needs help. Letting your own flesh and blood be obviously abused and tortured goes against that.

Like all of you my heart hurts when I read these stories and yet I can't not read them.
We need to do better. We are letting innocent babies who cannot defend themselves down. I don't know what the answer is but if any of you have any ideas on something please say so. It is more than apparent that the child should have been taken whether they knew the boyfriend existed or not.

Who on here could not look at that trash and know instantly that he should not be around your children much less you.

There's more ....

"Two more children who had contact with Lucas Ruric Coe were taken into protective custody Friday after Texas Child Protective Services confirmed one, a 4-year-old girl, had been sexually abused."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/moms/6556702.html

Unbelievable! Wonder how many more children he's hurt?

What a sicko- I hope he and the childs "mother" pay for what they have done.

Seriously, what is it about these mothers that makes them vulnerable to these predators? I just can't figure this out. What am I missing? This mother lived in a very nice neighborhood in a home that was appraised at $200K+ - she's educated and comes from a wealthy family (from reading all the Houston Chronicle comments), yet bailed him out of jail at one point What makes women vulnerable to this type of scummy person and what makes them put the safety of their children secondary to protecting these guys? Are they threatened by these guys? I can't wrap my mind around this at all.

Seriously, what is it about these mothers that makes them vulnerable to these predators? I just can't figure this out. What am I missing? This mother lived in a very nice neighborhood in a home that was appraised at $200K+ - she's educated and comes from a wealthy family (from reading all the Houston Chronicle comments), yet bailed him out of jail at one point What makes women vulnerable to this type of scummy person and what makes them put the safety of their children secondary to protecting these guys? Are they threatened by these guys? I can't wrap my mind around this at all.

Based on this guy's criminal record, I would definitely say he seeks out single mothers. But it's a great question as to why these mothers fall for him and his BS. I'm sure he does whatever it takes to draw them in and make them believe they can't live without him. But for me, first time I had to bail him out of jail - or if I knew about his criminal record - would be a dealbreaker. I don't get it and I don't suppose I ever will.

Bottom line is, she KNEW he wasn't supposed to be there and went to great lengths to hide the fact that he was. If, by some travesty, she isn't charged with something in this case, I truly hope she never has a good night's sleep for the rest of her life. I hope that baby girl's face is there every single time she closes her eyes. :furious:

I think this"Mother" was likely twisted before she met him if the biting comment is to be believed.......seriously little kids bite but who immediately thinks its a "sex thing"? She did as she was comfortable apparently commenting the baby(3 year old)was "kinky"! :( WTH?!

HAVE ANY STUDIES EVER BEEN ON THESE WOMEN? Its clearly not a socio-economic or ethnic thing as we have seen,time & time again,that this burning desire to "have a man" at all costs crosses those.Have women who offer their children up for sex or knowingly involve themselves with sex offenders or let a man abuse their children..........have they ever been studied?Any data complied? Id love to read a "profile" as theres seriously something going on in their heads!!!!!!!!

Has the "mom" of the little boy from Magnolia been charged with anything?? If not, she should be!! She allowed this to torture her little boy for years!! Until these women start being charged, it will keep happening. Since they obviously only care about their wants and "needs", then show them that their selfish actions have consequences...for them! :furious:

Has the "mom" of the little boy from Magnolia been charged with anything?? If not, she should be!! She allowed this to torture her little boy for years!! Until these women start being charged, it will keep happening. Since they obviously only care about their wants and "needs", then show them that their selfish actions have consequences...for them! :furious:

Oh, Amster, I agree with your every word and especially the bolded part.

I don't think anyone's been charged yet in any of these crimes. Emma's autopsy results have not yet been released and she passed away about a month ago. They must be doing toxicology as well, for it to take this long (my guess).

IIRC, Coe has one charge against him for the little boy he tortured, with the help from "mom" and CPS.

Based on this guy's criminal record, I would definitely say he seeks out single mothers. But it's a great question as to why these mothers fall for him and his BS. I'm sure he does whatever it takes to draw them in and make them believe they can't live without him. But for me, first time I had to bail him out of jail - or if I knew about his criminal record - would be a dealbreaker. I don't get it and I don't suppose I ever will.

Bottom line is, she KNEW he wasn't supposed to be there and went to great lengths to hide the fact that he was. If, by some travesty, she isn't charged with something in this case, I truly hope she never has a good night's sleep for the rest of her life. I hope that baby girl's face is there every single time she closes her eyes. :furious:
----------
It is very obvious to me that this "mother" of the little girl has no conscience what so ever regarding this little girl. She obivous did not care what happened to this baby. She needs to be drug tested because in my experience, the woman is usually dependent upon some drug the BF is providing her. If she is found to be drug free, then her only addiction to this man is most likely sex. This woman needs to be charged with the exact same crime that she helped to perpetrate. In my opinon, she is actually more guilty than he is and there should be side by side gurneys and she should get the needle at the same time as he does.

-----------
It is usually a drug habit or their very own crotch rules their entire world. Sounds crazy, I know, but very true. I know of a couple of women who have thought with their crotch for most of their lives.

The man was a monster and she covered for him. CPS failed but then so did many others -- this child should not be dead. Poor baby girl that must have truly suffered before he finally killed her while her mother looked the other way. It defies reason, or compassion, or decency.

IIRC, Coe has one charge against him for the little boy he tortured, with the help from "mom" and CPS.

oops - that's true. I forgot about that one. Sad, isn't it, when someone has so many suspected incidents that it's hard to keep track of them all. :mad:

----------
This woman needs to be charged with the exact same crime that she helped to perpetrate.

I had heard that lawmakers are working to make the punishment more severe in cases like these where a parent does not take proper measures to protect their child from predators. I sure hope that's true.

The man was a monster and she covered for him. CPS failed but then so did many others -- this child should not be dead. Poor baby girl that must have truly suffered before he finally killed her while her mother looked the other way. It defies reason, or compassion, or decency.

I haven't commented on this case because it makes my blood boil. Poor little girl was diagnosed with genital herpes and her mother did nothing and then lied to everyone (CPS, Emma's dad) about who had contact with her. Then we find out that Coe has a previous record of abuse of a little boy, who's mother also lied to CPS... I'm afraid to hear anymore about Coe (the monster) and the mother's who loved him (more than they loved their own children!)

I totally agree with you, the whole case defies reason, compassion or decency. I wish that both "mother's" are punished severly and I wish that Coe would be given a death penalty. JMO.

260xStory.jpg

RIP Emma!

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2009/08/03/conroe_courier/news/thompson0804.txt

Details surrounding a 4-year-old girl’s death in June are becoming clearer, and Harris County Child Protective Services believes the Magnolia boyfriend of the girl’s mother may be connected to the case.

The Harris County Sheriff’s Office has not made any arrests in the case, but no one is being ruled out, said Christina Garza, media relations manager for HCSO. Investigators are waiting on the results of an autopsy being conducted by the Southeast Texas Forensic Center in Conroe.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6556702.html

Two more children who had contact with Lucas Ruric Coe were taken into protective custody Friday after Texas Child Protective Services confirmed one, a 4-year-old girl, had been sexually abused.

CPS' action on Friday came after the 4-year-old Montgomery County girl told medical staff she had been touched inappropriately, according to an affidavit filed with a Montgomery County court. An exam confirmed the girl had been sexually abused, Carter said. The other child, a 9-year-old boy, had not been sexually abused but was living in the same home.

Both children were taken late Friday and placed into a foster home. CPS' investigation is continuing.

abigailyoung2.jpg
ABIGAIL YOUNG (Emma's mother)

lucascoe.jpg
LUCAS COE (Young's boyfriend)

benjaminthompson.jpg
BENJAMIN THOMPSON (Young's husband - Emma's father)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back