MI MI - Sandra Loepp, 37, Washington Twp, 16 Dec 2012

The Macomb Daily

Reward increased in fatal hit-and-run case

http://www.macombdaily.com/article/...88/reward-increased-in-fatal-hit-and-run-case

"Friends and relatives of the Washington Township woman killed in a hit-and-run accident in December have contributed an additional $4,000 to the reward fund, bringing the total to $6,500 for information on the incident, according to the Crime Stoppers anonymous tip program.

Crime Stoppers issued a news release on Monday afternoon announcing the increased cash reward as investigators continue to look for the driver of the vehicle that killed Sandra Lee Loepp.

“We are trying to keep this message out there and hopefully someone in the community can help,” said Crime Stoppers spokeswoman Shirley Schuler, who added the additional funds were donated by family members, friends and the general public."

~

I'm glad to see the increased reward amount! Hopefully this will prompt someone to come forward with information that helps bring the person responsible to Justice :please:

Click On Detroit - (Vidio Link) From this Mornings Broadcast
Published On: Jan 08 2013 07:06:15 AM EST Updated On: Jan 08 2013 07:39:44 AM EST

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-run/-/1719418/18046934/-/1uqbjj/-/index.html

"Police said Loepp and her husband had been at a nearby bar with friends. It wasn't clear why Loepp was walking alone."

~

I think if we knew WHY Sandra was walking home alone, we'd have a good idea of why she was a hit-and-run victim and who is responsible. :moo:

Channel 4 announced the increased reward on the late news last night. I think it's awful that Sandra's family is having to hold fund-raisers to raise the reward amount when it's obvious that her "friends" could have offered a more substantial reward from the get-go. Instead, the "friends" are showing up at "fun(d)-raisers" in bars where they can consume alcohol that likely played a role in Sandra's untimely death.

Friends don't let friends drive drunk... and her "friends" should not have allowed Ms. Loepp to walk home alone at 1:00 in the morning :furious:

I think if we knew WHY Sandra was walking home alone, we'd have a good idea of why she was a hit-and-run victim and who is responsible. :moo:

Channel 4 announced the increased reward on the late news last night. I think it's awful that Sandra's family is having to hold fund-raisers to raise the reward amount when it's obvious that her "friends" could have offered a more substantial reward from the get-go. Instead, the "friends" are showing up at "fun(d)-raisers" in bars where they can consume alcohol that likely played a role in Sandra's untimely death.

Friends don't let friends drive drunk... and her "friends" should not have allowed Ms. Loepp to walk home alone at 1:00 in the morning :furious:

BBM

There has been no denial that an argument occurred that evening. Apparently it may have been between more than just Sandra and her DH.... the "friends" may have been a bit miffed at her too. Perhaps she did not feel she had anyone to depend on for a ride. It has been said this group was mainly people who were the DH's first.

I did find the comment attached to this article interesting. It seems to fit the bill for what the fight may have been over.

A comment contained here...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Crime-Stop...

"A close friend of hers said her and her husband argued because she was flirting with another man and he left her at that bar."

I don't understand the low reward amount starting off at only $2500.00 either. Just baffles me!

~

Channel 4 repeated the reward information on the noon news. I hope that someone will decide to do the right thing and contact the Macomb County Sheriff or CrimeStoppers with information about the vehicle and/or driver that struck Sandra. The perp must be one cold-hearted human being to do something so despicable and go on living his/her life as if nothing happened :furious:

While I was on my way to the market earlier today, I was stopped at a red light in my cute little Beetle with a large pick-up truck behind me. I stared into my rear-view mirror and had a good look at the front of the vehicle. I got chills up and down my spine as I thought about how awful it would be for a petite person to be struck by a high-profile vehicle, get caught underneath, and then be dragged several hundred feet :eek: I couldn't help wondering the rest of the way to the market if Sandra died on impact, or if she was conscious during any part of the tragic accident. I truly hope and pray that she did not suffer.

While I was on my way to the market earlier today, I was stopped at a red light in my cute little Beetle with a large pick-up truck behind me. I stared into my rear-view mirror and had a good look at the front of the vehicle. I got chills up and down my spine as I thought about how awful it would be for a petite person to be struck by a high-profile vehicle, get caught underneath, and then be dragged several hundred feet :eek: I couldn't help wondering the rest of the way to the market if Sandra died on impact, or if she was conscious during any part of the tragic accident. I truly hope and pray that she did not suffer.

:( I've pictured the same thing BDE, so very horrifying to imagine what she may have endured......

I just wish they would poly and clear everyone in attendance that night. But of course I bet they won't :(

Rumors on another board are that in addition to the COP being in attendance that night is that Santinos is actually owned by a brother of a Macomb County Sheriff. Also it has not been said that the Santinos Bus has been MIA for the last few days??? :waitasec: More CYA???

Sandra and her family deserve Justice. I sure hope they get some :please:

~

:( I've pictured the same thing BDE, so very horrifying to imagine what she may have endured......

I just wish they would poly and clear everyone in attendance that night. But of course I bet they won't :(

Rumors on another board are that in addition to the COP being in attendance that night is that Santinos is actually owned by a brother of a Macomb County Sheriff. Also it has not been said that the Santinos Bus has been MIA for the last few days??? :waitasec: More CYA???

~

And if it is true the place is owned by a cop's brother, her family may never really know what and why this happened. I think that's sad, but it's also probably pretty realistic.

I would like to know where the bus is.

As Alice would say, this case is getting curiouser and curiouser. Too many people playing CYA. :moo:

:seeya:

BBM: I totally agree ... here's my :twocents: FWIW :

A question first : Has anyone who was at the bar spoke to the MSM media about what REALLY happened that night ? Is there a "reason" why no one has come forward yet -- from the bar ? No doubt, LE has asked questions :waitasec: or have they ?

I know many times, people do NOT want to get "involvled" ... but "someone" knows "something" ... this young lady was killed by a hit and run and no one has come forward yet :furious:

I find it hard to believe that no one offered to give Sandra a ride home -- especially at 1:00 am in the morning -- unless she refused ... But still, wouldn't you "insist" that you drive your friend home, espeically at that time of night / morning ?

And if you do NOT have someone to give you a ride, could she have called a Taxi Cab ? And IF you are at a bar, is there a division of the local LE Department that someone can call for a ride home -- especially if a person has been drinking, and / or if a person is stranded ? I know there are some LE departments that give rides home on Holidays when people are too drunk too drive -- no doubt they would rather drive you home than you drive drunk and kill someone !

Oh -- one more thing : When Sandra was found, was her purse/handbag and cell phone found on her, or near her ?

I see that she was dragged, and I was wondering IF her personal items were found near where she was left -- OR -- IF they found her personal items in another location, such as where she may have been "hit" by the vehicle, or possibly even some place else ?

I am really curious about this ... because this may tell "something" -- KWIM ?

:please: for Sandra and for Justice !

~

:eek: The bus is "missing" ? And POSSIBLY the bar is owned by brother of Sheriff ?

:waitasec: What in the world happened there that night ?

And good point : did they give polygraphs to those there that night ?

:waitasec: I am not familiar with Michigan ... but it should be "public record" who the owner of the bar is ... this should be easy to verify ...

Interesting ...

I will try to keep up with y'all for updates ...

H/T to Mr. BDE for sleuthing for information regarding Santino's.

Source: State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulation.

Searched for: SANTINO'S RESTAURANT & BAR
ID Num: B6258L Assumed Names

Name:MARIA AND GIANNA OF WASHINGTON LLC
Type: Domestic Limited Liability Company
Resident Agent: MICHAEL A MAGNOLI
Registered Office Address: 59259 VAN DYKE WASHINGTON TWP MI 48094
Mailing/Office Address:
Formation/Qualification Date:12-22-2005
Jurisdiction of Origin:MICHIGAN
Managed by: Members

Searched for: MICHAELANGELO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
ID Num: 541098
Entity Name: MICHAELANGELO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Type of Entity: Domestic Profit Corporation
Resident Agent: MICHAEL A MAGNOLI JR
Registered Office Address: 59227 VAN DYKE WASHINGTON TWP MI 48094
Mailing Address: MI
Formed Under Act Number(s): 284-1972
Incorporation/Qualification Date: 7-30-1991
Jurisdiction of Origin: MICHIGAN
Number of Shares: 1,000
Year of Most Recent Annual Report: 12
Year of Most Recent Annual Report With Officers & Directors: 07

11/03/11 $200.00
Direct (for the election of...)
CTE ANTHONY WICKERSHAM
MAGNOLI, MIKE
6402 BAYPOINTE DR
WASHINGTON, MI
MICHAEL ANGELO CONSTRUCTION
Annual Stmt - 2011

A question first : Has anyone who was at the bar spoke to the MSM media about what REALLY happened that night ? Is there a "reason" why no one has come forward yet -- from the bar ? No doubt, LE has asked questions :waitasec: or have they ? Very limited and sketchy details from local media about what happened that night. LE has been very tight-lipped about the case.

I know many times, people do NOT want to get "involvled" ... but "someone" knows "something" ... this young lady was killed by a hit and run and no one has come forward yet :furious: Someone definitely knows what happened at the bar (the argument between Sandra and her husband), but no one is talking. If anyone has talked to LE, it hasn't been reported in the media.

I find it hard to believe that no one offered to give Sandra a ride home -- especially at 1:00 am in the morning -- unless she refused ... But still, wouldn't you "insist" that you drive your friend home, espeically at that time of night / morning ? In addition to the "party bus" owned by the bar, there were supposedly "designated drivers" to take party-goers home if they hadn't driven to Santino's. There has yet to be an explanation about who the DD were and if they drove anyone home that night.

And if you do NOT have someone to give you a ride, could she have called a Taxi Cab ? And IF you are at a bar, is there a division of the local LE Department that someone can call for a ride home -- especially if a person has been drinking, and / or if a person is stranded ? I know there are some LE departments that give rides home on Holidays when people are too drunk too drive -- no doubt they would rather drive you home than you drive drunk and kill someone ! I don't live in Macomb County and have no idea what types of services they offer for intoxicated individuals.

Oh -- one more thing : When Sandra was found, was her purse/handbag and cell phone found on her, or near her ? Reportedly, Sandra left her purse and cell phone at the bar when she left suddenly, presumably to follow her husband who had left the bar.

I see that she was dragged, and I was wondering IF her personal items were found near where she was left -- OR -- IF they found her personal items in another location, such as where she may have been "hit" by the vehicle, or possibly even some place else ? Media reports suggested that some "personal effects" were found at the point of impact - shoes, pieces of clothing, hair, etc.

I've provided some answers within text above.

H/T to Mr. BDE for sleuthing for information regarding Santino's.

Source: State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulation.

Searched for: SANTINO'S RESTAURANT & BAR
ID Num: B6258L Assumed Names

Name:MARIA AND GIANNA OF WASHINGTON LLC
Type: Domestic Limited Liability Company
Resident Agent: MICHAEL A MAGNOLI
Registered Office Address: 59259 VAN DYKE WASHINGTON TWP MI 48094
Mailing/Office Address:
Formation/Qualification Date:12-22-2005
Jurisdiction of Origin:MICHIGAN
Managed by: Members

Searched for: MICHAELANGELO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
ID Num: 541098
Entity Name: MICHAELANGELO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Type of Entity: Domestic Profit Corporation
Resident Agent: MICHAEL A MAGNOLI JR
Registered Office Address: 59227 VAN DYKE WASHINGTON TWP MI 48094
Mailing Address: MI
Formed Under Act Number(s): 284-1972
Incorporation/Qualification Date: 7-30-1991
Jurisdiction of Origin: MICHIGAN
Number of Shares: 1,000
Year of Most Recent Annual Report: 12
Year of Most Recent Annual Report With Officers & Directors: 07

11/03/11 $200.00
Direct (for the election of...)
CTE ANTHONY WICKERSHAM
MAGNOLI, MIKE
6402 BAYPOINTE DR
WASHINGTON, MI
MICHAEL ANGELO CONSTRUCTION
Annual Stmt - 2011

Very Interesting. Sounds Italian to me.... Hmmm Construction and Italian? I was married to an Italian whose family owned a business in the Construction Industry I know how those work. They have connections don't ya know :waitasec:

Not to mention a donation to the current Macomb County Sheriffs election.... Nice!

~

A question first : Has anyone who was at the bar spoke to the MSM media about what REALLY happened that night ? Is there a "reason" why no one has come forward yet -- from the bar ? No doubt, LE has asked questions :waitasec: or have they ?

I know many times, people do NOT want to get "involvled" ... but "someone" knows "something" ... this young lady was killed by a hit and run and no one has come forward yet :furious:

I find it hard to believe that no one offered to give Sandra a ride home -- especially at 1:00 am in the morning -- unless she refused ... But still, wouldn't you "insist" that you drive your friend home, espeically at that time of night / morning ?

And if you do NOT have someone to give you a ride, could she have called a Taxi Cab ? And IF you are at a bar, is there a division of the local LE Department that someone can call for a ride home -- especially if a person has been drinking, and / or if a person is stranded ? I know there are some LE departments that give rides home on Holidays when people are too drunk too drive -- no doubt they would rather drive you home than you drive drunk and kill someone !

Oh -- one more thing : When Sandra was found, was her purse/handbag and cell phone found on her, or near her ?

I see that she was dragged, and I was wondering IF her personal items were found near where she was left -- OR -- IF they found her personal items in another location, such as where she may have been "hit" by the vehicle, or possibly even some place else ?

BBM

The answer to that would be a big NO! No one will talk about what happened at the bar that evening. When it was brought up to the husband at the presser he refused to answer.

As far as I can tell from postings on other boards the "friends" feel like it is not the publics business to know that information :waitasec:

Unless she was lower than the bumper of the car (ie. pushed, laying in the road or drunkenly fell down in front of an oncoming car) I can not see why she would have been drug underneath the vehicle. If a person is standing they would be propelled forward upon impact if they hit their brakes (no brake marks at the sceen) or up and over into the windshield if they did not ......

~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back