FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Somer was amongst commercial debris from a business route that only dealt with certain materials, it could be very important if she were covered with glass and construction materials. It could trace back to a worker who might have covered her with his own materials and discarded all behind some business. I think they can tell a lot from the materials and trash that was surrounding Somer. It shouldn't be all completely mixed together like it had been spinning around and mixing just riding in a truck.

I'm not sure those were the two addresses she meant ... is that what you thought she did too?

If that's the case, did you take a look at the OPJH dumpster. Google map it, drive down, and do a 360*

I got a funny feeling when I did that earlier.

Paris - I saw that google pic several weeks ago when someone posted a link to it. Just want to say the resemblance is uncanny, isn't it?!

Have no idea what it means, tho. I mean, folks are allowed to stroll thru their neighborhood on a sunny day, aren't they? With a refreshing beverage in their left hand as the google car passes by?

Who knows where they were coming & going to or from?

But it is uncanny - both the resemblance AND the street they were on.

I just saw this smiley ... this isn't the convertible from Infinity's vision is it? :)

ETA: No. I think the interior is wrong color.

What? Where? Who?

:croc:

ETA: post #600 - nice round number >> good time for a trip to the GArage!!

When I hit post 666 a couple of weeks ago, I had people messaging me saying "quick post again". lol

I'm not sure those were the two addresses she meant ... is that what you thought she did too?

Well, i wasn't sure b/c she was kinda ambiguous, but relooking at the post, it makes more sense for her to be talking about the two Gano addresses...
so now i'm google mapping down the street between the two.
What is at the address at approx 1252ish gano? looks like a church?
the only other obvious place that would have dumpsters is an apartment complex.
The reason i gave this "person" any (i use this term loosely) "Credibility" is b/c this post was on a non-related site.. i think it was on a sports forum and didn't look like someone looking for attention. Also, I read alot of comments on Somer's news stories and never have i heard another comment such as that one (i expected to).. So maybe that person learned they needed to STFU.
Maybe me even posting this is stupid on my part now that i think about it if it shoudn't be leaked.. i'm having a Doh moment.
What do we know, however of WK's former address on Gano? is the house vacant? it would have been a very conveient spot to take S during an abduction if vacant..
just thinking out loud here.

Do people in Florida always follow the rules of garbage disposal?

Because I'm thinking that if you are disposing of a body ... you pretty much don't care whether you're breaking a law by throwing construction waste in there too.

If Somer was amongst commercial debris from a business route that only dealt with certain materials, it could be very important if she were covered with glass and construction materials. It could trace back to a worker who might have covered her with his own materials and discarded all behind some business. I think they can tell a lot from the materials and trash that was surrounding Somer. It shouldn't be all completely mixed together like it had been spinning around and mixing just riding in a truck.

Did you see the photos that Ccane posted of the Chesser Is landfill?
Do you see that big semi? That is what they normally do. On an ordinary day they collect garbage dropped off from various trucks that went out on a route and then transfer that pile onto tractor trailers. There is no way in that system to keep loads together.

But, I look at the photos. Nine were assigned the herculean task of going through this. They have a yellow tape out and everything. See those six officers? Do you think they just had the bad luck of catching them just standing around in a circle at that particular moment but if you'd flown over 10 minutes earlier or later that you would have seen them wading around through that trash heap. You know, I very much doubt that, just judging by how they are dressed. No waders, no coveralls. I think it was being quarentined off, but not the kind of search necessary to find much of anything THERE.

I don't care if you flame me Chee. I just used the flame to make S'mores-marshmallow, chocolate, graham cracker. I'm full now though.

I am not saying anyone is a bad parent.

There is a study that says that people can take up to three stresses-I think it's 3 and not 2. One of them is poverty and another is 4 or more children. I'm not saying DT is in poverty. I'm just trying to remember the stressors.

That study is referring to any human being and the stress they can take before it breaks them down. And that family had a lot of stressors even before the tragedy. I'm going to see if I can find it on the net. I heard it at a training and all I remembered is that stress raises the cortisol levels to bad levels.

OT
I have to say, at this moment I'm marveling at my own mother. Who: 1. Was a single mother with 4 children. 2. Worked 3 jobs....One being a housekeeper at a hospital and another working the kitchen at a restaurant (of which she would ask for the leftovers for her dogs and then bring them home in buckets for her children....No kidding) 3. Raised us in a trailer house which was bitterly cold in the winter and especially when we ran out of propane (sometimes we snuggled with our dogs to keep warm). 4. Lived in fear of our "sperm donor" father.
Now thats A LOT of stress. She ended up single handedly raising 4 great kids who went on to be good people and great parents. Maybe some people can handle more stress than others.....

WLK's girlfriend DR died on Oct. 12th. She was buried on Oct. 16th. Somer went missing on Oct. 19th. By November 1st, WLK was living in Green Cove Springs. I would think on the 19th he hadn't moved yet.

When I hit post 666 :Banane45: a couple of weeks ago, I had people messaging me saying "quick post again". lol

I remember...

and YOU DID - you were quick!

(i'll keep a close eye :eye: & try to remember to do the same.....when / if i get there...) lol

:truce:

WLK's girlfriend DR died on Oct. 12th. She was buried on Oct. 16th. Somer went missing on Oct. 19th. By November 1st, WLK was living in Green Cove Springs. I would think on the 19th he hadn't moved yet.

I had always thought he was asked to leave PDQ after October 12. I'll try to find why I hallucinated that.

He must not have been at the Gano street address if on October 19, when LE went to find him, he was "absconded" ... maybe that's where my hallucination came from. Because he would have been within the 3 mile radius first checked ... which was Monday IIRC. I suppose there would be witnesses as to when he left that address. Maybe something in court records.

Not fact. Just theory.

If LE was following the garbage trucks on the "front end" (as they stated) in order to observe what was loaded and ultimately unloaded on & off of those trucks @ both Rosemary Hill & Chesser Island, it makes no sense they would allow all that garbage to be mixed, thus contaminating and/or confounding possible evidence, & making it more difficult to trace the location of the specific dumpster the body was initially placed in.

Unless they're total idiot Keystone Cops - which I don't believe they are.

I believe they know, within a certain margin of error, which dumpster she was in.

I found a link of possible interest - the Clay County Sheriff's Office has a link called "Speak Out". You can report someone for drugs, etc... there is also a link to write them about anything else (including how they're doing)... who wants to send an email asking about all of the inconsistencies in the case?
http://www.claysheriff.com/ContactForm.asp?email=6
Well, I already used that when I was showing my disgust at that laughing hyena who portrayed herself as a caring member of LE during the press conference.
Just FYI, I did not receive an answer. Hey-is she still doing the PR work for them? I mean not FOR them...it's more like against them.

WOULD the one dumpster at OPAA be considered #2?

(cam iirc you photo'd the ONE dumpster you found at OPAA no?)

Is it possible to determine the pick-up day for that particular dumpster?

Who would have access to that information?

Do people in Florida always follow the rules of garbage disposal?

Because I'm thinking that if you are disposing of a body ... you pretty much don't care whether you're breaking a law by throwing construction waste in there too.

I was waiting for YOU to say that. The point is that if when she was found, in a dumpster, not at the dump, there were construction debris covering over her for some reason, it would stand out. It would easy to track, because it would MOSTLY have the usual refuse in it. I don't know what was partially covering her when they looked in that dumpster, but someone had tried to camoflage it in some way, I would think.

He must not have been at the Gano street address if on October 19, when LE went to find him, he was "absconded" ... maybe that's where my hallucination came from. Because he would have been within the 3 mile radius first checked ... which was Monday IIRC. I suppose there would be witnesses as to when he left that address. Maybe something in court records.

Not fact. Just theory.

K, WL (W M, 47) Arrest on chrg of Failure Of Sexual Predator To Report Temp Address (F), at 3627 Harbor Rd, Green Cove Springs, FL, on 11/1/2009.

Fair enough but this is fact: he was arrested Nov 1st AT 3627 Harbor Rd.

So how did they know to find him there? and how can we know how long he'd been there and not at 286 Gano? Thinking outloud here: if you killed someone in THAT house (286) you might not want to stay there anymore.

Is it possible to determine the pick-up day for that particular dumpster?

Who would have access to that information?

Who would we ask - city of Orange Park?

(we could call there in the morning, maybe someone nice will be happy to answer lol)

I wouldn't be surprised if someone already sleuthed the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni