TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I always come to this forum when I want to know the latest information about a missing child. I think you guys are all awesome. I've never posted before, but I felt from the beginning that something was amiss in HD's disappearance, so I decided to join. I've read all of your posts and I wondered if anyone else thought that maybe HD was trying to get to a phone when she was traced to her dad's, MB's, then the hotel? I thought there was no landline at BO's house, and BO left her cell for the kids to use when she was at work. If BO called her son on the cell, then the cell was at the house when he got home from his friend's. Why didn't HD take it with her? The neighbor allegedly saw her in the backyard talking on it for 30 minutes. Did I miss something?

Welcome... ! And that is a good theory about her looking for a phone. Hasn't been brought up before...

So they are saying he IS missing? OMG, how hard is it to get a story straight, lol.

IMO, I think that perhaps the uncle and Hailey's brother JUST plain hadn't seen SA since he was at the police station either taking or refusing the poly.

The reporter just plain "tweaks the tweet" and it works!

Unfortunatley I am not the least bit suprised , I hope Billie and the rest of the family is hanging in there

I've been bending over backwards to give him the benefit of the doubt too!

I'm done, over it.

let me at him!:croc:

what about neighbor that always saw Hailey in the back yard and shed????

Ok..... so we're back to not knowing where he is now? If they think he could be guilty and/or think that he may pose a threat to her maybe they have her there for her own safety?

I love your profile pic. It is perfect at a time like this.

I think over 10 hours she is being prepared for the worse. Or being questioned intensely because they don't have ANYTHING to go on.

Axtually they should give her dad a ride to wherever he is....let him get some answers;)

Has there been any mention in msm about RSO's in the area being looked at or questioned, etc. ?

Thanks Straykat. Gotta have something to make us smile once in a while when we are reading such heartbreaking things.

Is it possible that maybe Hailey's mom is being briefed about any information and perhaps given a chance to attempt to gather her thoughts before relaying any information to anyone? That might be a silly question since we don't know if Hailey's daddy is with her/LE. I'm just throwing it out.

I think being briefed then debriefed for the media. Hopefully their are hooking her up with a savvy victim's advocate to help her

I think they're going over every single minute of SA's comments, actions, etc, with mom - to see what other clues they can get. And I think they're preparing her for the worst... not just what may have happened to her daughter but also who they think may have done it - her own BF. I can imagine it is going to hit extremely hard. I'm also wondering if they haven't hooked her up with the support she is going to need if the worst has happened.

JMHO...

Hi everyone. I always come to this forum when I want to know the latest information about a missing child. I think you guys are all awesome. I've never posted before, but I felt from the beginning that something was amiss in HD's disappearance, so I decided to join. I've read all of your posts and I wondered if anyone else thought that maybe HD was trying to get to a phone when she was traced to her dad's, MB's, then the hotel? I thought there was no landline at BO's house, and BO left her cell for the kids to use when she was at work. If BO called her son on the cell, then the cell was at the house when he got home from his friend's. Why didn't HD take it with her? The neighbor allegedly saw her in the backyard talking on it for 30 minutes. Did I miss something?

Welcome :) That neighbor bothers me .. was he watcher? to know what Hailey did everyday?

I think the cell phone was to stay at home. but who cell phone did Hailey had so brother could Text her?

They can't arrest him for refusing a poly. He has that right. They need evidence of a crime.....and his commital of a crime.

I don't want him arrested for refusing a poly!! :innocent:

From what I can understand the cellphone is the mother's and she would leave it there for them while she was at work.And why would a neighbor being watching a young girl for half an hour?Just saying...

Hey, Sarx - how late can cadaver dogs be brought in? Sorry if this question has been answered - the posts are flying up faster than I can read them.

HRD *human remains detection* dogs (working on getting all of our great WS'rs using the proper terms!) can be brought out to find a body/bones decades later.

Welcome :) That neighbor bothers me .. was he watcher? to know what Hailey did everyday?

I think the cell phone was to stay at home. but who cell phone did Hailey had so brother could Text her?

We thought alike at the same time.LOL But seriously,anything that comes in our minds,LE is already thinking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie