FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry that your daughter and family had to go through that. :blowkiss:

TY, it was rough for a while, but my DD has not only survived, but prospered.

The process went from local LE, to the sex crime unit and detectives, to a special interview place/team (had to go to Daytona for that). Then onto the SA, then back to local LE for the dogs and ultimate arrest, and then back to the SA for plea discussions.

We were concerned that he never be able to do this to someone else, and a 12 sexual predator probation will follow his release.

Sorry for the personal OT, but sometimes the wheels of justice have to move in a slow and measured way to achieve the best outcomes.

Murder is a zillion times more serious and complex, so I have no problem with no arrest yet. After the Caylee Anthony case, I want them to prosecute the perpetrator and any who helped him avoid detection.

With regards to the phone along with the last ping. I believe it was at 6:50 when the son contacted YS and shortly thereafter MP did not show up for her work at 7:30. I can only assume this might be when YS contacted LE and then they may have texted or phone MP phone and this is when DS Jr. knew the police were finally involved. He then decided to head home to ensure nothing was left for LE to find with chucking the phone enroute home. IMO he kept the phone to have knowledge as to what her family was thinking or doing and when LE was contacted.

Also, I had heard on the news the day before yesterday, Bob Kealing stating they had found her phone in the weedline (news preview) which means it was not submerged in water. Does anyone have a way to contact Bob Kealing to confirm this? I thought I had saw on here that someone had a way of contacting Bob - I think it might have been Patty G....

Today or Tomorrow - timing permitted, I will go and take some more photos of these two bridges for those here at WS to view and look at just where this phone may have been found. Cleared areas and areas that may have been walked on numberous times. Also see if there is debris that was cleared on the banks of Lake Conway by these bridges.....

I would love to get the bridge site confirmed, if only for the silly reason that I want to mark another of the questions on the list I post here as "verified"! :crazy:

I keep thinking about LE saying DS is THE prime suspect.

There IS a lot we don't know...as been said ad nauseum...but it's true, IMO.

We're gettin NOTHIN from the media, other than bare bones info. I hate to keep bringing this up, but in Casey Anthony's case, someone would pass gas and we'd know about it....even before they had time to blame it on the dog!!!
We're not getting the "investigative" info - anybody could find all the info being reported about his discharge, other wife, etc. But, other than the subpoenas, who ELSE has LE interviewed??? People DO have to walk into the LE office to answer questions. Who did?? Friends?? Co-workers?? Storm Troopers???

Seems reporters aren't as involved for lack of the dramatics of a nutty situation which got worse with every twist and turn....and perhaps since MP isn't a baby whose mom is accused of her murder, I don't know.
Police HAVE been given access to the twins....most people think what info can LE get from them?? Brings me to a case I followed....
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=4903788&page=1
Could be a small piece of LE's puzzle, it helped in that case.

Did DS put MP's body in the tub until he came back and hid her body?? I keep thinking he used one of those HUGE Army duffle bags to get her out of the condo with nobody seeing AFTER he left his parents.
Did LE smell cleaning products after he cleaned the tub or area he had her??

I honestly believe LE has more info....not in the form of "hard" evidence...they probably have a bunch of small pieces of what THEY believe is incriminating evidence...like surveillance from diff places....maybe friends statements, the twins, etc.

This does NOT a murderer make, but, put it all together along with DS's history with AND without MP....IMO, makes him a pretty good candidate.

And, DS's defense camp is eerily silent....

As always, all just IMO.

Oh wow, I'm having a horrible day. Was hoping to find something new has been found in our "relentless" search for Michelle. Any of the locals hear of more searches this morning?

Okay, on Michelle's official facebook run by her family, someone just posted "We need to look east side of 417 exit 22" awfully specific information. KWIM?

I have a question for those who were discussing their iPhones(?).
You guys were talking about a "hands free" feature where you just speak and it sends that reply instead of having to actually use your fingers to text...HOPE I got that straight when you guys were explaining that feature.

Has anyone tried...I KNOW it'd be next to impossible...but, saying OTHER words that might be mistaken by the phone as "Waterford"???

I only ask because I have one of those "speach recognition" things on my laptop.
So, I'm doing a document using it, and Winnie started barking, so, naturally, I started screaming at him like a looney toon...LOL
I go back to my doc to continue, and there was like almost 2 lines of the most funniest things. Absolutely NO sense, but it tried darn hard to find the words I was saying...like "could cap were was done", etc...just funny. Even when he barks, it asks to "repeat" what was said...LOL
Just wondering if this could have happened???

While I know we are all chomping at the bit for more information, I'm glad LE is keeping so tight lipped.

Okay, on Michelle's official facebook run by her family, someone just posted "We need to look east side of 417 exit 22" awfully specific information. KWIM?

Exit 22 is where Narcossee Rd. intersects with 417. A relatively straight shot from DS's condo IMO.

It is very difficult for LE to prove someone is deceased without a body or a crime scene or some other compelling evidence, i.e. maybe a suicide note at the edge of a lake, for example. And then to put together a case based on circumstances which include the presumption of death, well, that is even more difficult. I'm just not sure how much LE can do, if Michelle is not found. I've read the much-mentioned on WS website which details "no body" cases going back a century or so, and almost all of them have either a crime scene or a witness to acts of physical violence/specific threats against the victim by the suspect, at the very least. And those that were pursued were usually charged years after the person went missing...

Locating Michelle is really the key to everything...JMO. Hoping that phone turns out to be a literal roadmap.

Remember Carrie Culberson..Vincent Doan was convicted here in Ohio without a body (still not found) and it didn't take years. Of course, he was an abuser with a history...^i^ This case was in my backyard (so to speak) and I never forget Carrie.

There is a toll road nearby . . . . maybe an epass? Info from the phone?

Exit 22 is where Narcossee Rd. intersects with 417. A relatively straight shot from DS's condo IMO.

Wow looks like you got a whole different spot than I did (but I googled) . . . I will try yours as it appears to be much more in line with what we have seen previously.

Given a choice, wouldnt one hide a body in water over ground? Especially in florida where u can get gator help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23