General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT Just call it a blonde moment -- I do it all the time.

I'm sure someone will claim that article is another media mistake that wasn't corrected -- seems to happen often when it doesn't show Ron in the best light.

I still believe that there was an earlier call & that TN was there at least once during the evening before she was supposedly called.

And these may seem wild but I tend to believe that the cousin was actually Hope, not Joe and HaLeigh was taken off in either AS or TN's vehicle, if not Ron's. I don't think the infamous van was anywhere near the crime scene wherever that was.

It's too bad that a few of us weren't there shortly after it happened and allowed to ask the hard questions. Misty would probably be running back to the guy that was rude to her, AS would write a song of that's a crock, Ron would definitely be saying he's done, and I've no idea what TN would do.

Sounds like a country song! LOL. Can you have a redhead moment?

CORRECTION ..
That first plea video told me several things. He knew his daughter was dead; TN knew her granddaughter was dead..And last but not least, plans were in the works to set up Misty to take the fall...YOU can see it when the reporter asks about his girlfriend.. It's all there in his demeanor as he replies to the reporters questions...
I don't see TN looking at him with disbelief..And I don't see her as being a grieiving grandmother who's grandaughter has just been abducted either .. All I see is her checking out the reporters to see IF they are buying the crapola her son is feeding them.. You can see it by the look in her eyes and the expressions on her face...Her only concern was.. Are the reporters buying this story.....JMHO..

ETA..IMHO IF there was any sign of disbelief on her face in that interview it was when she heard him say.. "I would give my life to have my child's life back"... She knew he had just told the world his daughter was dead, and not abducted..
And she knew he had just revealed he was the one responsible for Haleigh's death...

She does appear to be gauging how the media is reading Ronald theatrics. I think she wanted to cringe when she heard Ronald say he would give his life for his daugher's life back.

She does appear to be gauging how the media is reading Ronald theatrics. I think she wanted to cringe when she heard Ronald say he would give his life for his daugher's life back.

I might have gotten through that one, but falling to the ground & then "I'm done" ... Those two tell it all.

I might have gotten through that one, but falling to the ground & then "I'm done" ... Those two tell it all.

Did he declare the "I'm done statment" in that first plea video which I believe was the morning after she was falsely reported as being abducted?
IIRC I believe someone stated he made that comment in that video but I don't believe I have ever seen him make that statment..It must have been edited out in the versions I have seen...Does anyone have a link to that video with him making that statement at the end? JMHO

Did he declare the "I'm done statment" in that first plea video which I believe was the morning after she was falsely reported as being abducted?
IIRC I believe someone stated he made that comment in that video but I don't believe I have ever seen him make that statment..It must have been edited out in the versions I have seen...Does anyone have a link to that video with him making that statement at the end? JMHO

Wish I could help you. I've seen it many times but bad about keeping links especially since some disappear as quickly as not.

IMO, if TN knew Haleigh had died and had direct interaction in her disposal, I feel she would have ended up like Katrina Belcher, who was also with Ron and Misty the last moments they were free, awaiting a drug score, whose daughter was targeted by LE and is now in prison, and the most of the time caregiver to Junior.

Everyone directly involved one way or another are in prison, or imo, dead. Its worked in Rons favor that Flora is claiming child rape and murder by her own family members when its really his who were involved. For the most part no one has suspected Hope or Katrina.

jmo

here it is Em,

http://bcove.me/ov8olbi3

I have no doubts whatsoever, that Ron did sneak into that house and take her from her bed and murder her for his self serving reasons. Mistys mother even said she was a heavy sleeper, and Ron, having slept with the teen for a few months, would also know this. Junior isn't lying. IMO

Haleigh's little brother told police a man dressed all in black snuck into her room and snatched the girl from her bed, according to a Florida TV news Web site. Detectives haven't addressed his story.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,501784,00.html#ixzz1Z5QzoCgJ

just listening to levi's show from last night and in closing he mentions there is some breaking news re Haleigh,,,,anyone know anything about this?
thank you

just listening to levi's show from last night and in closing he mentions there is some breaking news re Haleigh,,,,anyone know anything about this?
thank you

Maybe Levi will come on and let us know something.

I've always been a firm believe that RC is the one who is responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance and it was his plan for Misty and company to take the fall. It wasn't until Chalbis mentioned the fact that Jr stated that he saw a man dressed in black take his sister that the thought came to mind that maybe just maybe RC sold his little daughter off into white slavery to the Mexican Kartel to pay off drug debts, after all there is no trace of a crime scene anywhere. Maybe HaLeigh was starting talk too much about things she saw go on around the house that RC was involved with and he had to keep her quiet. In my opinion the prize has always been JR not HaLeigh in RC's eyes. Father's that love and adore their daughters don't hit them.

My hackles raised every time RC stated "I don't know, I was at work" and then smirked. also when he brought up about cousin Joe saying it would be fun to throw someone in the water and watch the gators have a feeding frenzie. Motive wise, I'm not exactly sure, but was RC involved,I'd bet dimes to donuts he was.

LoneTaveller, Levi did mention something on FB about RC getting a Nazi tattoo. Not sure if that is the "breaking news" he alluded to.

My hackles raised every time RC stated "I don't know, I was at work" and then smirked. also when he brought up about cousin Joe saying it would be fun to throw someone in the water and watch the gators have a feeding frenzie. Motive wise, I'm not exactly sure, but was RC involved,I'd bet dimes to donuts he was.

LoneTaveller, Levi did mention something on FB about RC getting a Nazi tattoo. Not sure if that is the "breaking news" he alluded to.

Thanks, I was hoping that there was something newer than the tattoo. I wish something really important will break......................:banghead:

I've always been a firm believe that RC is the one who is responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance and it was his plan for Misty and company to take the fall. It wasn't until Chalbis mentioned the fact that Jr stated that he saw a man dressed in black take his sister that the thought came to mind that maybe just maybe RC sold his little daughter off into white slavery to the Mexican Kartel to pay off drug debts, after all there is no trace of a crime scene anywhere. Maybe HaLeigh was starting talk too much about things she saw go on around the house that RC was involved with and he had to keep her quiet. In my opinion the prize has always been JR not HaLeigh in RC's eyes. Father's that love and adore their daughters don't hit them.

I can see Ron handing over his own daughter to save his own butt, I really can.

I can see Ron handing over his own daughter to save his own butt, I really can.

I fear at times he did do this as well but with the timing of everything, I really think he would make his daughter go poof just to get Mistys undying affections and attention directed back at him, I do think hes that psychotic. Anyone who can chop a head off an animal or get caught shooting them with machine guns has no value of life whatsoever.

jmo

I fear at times he did do this as well but with the timing of everything, I really think he would make his daughter go poof just to get Mistys undying affections and attention directed back at him, I do think hes that psychotic. Anyone who can chop a head off an animal or get caught shooting them with machine guns has no value of life whatsoever.

jmo

I've got to admit that I agree that your scenario is more believable than Ron handing Haleigh over to someone for his drug debt. I've posted prior that Ronald was totally Puzzzzzzzzzzz whipped when it came to Misty. I have absolutely no problem believing that Ronald would do anything to make it easier for Misty to come home and be with him and that includes getting rid of Haleigh, the child who was rambunctous and needed a lot of attention. I'm sure that he promised anything and everything to get her back home. He was just that whipped.

Oh gosh, am in the minority, which is fine, but Ronald loves his children and all he wants is HaLeigh back home, he would never harm her or knowingly cover for anyone who did IMO :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member