Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

I'll ask again, wasn't that the house that Amy or Casey (can't remember which) wanted insurance papers mailed to? From someones MySpace or Facebook posting?

Yes I think that is what Amy said IIRC.

Hey what kind of tank top was found by the searcher?
is it one like this that Casey is wearing? I know far featched (sp?)
but creepy

I wonder who she was with that took the pic??

It was uploaded by Ric. Mor., and he tagged Casey and Kaylee in the photo, and that's why it is on her page. It is titled "BBQ @ Lauren's" so it must've been her house. She is one of their friends.

I'll ask again, wasn't that the house that Amy or Casey (can't remember which) wanted insurance papers mailed to? From someones MySpace or Facebook posting?
yes...it was a house in Oviedo...not sure if it was THIS house, though.

Ok, back up... Who's Lauren and do you have the myspace where this originated? If it was tagged, than that means it came from RM's myspace so I am guessing he took the pic.

During her taped interview, Casey said that a Lauren used to babysit for Caylee before "Zenaida."

Also, there is a Lauren with Casey in the pic of four girls in tank tops with Beer Wench on the front (Lauren's name is on the back of the shirt.)

I don't know if it's the same Lauren, though.

um, we have no concept of winter in Orlando ;-)

um, that's why I asked :)

I live in central TX for example, where people think it's hot all the time, but we do manage a month of winter....

Amy wanted insurance papers mailed from the Ovidea house Amy was suppose to move in with Casey to Casey's house in June, which of course fell through because Cindy and George had no clue they were moving out and giving house to Casey. Amy lived in Ovidea before moving hand hadnet done a change of address so she needed papers that were mailed there forwarded to her. I am not sure were in Ovidea Amy lived, it may of been this house I don't know.

2hd09xk.jpg

2z5n9dk.jpg

from same folder/interior -
2ypdmrt.jpg

Lauren is in the pink tank top. She was also in the Beer Wench pic. SO, apparently she lived at that house?

I posted this on September 10:

Just wanted to update, I drove by the house on Lake Jessup Road this morning. It's not vacant at this time, there were three cars in the driveway. The yard is fenced on all sides. Immediately south of the property is the wooded area. It is VERY heavily wooded, lots of ferns, palmettos and scrub brush. Couldn't get in there to take a look around with my two year old in tow. Then just beyond the wooded area is a small retention pond that belongs to the HOA, it's pretty well-maintained. I looked forever last night, can't seem to find out who owns the wooded area.

*Edited, you answered while I was posting.

sometimes the kids are still swimming, just depends some days are warm some are cold...

TO the pp, the grass will brown/go dry d epending on rain, but since we've been getting good rain the last few years it hasn't seemed to be an issue, and htey may water...I do not have sprinklers and don't really water the grass presay and mine doesn't get brown, that brown spot by the water tank looks like a above ground pool or one of those quickset pools were there....

from my research I have discovered a few things. This add was sent to LE at begin of Aug so I know LE has it. Some poster on here named something like ucfmommy, last week posted that the house is no longer empty on L Jessup. The pic of casey and caylee are from a bbq in June 07 at Lauren and Amy's house, same place/time ricardo met casey. Annie D's album is where the pic is from and was posted before 08. Unless Lauren moved from there, troy b is supposedly living with her now. Possibly on a river chase rd in orl fl.

Befuddled....:confused:

Wasn't Amy going to move in to the Anthony house after Casey got rid of George and Cindy?

Does Orange county have a tax records site? Here in Central TX we can go to our county's website and look up a property by address and see who owns the property.

Befuddled....:confused:

Wasn't Amy going to move in to the Anthony house after Casey got rid of George and Cindy?

If Cindy and George had had any idea of their impending divorce and move maybe.

Yes, you can. I dont remember the website but I looked at it once. Sorry that doesnt hel much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back