Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't surprise me if he did run that Lake Placid Triathalon...have police told him not to leave the area?

Do you think he will let himself be taken? Do you know what I'm saying here?

If you're saying that he might flee or commit suicide, I think that either are definately possible but I would hope his family/friends would keep him from doing that. And I'm sure the police are watching him very closely especially because the affadavit mentioned he was possibly mentally unstable.

I think they're pulling their case together.

Hmmmmm...........wonder if he's planning on attending his wife's funeral. Isn't that going to be in Canada? I don't think they're going to want to take a chance on him fleeing the country.

I think we need to just sit back and watch LE. They, ehhhh.......KNOW what they're doing. I believe we've seen this before.:rolleyes:

;)
fran

Hmmmmm...........wonder if he's planning on attending his wife's funeral. Isn't that going to be in Canada? I don't think they're going to want to take a chance on him fleeing the country.

I think we need to just sit back and watch LE. They, ehhhh.......KNOW what they're doing. I believe we've seen this before.:rolleyes:

;)
fran

You know what I think is very strange is that we've heard NOTHING about or from Brad's family. Are they in town? Does anybody know? I mean, they've lost a daughter in law.

Interesting question. If he is trying to appear innocent, wouldn't he want to be there?

You know what I think is very strange is that we've heard NOTHING about or from Brad's family. Are they in town? Does anybody know? I mean, they've lost a daughter in law.

They live in Medicine Hat, Alberta. Brad's dad is the vice-president academic of Medicine Hat College. Word is he is out of the country right now...perhaps they are having a hard time locating them...his brother was suppose to be on his way to NC to see what he can do in the meantime.

I was looking at the MHC webpage...it appears Grant (Brad's brother) is a computer tech also and works at Med Hat College in their IT dept.

Brad and his lawyer and family are very well aware, that although Brad has NOT been named a suspect or POI, he's the focus of LE's investigation. Everyone is saying it and it is the topic in the entire town.

The husband most likely will NOT be at the services in Canada next week. I'm almost positive of that.

He is probably, as we type, conferring with his attorney. His family (brother) may be with him as well.

What he's telling his attorney I have no idea, but I can just imagine what his attorney is telling him. :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

They live in Medicine Hat, Alberta. Brad's dad is the vice-president academic of Medicine Hat College. Word is he is out of the country right now...perhaps they are having a hard time locating them...his brother was suppose to be on his way to NC to see what he can do in the meantime. I was looking at the MC webpage...it appears Grant (Brad's brother) is a computer tech also and works at Med Hat College in their IT dept.

Yeah, I heard all of that 2 or 3 days ago and nothing else since.

Brad and his lawyer and family are very well aware, that although Brad has NOT been named a suspect or POI, he's the focus of LE's investigation. Everyone is saying it and it is the topic in the entire town.

The husband most likely will NOT be at the services in Canada next week. I'm almost positive of that.

He is probably, as we type, conferring with his attorney. His family (brother) may be with him as well.

What he's telling his attorney I have no idea, but I can just imagine what his attorney is telling him. :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Well, we've heard what his attorney is telling the media! "Brad is devestated."

As he should be.

I have learned to take Nancy Grace with a huge grain of salt. Not only is she rude to those who disagree with her, she also has a tendency to say what she thinks rather than what is fact. It's her show - quess she is allowed, however I find it rather unhelpful to those that want the reality rather than the grandstanding.

Greta seems more distracted with politics and Brett Farve...

I had to stop watching Nancy Grace because of the "grandstanding." Love that description. It fits perfectly. I couldn't take it.

Well, we've heard what his attorney is telling the media! "Brad is devestated."

As he should be.

From what I have read about him, I would guess that he is "devastated" because his life is being inconvenienced at the moment and he may have to miss his triathlon. IMO.

Just on Fox News.

The family has a webpage.
http://nancycooper.blogspot.com

(I apologize if it has been posted before)

I also visited that page yesterday, and saw something on that site that I had not seen before (I apologize, also, if this has been mentioned...):

When asked why a family member had not been asked to identify the body, the Chief said that they could not tell if this was Nancy, and the family should not be subjected unnecessarily. If it is not Nancy, the family of the woman found should be the ones to do the identification.

Belimom-

I know if it was a member of my family, I would send the dental records and take someones word for it. I don't want to see that.

Belimom-

I know if it was a member of my family, I would send the dental records and take someones word for it. I don't want to see that.

Oh, I totally agree...! I think the part that got me was that they would not be able to recognize her. I could be wrong - I'm new to this "sleuthing"! - but it seems to me that, unless she was seriously decomposed, then she may have been injured beyond the point of recognition... :(

Hello, Everyone.

I just registered a couple of days ago, and can't stay long right now because I'm at work. Did see this at WRAL, and thought you'd all want to know.

http://www.wral.com/
Attorneys for Brad Cooper, whose wife's body was found earlier this week, say they will hold a news conference at 4 p.m. today.
They will be streaming live on WRAL.

It's really HARD to follow 2 cases at once, and do one's work, too.

Oh, I totally agree...! I think the part that got me was that they would not be able to recognize her. I could be wrong - I'm new to this "sleuthing"! - but it seems to me that, unless she was seriously decomposed, then she may have been injured beyond the point of recognition... :(

I thought the same thing. I was talking about this at work and a co-worker said that many times people are not able to be recognized because of the animal activity in the area. It breaks my heart.

Attorneys for Brad Cooper, whose wife's body was found earlier this week, say they will hold a news conference at 4 p.m. today.
They will be streaming live on WRAL.

Makes one wonder just what his attorny's news conference is about. Hopefully he fessed up and turn himself in.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth