Astrology - MUNDANE (World Affairs & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may remember the Beheadings at the Border post this spring. I just checked and the date was May 16, 2010. If you look above, you will see that the beheadings with their tacked on messages of irony were committed when Mars opposed Mexico's Uranus, exact.

First off, I really enjoy reading here. But I am very "astrologically challenged". I would like to ask about the two lightning strikes:

1) 6/14 11:15 PM CDT The statue of Jesus - King of Kings (more commonly known as the Touchdown Jesus) was struck by lightning and burned horribly.

2) 6/15 9:30 AM CDT The tanker Discoverer/Enterprise (which is capturing the oil from the blown well in the Gulf) was struck by lightning causing a fire and had to shut down operations for 5 hours.

Since both these events happened so close together and both are considered acts of God - would there be any real significance in these events? What would charts of these events show?

Thank you. I am truly in awe of what you do. I would love to study this but I wouldn't even know how to go about getting started. Is there an "Astrology for Dummies" book out there?

Hey, Wise, I saw the lightning strike on the church statue in the morning news. What was the town in Ohio, do you remember? Because we have to have the coordinates on the globe to chart the strike. As for the tanker being struck--no problem because we already have the coordinates.

Yes, there is such a book, with that exact title.

The statue is (or was) in Monroe, Ohio - sorry I forgot to put that in. I did read somewhere tonight that they have said they are going to rebuild it. Damage estimates were $700,000.

:floorlaugh: - Thankx for the heads up on the book - my next trip to Barnes and Noble I'm planning on checking out the Astrology section - I look for it.

The statue is (or was) in Monroe, Ohio - sorry I forgot to put that in. I did read somewhere tonight that they have said they are going to rebuild it. Damage estimates were $700,000.

:floorlaugh: - Thankx for the heads up on the book - my next trip to Barnes and Noble I'm planning on checking out the Astrology section - I look for it.

In the meantime, take a walk over to our LIBRARY, many resources there.

LIBRARY: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609"]Astrologers LIBRARY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Also, try this site out. It's a decent place to start so you don't feel totally in the dark
LINK to helpful site for basics: ( turn on your speakers-voice lessons )
http://astrology.clairvision.org/free_astrology_course.html

In the meantime, take a walk over to our LIBRARY, many resources there.

LIBRARY: Astrologers LIBRARY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Also, try this site out. It's a decent place to start so you don't feel totally in the dark
LINK to helpful site for basics: ( turn on your speakers-voice lessons )
http://astrology.clairvision.org/free_astrology_course.html
This post deserves more than that little click Thank You.

THANK YOU!!! I will check those out.

Hey, Wise, I saw the lightning strike on the church statue in the morning news. What was the town in Ohio, do you remember? Because we have to have the coordinates on the globe to chart the strike. As for the tanker being struck--no problem because we already have the coordinates.

Yes, there is such a book, with that exact title.

LINK:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_lightning_strikes_jesus_statue
6-story Jesus statue in Ohio struck by lightning

MONROE, Ohio – A six-story statue of Jesus Christ was struck by lightning and burned to the ground, leaving only a blackened steel skeleton and pieces of foam that were scooped up by curious onlookers Tuesday.

The "King of Kings" statue, one of southwest Ohio's most familiar landmarks, had stood since 2004 at the evangelical Solid Rock Church along Interstate 75 in Monroe, just north of Cincinnati.

The lightning strike set the statue ablaze around 11:15 p.m. Monday, Monroe police dispatchers said.

LightningStruckStatue001.jpg

We could also see action at the other end of the Saturn - Uranus bar bell, in the form of earth upheavals. Uranus is transiting in water, Pisces, and always surprises with the unexpected, whereas exactly opposite in Virgo is Saturn ~ fields but also specific cities. Saturn represents what we thought was stable but now, no longer is since the tremendous opposition blast from Uranus. This will also affect sea LEVELS, this opposition. Hide and watch!

Gulf Oil Gusher: Danger of Tsunamis From Methane?

http://www.mi2g.com/cgi/mi2g/frameset.php?pageid=http://www.mi2g.com/cgi/mi2g/press/210610.php

what happens when mars catches up to saturn on the last day of july? does mars trigger the opposition?

We have analysed charts in the Astro Forum that contained 22° Leo so many times that I didn't refer to it in the chart above. 22° is a very special degree in the zodiac that shows we are not in charge of our own affairs, not in control of our fate. Helpless victims are in that position frequently. However, many of us have never been helpless victims yet may readily identify with the situation of General Stan McChrystal as he was stripped of command--how he felt at that very moment. That is one of the main reasons for posting the chart of his being summoned onto the carpet. As you can readily see, the ASC is at crisis, 21° of a Fixed Sign, moving to become that degree of impotence, 22°. I thought you would want to see that.

Seeing Stanley McChrystal's natal chart reminded me immediately of the ancient Astrologers of 2,000 years prior to today, who observed the heavens in relation to their work for the Kings, Emperors and heads of State which required them to predict the future for Wars among other things.

In these predictions, Regulus was seen to be often the "cause" or catalyst as it were in the charts when big Military Leaders had a "sudden fall"

So, in light of this, from a Higher Place (Regulus promises) a Higher Estate to a "sudden and rapid fall", I checked General McChrystal's natal chart.

We see he has no planets near Regulus however, I haven't looked at the declinations only the planet's in longitude.

His natal Pluto for instance is 24°Leo 4 degrees from a conjunction to Regulus when he was born.

However, I checked further for the Teritiary minor Progressions, and there it was.

Prog. Pluto conjunct "Regulus" timely for the rapid fall from a higher estate.

Since Regulus has only recently "moved" via the Precession of the Equinox theory into the sign of Virgo, it's quite fitting then, that the Progressed minor Teritary position of his Pluto is there as well.

Furthering my interest in the ancients and REgulus, I looked at other Generals I could recall from past history who met a similar fate.

For Gen. MacArthur (who Harry Truman had forced to resign) via a letter dated April 6, 1951: TERTIARY PROG. Jupiter (27Leo) & Vertex, conj. REGULUS over his Natal Ceres (27Leo) HE WAS AXED!

Also: Gen. George Patton (who under Eisenhower, had been redressed down, due to 2 slapping incidents when he called one soldier a coward)

For Patton: Progressed Moon moved to 28AQ27min. opposing his natal Mars 01Virgo which conjunct his I/C at 0Virgo (Regulus)
And when he was reprimanded for his behaviors (August 3, 1943) he had Transiting Chiron at 0deg.Virgo
Conj. “Regulus” and over his Mars (quite fitting for the King Star which the ancients noted as being often in the charts of those in their day they observed in the Military leadership roles)

Then checking even further I found that Abraham Lincoln's dismissal of
General McClellan :

With his Natal chart and Progressions for January 15, 1878:

General George McClellan was fired for insubordination not unlike what happened to McChrystal, when TR. Uranus conjunct Regulus, in his natal chart, opposing his natal Vertex!
His Vertex was 28 degrees Aquarius, and TR NN was approaching at 22deg.AQ on this date.

General Robert E. Lee's was the hardest to witness last night, as I peered over his natal chart and progressed it.
He did not have a natal position conjunct or opposite Regulus, however when he surrendered to Grant and the Union Army, and we look to his Tertiary minor progressed chart, we can see that Prog.Chiron (the inner wound)
was at 26AQ27min. and opposed to Prog. Ceres at 29Leo. Again, "Regulus" is present and witnessing this event.

I don't see him however, as having a typical (if there is such ) "rapid Regulus type of personal fall" as he was not only dignified, but admired by his peers, and certainly by General Ulysses S. Grant.

The chart is a very telling one for sure.

Good morning.

I am an avid watcher, armchair researcher (if you will) of Hurricanes. Being born in South Florida and live here all my life, I have been through many of "these beasts". The one thing that I tell anyone when we have one bearing down on us is that "you have to respect them". Plan for the worst and hope for the best. I watched Andrew rip this area to pieces. In 1964 Hurricane Cleo swept through on her way to the Misissippi gulf coast. That one had a particularly deep impact on me as I was a small child but old enough to "drink in" all I saw around me.

Anyway, now that I am on WS and beginning to study forensic astrology, I have a question.

What (if anything) would a chart on a particular hurricane show? With that - we now have our first storm of the 2010 season. This is not only the first storm but one that is predicted to head straight for the oil. Below are the stats (straight from the National Hurricane Center for Tropical Storm Alex. What would his chart show?

Born: Tropical Storm Alex
Time: 5:00 AM EDT
Day: Saturday, June 26, 2010
Lat: 16.9N
Long: 84.9W

Thank you for all you do. I look forward to reading your thoughts and observations.

Humbly Owl

Since it's a timely question with the season upon us, I erected 4 charts for 4 major Hurricanes to see if there is any commonality.

Here is what I found so far:

hurricaneandrew.gif

Ascendant 1 degree Leo
Sun conjunct “Regulus”
Mercury in Fall in Leo in a very critical degree
Saturn strong in it’s own Rulerships Sign Aquarius and square to Pluto (mass destruction)
Pluto strong in it’s own Rulerships Sign of Scorpio
Atropos on the cusp of the 4th in the 25th degree for mass death at home
As Pluto in the 4th is part of a Yod and connects to Mars & Neptune
Moon in the 12th in Cancer strong in it’s Rulership sign and opposes Neptune & Uranus

hurricaneike55dead18bil.gif

Asc. in the 0 degree of SAG the D/C is conj. the Weeping Sisters
with MC at 8Virgo / I/C 8Pisces critical degrees
All Angles are critical in this chart

Moon in Pisces conjunct fixed star “Scheat” for misfortune

Chiron the NN & Neptune all in the 3rd quincunx to the Vertex - while Uranus & the Moon in the 4th of home

POF squares the MC

hurricanekatrina.gif

Angles are all Critical with Regulus at the ASC and Algol conj. the MC
Pluto in the angular 4th house and the POF in the 3rd. square Chiron and quincunx the MC
With the Sun, Mercury Venus, the POF and NN all inharmonious to the MC this was a tremendous hardship hurricane.
Curious also is the Black Moon Lilith in the critical 13th degree of Leo in the 12th house
And this hurricane turned into a scandalous one for Washington.

Hurricanes Rita & Andrew also had these close degrees to Dubhe and Acubens two
Very inharmonious as for the vibrations they appear to emit. Between 13 –15 even 17Leo
Hurricane Ike had Chiron opposed to Dubhe and the SN conj. “Al-Terf” the mouth of the Lion. 17Leo. (SN 18Leo)

hurricanerita.gif

Sun in Fall in Libra and critical at 1 degree Cardinal Sign
Venus in Detriment in Scorpio
Mars in Detriment in Taurus
Uranus quincunx Saturn conj. fixed star “Skat” (destructive)

2 Yods (called the Finger of God) in this chart (see broken green lines)
One with the Greater Malefic Saturn and one with the Lesser Malefic Mars
Moon in Gemini opposes Pluto

Smolea, I did not intend to ignore your question but now that I have seen it, absolutely YES! Always count on Mars to ignite the dynamics shown in any configuration. The Mars to Saturn conjunction, so afflicted by Uranus is deadly. We cannot ignore the square from Pluto, either. Jupiter afflicts Pluto precisely (same degree) at the same time. Not the dog days but the roaring rottweilers of summer.

As announced, the chart of this past weekend's lunar eclipse conjunct Pluto is on the Astro Calendar in our Caylee thread. There is some variation when the eclipse is set for Washington D.C. in that 26° Cancer, a critical degree, rises at the capitol. The ruling Moon is still in House 6 and controls the empty House 5 of the nation's children. This Moon in exile is charged with the responsibility, custodial & protective, over the rights of the young. Conjunct Pluto, opposite not only the Sun but also Mercury, the guardianship falls short. Government is not a cradle but owes children laws and legal enforcement of laws that protect them. Health & Welfare is the province of the States but the federal government must support and reinforce efforts to take care of the interests of the child at all times and in all regards.

Tuba, I take your comment to mean not only in regard to protecting children from predators (our main focus at WS) but also taking care of the planet they live on (oil spill) and the social order that allows them to grow up and become educated in safety.

thank you tuba, i always look forward to your posts. i guess my next question is how that mars trigger will affect the oil spill...

ive read that events on a lunar eclipse can serve as a precursor, or warning. it just so happened, a storm was named in the gulf - alex - on the morning of june 26.

is there anyway to tell what will happen and where? does the chart of the deepwater horizon explosion show any relation to this configuration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288