ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lawsuit has nothing to do with the police interview of ZG. If it had stopped there, she would have no case and we can all agree on that. The point is the case begins when KC refuses to clear this particular ZG from Kississmee. This is what the media ran with. This is what caused all the problems. This is what left doubts in the minds of many people as to who this ZG was....I mean, she was at Sawgrass, she had NY plates on her car. But the biggest and most damning information to media spread was this ZG was a Sawgrass about the time that Caylee disappeared.

KC in all her glory decided she would not retract her statement but let it stand to see where it would go. ZG could have been killed by some outraged loon, it's possible.....a long shot....but possible. This is the "meat" of ZG's case. People are interviewed by LE everyday without the media making it "Headline News". This was not the case with ZG and she was suspected by some to be involved. The root of ZG's problem started with KC and LE. jmo

LambChop, they have to go with what is and saying she might have gotten killed does not cut it because she was not killed. If that is the meat of her case, then she loses, imo. Now if she wants to claim loss of income, etc. that might work and I say "might".

But she is not going to get a cent saying I might have been killed. Not going to happen.

I remember discussing the errors in the counter suit document when it was first released. There were more errors, not just the 2 children thing. It appears to me to be very shoddy work by the attorneys on both sides. Seems you should get more for your money when you hire one of those "high-powered' attorneys.
I guess that's what happens when you hire them, but don't pay them. Seriously, they probably handed off a lot of the work to be done by "underlings" or student interns.

LambChop, they have to go with what is and saying she might have gotten killed does not cut it because she was not killed. If that is the meat of her case, then she loses, imo. Now if she wants to claim loss of income, etc. that might work and I say "might".

But she is not going to get a cent saying I might have been killed. Not going to happen.
Is she suing for pain and suffering? (I honestly don't know...lol)

No, I'm not saying ZG will use that in her case. The point I was trying to make is that ZG could have been a victum of more than just verbal threats and KC could care less. KC lied in an attempt to have people focus on ZG rather than on her which could have caused ZG to have suffered physically as well. It has nothing to do with her case, I was just saying KC could care less what affect her actions have on others. JB has a real problem on his hands. jmo

I always thought it was loss of income.

I thought it was defamation of character which meant loss of further earnings and public stature...well stature isn't obviously the word I mean but you get my drift..

No, I'm not saying ZG will use that in her case. The point I was trying to make is that ZG could have been a victum of more than just verbal threats and KC could care less. KC lied in an attempt to have people focus on ZG rather than on her which could have caused ZG to have suffered physically as well. It has nothing to do with her case, I was just saying KC could care less what affect her actions have on others. JB has a real problem on his hands. jmo

Yes, but now the tables have turned and OCA is crying victim - it's a whole other story and wants the national guard brought out for her poor little self..:innocent:

Iornic isn't it?

This lawsuit has nothing to do with the police interview of ZG. If it had stopped there, she would have no case and we can all agree on that. The point is the case begins when KC refuses to clear this particular ZG from Kississmee. This is what the media ran with. This is what caused all the problems. This is what left doubts in the minds of many people as to who this ZG was....I mean, she was at Sawgrass, she had NY plates on her car. But the biggest and most damning information to media spread was this ZG was a Sawgrass about the time that Caylee disappeared.

KC in all her glory decided she would not retract her statement but let it stand to see where it would go. ZG could have been killed by some outraged loon, it's possible.....a long shot....but possible. This is the "meat" of ZG's case. People are interviewed by LE everyday without the media making it "Headline News". This was not the case with ZG and she was suspected by some to be involved. The root of ZG's problem started with KC and LE. jmo

What statement did Casey make that needed to be retracted? If the police interview has nothing to do with the suit, why is it constantly being brought up as part of the harm Z?G supposedly suffered?

What statement did Casey make that needed to be retracted? If the police interview has nothing to do with the suit, why is it constantly being brought up as part of the harm Z?G supposedly suffered?

I'm not even touching that one - again!!:banghead:

:seeya: :deadhorse: :needdrink: :tipsy: :grouphug:

Please read the attached as it may help you understand why the jailhouse tape is instrumental in the case against KC by ZG. The statement KC gave to police could have been any ZG that visited Sawgrass at the time Caylee went missing and had NY license plates on her car. We only know of one through the LE investigation. What happened next with KC's statement to her mother is what this case is all about.

To make it easier to understand think about what KC did to AH. No regard for AH's personal property, emptied AH's bank account for her own personal use and to what end. AH was coming back from vacation and yet KC did not care. That is total disregard for the rights of another. KC acted in a way which was meant to harm AH and she did. This is what ZG is going after KC for because it cost ZG personally, just as it did AH. jmo

Please read the attached as it may help you understand why the jailhouse tape is instrumental in the case against KC by ZG. The statement KC gave to police could have been any ZG that visited Sawgrass at the time Caylee went missing and had NY license plates on her car. We only know of one through the LE investigation. What happened next with KC's statement to her mother is what this case is all about.

To make it easier to understand think about what KC did to AH. No regard for AH's personal property, emptied AH's bank account for her own personal use and to what end. AH was coming back from vacation and yet KC did not care. That is total disregard for the rights of another. KC acted in a way which was meant to harm AH and she did. This is what ZG is going after KC for because it cost ZG personally, just as it did AH. jmo

Had ZG not filed this lawsuit and sold her story, and continued to put herself in front of the public, I wouldn't even know what she looks like. Even given this, no one I know has a clue who she is. I asked all of my staff and at least 10 people who visited my office today. NONE knew who the heck I was talking about. Anyone who would hire her as a general contractor to clean would not know who she is either - she doesn't have a felony and the lies told by Casey are easy enough to prove - she's served time for them in front of the world.

I'd love just as much as anyone to see someone make Casey accountable for something, almost anything, but not this - it's frivolous and Casey will probably win, again. There's no long term harm, save for what ZFG is doing to herself. IMO

What I'd love is to see is Caylee's father come forward and sue her for wrongful death.

Ok, I've refreshed myself on the defamation suit. So, here's what I know because it came straight from ZG (not ZFG), herself or her attorney:

• Her name is NOT "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez"
  • She filed her lawsuit in October 2008 - a little over 2 months after the name "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez" was used by Casey as the woman who kidnapped her daughter. Again, not her name, although her attorney filed the suit under that name - she doesn't know why.
  • ZG testified in deposition that she had to quit her cleaning job
  • On October 1, 2008, her attorney, sitting beside her on the NG show, stated ZG was fired from her job
  • On this same show, ZG allows pictures of her children to be shown to the public
  • ZG was on welfare, Casey's accusation did not interfere with her payments - although they may have looked into her income from cleaning to offset payments
  • By the time ZG came out publicly to say she was being harmed, Casey had already been charged with neglect and obstructing an investigation by LYING

IMO, these are two peas in an opportunistic pod.

Had ZG not filed this lawsuit and sold her story, and continued to put herself in front of the public, I wouldn't even know what she looks like. Even given this, no one I know has a clue who she is. I asked all of my staff and at least 10 people who visited my office today. NONE knew who the heck I was talking about. Anyone who would hire her as a general contractor to clean would not know who she is either - she doesn't have a felony and the lies told by Casey are easy enough to prove - she's served time for them in front of the world.

I'd love just as much as anyone to see someone make Casey accountable for something, almost anything, but not this - it's frivolous and Casey will probably win, again. There's no long term harm, save for what ZFG is doing to herself. IMO

What I'd love is to see is Caylee's father come forward and sue her for wrongful death.

Do you live and work in the Orlando area?

Do you live and work in the Orlando area?
No, but it wouldn't make any difference. What employer with an Internet connection and a brain is going to believe ZG had anything to do with Caylee's kidnapping? She wasn't called as a witness in the trial - another person was thrown into the crisco that far over-shadowed ZG. She's the only one harming herself - too easy to prove there's nothing to the allegations Casey made 3 years ago and were proved to be false 3 years ago.

We were consumed with this case, we know who she is - I'd hire her as a housekeeper for empty apartments - but I wouldn't let her baby sit, and not because of Casey, but because I now know she was looked at by child welfare for neglect.

In ZG's interview she stated that she had a conversation with her new employer who expressed concerns about the media attention and it's affect on their cleaning company's business and ZG agreed to leave. Essentially her attorneys may feel she was fired. Some employers do go to the extremes of suggesting it's not a good idea for you to stay.

Where is it stated ZG was on welfare? I was not even aware there still is a state run welfare program only assistance by different agencies. Unless you are talking about her going on unemployment after she left her job? That is not the same as welfare.

Whatever and whenever KC was charged does not change the fact that the jailhouse tape is essentially the damning evidence against KC. Discounting everything else that took place, what KC said to her mother on that tape is what will make carry out the most bang for the buck.

People can nit pick all day long with little details to try and discredit ZG but at the end of the day it's KC's actions right up until this very day that will have the most impact on the jury. The harder they try to discredit ZG the more they will look like the underdog. No one is perfect and least of all will be those members of the jury who have lived with hard times during their life and will be able to relate. No one can relate to what KC has done to innocent people. No one. jmo

No, but it wouldn't make any difference. What employer with an Internet connection and a brain is going to believe ZG had anything to do with Caylee's kidnapping? She wasn't called as a witness in the trial - another person was thrown into the crisco that far over-shadowed ZG. She's the only one harming herself - too easy to prove there's nothing to the allegations Casey made 3 years ago and were proved to be false 3 years ago.

We were consumed with this case, we know who she is - I'd hire her as a housekeeper for empty apartments - but I wouldn't let her baby sit, and not because of Casey, but because I now know she was looked at by child welfare for neglect.

And we're privy to that information (which would otherwise be private) due to her unfortunate association to the Casey Anthony case.

Of course it makes a difference. This took place the night the news broke and continued until the jailhouse taping, which was the end of July. This was more of an issue locally than it was nationally within that short frame of time. Anyone within the community where a child is missing has a greater interest in what is going on since locals were out searching for a missing child. Someone in an office 2,000 miles away would not be expected to know who this person is so it's not a good measure by any means. Locally, in her own community is where she was having problems.

There are some nasty people who just love to make trouble by reporting people to child services. It happens all the time. I know of families who have been falsely reported by ex's. If there was an investigation and she was cleared there is no reason to believe the report was lodged other than to cause her problems. Plus the only time these types of reports are made public is when there is a problem. There was none so the records were not out to the public. The fact that KC's attorneys dug them out and have brought it out for the public to discredit her shows how low they are willing to stoop. The fact that someone would hold that information against her in her gaining employment very much shows why she is suing. And I'm sure ZG would never want to work for someone who did not want her there......which is why she left her job and the basis of her suit.

The trial was moved back 2 1/2 years for the benefit of KC. And let's not forget until just recently KC had a countersuit making it impossible for ZG to withdraw her suit. Three years later I'm sure Ms. G has quite a bill with M&M that would need to be resolved.

Once you stick your foot in the door you are in it regardless and even if your original intend was only to get an apology. That ship sailed. ZG was keep in it for 3 years by KC's countersuit. Now she may as well go all the way. jmo

And we're privy to that information (which would otherwise be private) due to her unfortunate association to the Casey Anthony case.

No, due to her unfortunate pursuit of this lawsuit two months after Casey had been proven to be a liar - after the investigators dismissed ZG as a witness or a party to Caylee's disappearance. Truth be known, and IMO only, this attorney sought her out as opposed to the other way around. He wasted no time in booking the NG show and exploiting his client and her children. This isn't my first time to this sort of rodeo, nor is it anyone else's - we wouldn't even care about ZG if Casey had been convicted... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vconners