CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just a bit more time... sundown prayers will be said extremely fast tonight to buy myself extra net time...

Should I lock this thread? Let me know your thoughts ASAP if you want me to shut it.

I may be comfusing myself here, but Hasanni was last seen by family on the 6th, and LR sd that Hasanni 'ran off to the park'...(when was this did he ever give a date?) Then on the 10th Hasanni is 'missing' from SHUZ...This has never added up to me...makes me think that he has been missing since he 'ran off'. Could that be the reason they checked out the park when he was first reported missing??

I have just a bit more time... sundown prayers will be said extremely fast tonight to buy myself extra net time...

Should I lock this thread? Let me know your thoughts ASAP if you want me to shut it.

I vote for lock, so we don't end up all over the place.

SAY WHAT??? WHAT???

*speechless*

Oh man... and just before Sabbath... I have only 30 more minutes of electric media... rats.

Bless you girl! You can go into Sabbath knowing that something may break in this case. :blowkiss:

Sorry, I was toiling away on another case, trying to get somewhere before sundown. Let my guard down for a minute.

May I just say, and I think I speak for a lot of people on this when I say, "holy poop."

Also, WHERE IS THE LITTLE MAN???

THANK - YOU THANK - YOU THANK - YOU THANK - YOU

i WAS AWAY TOO AND HAD LEFT A POST UNPOSTED when I tried I was kicked off now I know why... all the posts blastin in .

It will be soon they will find him... JC will break and LR will want to save his own But ..

Have a wonderful nights nights sleep Dingle Ball, ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL NEW RESIDENCE , I HOPE HE FU.... I WILL BE BIGGER THAN THAT.

WE WILL BE HERE FOR 'LITTLE MAN WAITIN ........

There has got to be SOMEONE....SOMEWHERE.....that saw these two between Aug 6th and Aug 10th. If they hadn't left the house, then they didn't get rid of the child! If they took Hasanni away, then they have to have gas....supplies.....something?!? They'd have to look up directions perhaps? Both of their phones would have had to be off if they were attempting not to leave a trail, and THAT would inevitably leave a trail...in the form of a big ping void for a certain period of time.
She knows the SF area. She's had her job for FIVE years. He appears to know the Monterey area. That baby has got to be between the two somewhere!

Hey all - I know this might be a bit premature, as we have only LE's charges as "proof" that Hasanni has passed on, but I have set up a memorial thread for him, for those of us unable to attend any of his vigils, etc.

I mean absolutely no disrespect for opening this thread before the remains are found, and I hope no one finds it in poor taste.

It's in the parking lot, so it's open only to registered WS users, so feel free to speak your hearts.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88323

I think you could be reading way to much into this ( could be released Tues) statement... It is just a "legal statement of fact", Its no different than saying both could get life in prison w/no possible parole. Until the moment the judge says I'm binding this over for trial and sets a bail amount in a formal courtroom with both sides (defendant and state) having legal representation, both statements are true.

Search for Hasanni Campbell moves to Monterey 8am, Sunday morning.

"There's still a 5-year-old child that's missing. I'm putting a search team together and leaving my store at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning," she said. about 15 to 20 volunteers will caravan to the Monterey area, where Ross has lived in the past. "As far as trying to find him, nothing has changed.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_13231554

OK, all, I really have to turn in before I turn into a pumpkin. Taking Sprout to see his first movie on the big screen tomorrow... errr... today. I wish Hasanni could come with us, but it's a Thomas the Train film, and he'd likely say he's too big for it. :)

Good night, all.

OK, all, I really have to turn in before I turn into a pumpkin. Taking Sprout to see his first movie on the big screen tomorrow... errr... today. I wish Hasanni could come with us, but it's a Thomas the Train film, and he'd likely say he's too big for it. :)

Good night, all.

"Sprout."
Something about that just makes you wanna smile.

They live what, less than five miles from the coastline? Yet they take these children all the way to Monterey. To go to the beach? This place must have some meaning to LR and JC if they're driving 83 miles one way to get to this place toting two children at ages where they don't usually like long car rides.
The picture of LR, Hasanni and little sis is standing atop a series of cliffs that have ROCKS at the bottom. I can't tell by looking at coastlines if it's San Fransisco or Monterey but I'm betting Monterey. Why is this important?

WHAT IF....

They go to Walmart ( I think I read that they were on video at Walmart the 6th) to gather 'junk' to drive the 1.5 hours to go to Monterey on Thursday, August 6th. The entire yard looks fenced so I think they could have left the dogs (not that LR appears too concerned about dogs, animal charges and all, just sayin). So they leave Saturday morning to go to Monterey. They hang out there. No phones are on because they're all together and they don't want to be bothered. These people would gravitate toward out of the way, isolated places with few people, we can tell that about them because they're reclusive. Maybe, just maybe, they took their eyes off him for a split second and he wound up over a cliff and/or in the water? No blood, no DNA, no decomp, no trace, no witnesses, no disposal, no worries. They could have known immediately that Hasanni was 'gone' and also that they would be held responsible. So because perhaps they couldn't reach him anyway, and because he was in an isolated area where he wouldn't likely be found, they packed up the car and came home. Period...and life went on and they came up with the 'vanishing' to explain it away. That way, they would think that maybe they covered their butts. Whoever 'abducted' him could be responsible for where he wound up.

ETA: Yeah I know, that sounds a lot like an accident....but it happens. How many stories have been reported where people have fallen off of cliffs either because someone pushed them or because they actually DID fall?!? Beaches and children can be a deadly combination.

Monterey Temperatures August 7th...

HasanniMontereyTemps7th.jpg

Monterey Temps August 8th...partial list

HasanniMontereyTemps8th.jpg

Wouldn't temps like THIS more than likely require a sweatshirt and pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickyBones