What do we know about KW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong, but wasn't it Officer Cain who also answered the meter reader's call and didn't enter the woods because of the snake. Didn't he also wave off another LE responding to the scene?

You are right and I have always wondered who this Officer Cain is.....:waitasec: Or should I say who he knows........:rolleyes:

Thanks for starting the thread! :)

He was given a "trespassing warning" in OCT when the school officials called LE on him..I asked in the other thread why him & not RK?..They both were doing basically the same thing but then again RK worked for the town & wasn't some guy with a shaved head, tatts, & a shovel (?)..They also both called into the tip line in AUG & both claim LE didn't bother with their call..Kinda odd!

What I still don't get is there's no statement from RW other then what the officer reported when he arrived at the scene in OCT..Hmmmm!

Why did he LIE & say he went to school with KC? He's way too old & that's very suspicious!

Which "end of Suburban" was he searching & then LE after they arrived? It sounds like the end by the school but in one witness statement they said he walked along the fence line & then went into the woods about 15-20 yrds..That sounds more like the area where the remains were found to me.

I'm very surprised the media didn't pick up on this (or RK) from the doc dumps & run with it..Did they drop the ball or just not think it's the same BIG deal that some of us here do? Guess we'll never know!
(bold above by me)

The "dead end" of Suburban is about 300 yds. east of where Caylee's remains were found. There is a chain link fence at that dead end with a gate which opens onto a dirt rd. extension of Suburban. If you can dig up the video of the psychic who drove around the neighborhood from the A's house there's some good footage of that area. Google Earth will also help.

I suspect that this guy was on school property, and when noted by school officials and brought to the attention of LE by school officials a trespass warning was pretty much inevitable. Imagine the public reaction if he hadn't gotten one and there was some problem later on. RK, on the other hand, was on private property, was a public employee (with a city vehicle?) engaged for the most part in official business, and was not particularly close to the same place, much less on school property.

There has been considerable confusion about these two locations. Judging from the appearance of the terrain on Google Earth the area east of the dead end has always looked like a much more likely "teen hangout" than where the remains were found, at least to me, if for no other reason than it appears to be out of the water more often. This might explain the found bag, and also it's lack of interest to LE.

In KW's report to the school officials, he referenced finding a "Father's Day Balloon" at that location. HEELLLOOOO!!! That, I would think, would be of some type of evidence value. No?
By coincidence, while walking with my (stunningly beautiful) wife this morning I happened to notice no less than three old mylar balloons hanging from trees, underbrush, etc. This time of year the normally thick undergrowth is remarkably clear. I suspect that in the heartland of amusement kingdoms they are even more ubiquitous.

The composite is, almost to a T, the bone structure, brow line, upper lip...of the person in question. I think a lot of us here are in a state of amazement over your observation.

Actually, I think that is the only composite sketch I have ever seen that looked like an actual person. They usually don't look like anybody. That gave me the willies. :eek:

Very late to this party, but is this a new scetch that's just been released? Is the a sketch of the room mate of the guy who lived in the trailer that was searched the other day - the one near UCF?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

I am trying to figure out where KW was in relation to the remains. I don't see a fence and what part of Suburban Drive is South.
This might help get a better idea of the area in question.

suburbandeadend.jpg

Just to play devil's advocate here.....that area seems to have pretty much been a dumping ground for all kinds of trash....an old balloon probably wouldn't have been out of place...same for a old trash bag with clothes and toys.

Not if the balloon was inflated!

In KW's report to the school officials, he referenced finding a "Father's Day Balloon" at that location. HEELLLOOOO!!! That, I would think, would be of some type of evidence value. No?
Didn't we hear about that balloon some other time? Too tired to think.

(bold above by me)

The "dead end" of Suburban is about 300 yds. east of where Caylee's remains were found. There is a chain link fence at that dead end with a gate which opens onto a dirt rd. extension of Suburban. If you can dig up the video of the psychic who drove around the neighborhood from the A's house there's some good footage of that area. Google Earth will also help.

I suspect that this guy was on school property, and when noted by school officials and brought to the attention of LE by school officials a trespass warning was pretty much inevitable. Imagine the public reaction if he hadn't gotten one and there was some problem later on. RK, on the other hand, was on private property, was a public employee (with a city vehicle?) engaged for the most part in official business, and was not particularly close to the same place, much less on school property.

There has been considerable confusion about these two locations. Judging from the appearance of the terrain on Google Earth the area east of the dead end has always looked like a much more likely "teen hangout" than where the remains were found, at least to me, if for no other reason than it appears to be out of the water more often. This might explain the found bag, and also it's lack of interest to LE.

snipped

I wasn't sure if there was a fence down at the dead end near the school lot..I know there's the one half-way down Suburban where the remains were actually found..Thanks for this info!

I just went back to read the statement from the school official (who wanted to press the "trespassing" warning) & realized I missed the part about him moving his car off Suburban to the school parking lot..That means he was on school property afterall & I see your point re: this issue & also how it pertains to RK.

I do know that end area near the school is used as a hangout vs where the remains were found..This is why I never believed DC's claim he was looking closer to the remains with the info from KioMarie..IIRC he was at that spot prior to moving down Suburban & that comes from the shot of the dirt road shown in Hoover's tape..I also never believed the remains spot would be a hangout also due to the water, all the trash, but most of all cos it appears to be almost impossible to even walk into/thru that thick brush.

I don't get LE's lack of interest in the bag simply cos of how close it was to the A's..They had to know there were active searches going on (even miles away) for anything possibly connected to this case..There's NO excuse for that bag not be taken. IMHO

Actually, I think that is the only composite sketch I have ever seen that looked like an actual person. They usually don't look like anybody. That gave me the willies. :eek:

I never have either & I just showed it to my son (24) who believes beyond any doubt it's the SAME person! I can't go to that place in my mind yet but if I see more with this POV I can easily see that changing!

Very late to this party, but is this a new scetch that's just been released? Is the a sketch of the room mate of the guy who lived in the trailer that was searched the other day - the one near UCF?

More info on this please? TIA!

Thanks so much! I'll add that to the top post, and I want to transcribe what it says, too. Although I'll just keep calling the person KW - we aren't supposed to use full names, right?

Warbuckle: Thanks for explaining that. :)

No full names & thanks for ALL that work transcribing! :blowkiss:

The composite is, almost to a T, the bone structure, brow line, upper lip...of the person in question. I think a lot of us here are in a state of amazement over your observation.

I never have either & I just showed it to my son (24) who believes beyond any doubt it's the SAME person! I can't go to that place in my mind yet but if I see more with this POV I can easily see that changing!
This is fun. In another thread, about KC saying she "won't tell anyone" that exact same sketch has been variously described as looking "eerily like LA", also like KC herself, and like a picture of AL in a hoodie.

Maybe we could start a thread to try and eliminate the people it doesn't look like.

OMG yes...

Serial rapist in OC that LE thought might be linked to the murder of the Jogger NG

There was a time, prior to KC changing her story to Caylee was taken by Zanny from BP, when many here thought she may try to pin it on the killer of NG from her statement to LE that she had lost her cell there..Now this comes up about RW..I wonder where all of this is going to lead? :waitasec:

Even if he is NOT the man in the sketch I can see JB using all of this info to his advantage. :furious:

This is fun. In another thread, about KC saying she "won't tell anyone" that exact same sketch has been variously described as looking "eerily like LA", also like KC herself, and like a picture of AL in a hoodie.

Maybe we could start a thread to try and eliminate the people it doesn't look like.

I saw that. Everyone's raining on my parade. :mad:

LOL!! The only one who MAY come close is LA (KC really?) but I'm convinced nobody can=RW!

I may be wrong, but wasn't it Officer Cain who also answered the meter reader's call and didn't enter the woods because of the snake. Didn't he also wave off another LE responding to the scene?

Yes it was richard Cain on the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members