ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have bad memory but wasn't the Zenaida Gonzales name just that name and not Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales? It was so long ago I just can't remember. How in the world do they expect to get blood from a turnip. She has no job, no money and probably never will have any. According to some talking head lawyers there is no case there anyway.

I don't think this deposition will EVER happen--wish it would but just do not think it will ever occur.

I guess I must be the only person here who wants to see ZG lose this suit. It's a trivial lawsuit, IMO. No matter how much the world hates KC and thinks she got away with murder, is there ANYONE who believes this story of the nanny? Maybe it's just any prospective employers of ZG that believes it. She can't get a job because of it? That's a bunch of BS. She doesn't WANT a job. She wants to get something for nothing and get her 15 minutes of fame for being involved with the story. The police didn't even believe KC about this nanny when they went to interview ZG--they didn't arrest her. Her name is not even ZFG...no middle initial of "F" ever used by her, and none of the other ZG's filed a lawsuit, did they? The point IS, everyone knows KC lied about ZFG, and this is not what is keeping this ZG unemployed. When's HER book coming out?

According to acandyrose, someone searched "Zenaida" "fernandez" "Gonzalez" "Age 25" and "Jacksonville" on the Anthony computer June 12, 2008 per the OCSO home computer search.
The next day, ICA was scheduled to go with Amy H to Jacksonville to shop for Amy's new car.
I wonder if she was planning to do away with Caylee on that trip somehow. ICA and Caylee did not go with Amy - this was the day she told Amy that GA had a mini-stroke instead.

It's all about MONEY.

No "F" in her middle name

Does she have a sister named "Samantha" who held KC down in Jay Blanchard Park and took Caylee?

Does she have a mother named "Gloria"?

Is her father's name "victor"?

Did she have a puppy?

Was she is a car wreck in Tampa?

Did she have a pink and white car seat in her car?

When shown this woman's picture, didn't KC tell them this was NOT the nanny?

Did she live in Apartment 210 at Sawgrass?

Did she live in Orlando? NO, Kissimmee.

The questions go on and on and the answer to all of them is NO except the one of KC telling LE this was NOT the person who took Caylee.

There are lots of Ford Focuses in Orlando...did she give the tag number? NO

It's plain for anybody to see that KC took bits and pieces of information from God knows where and fabricated a story of the "nanny" who took Caylee.

According to acandyrose, someone searched "Zenaida" "fernandez" "Gonzalez" "Age 25" and "Jacksonville" on the Anthony computer June 12, 2008 per the OCSO home computer search.
The next day, ICA was scheduled to go with Amy H to Jacksonville to shop for Amy's new car.
I wonder if she was planning to do away with Caylee on that trip somehow. ICA and Caylee did not go with Amy - this was the day she told Amy that GA had a mini-stroke instead.

I thought it was cleared up that the first searches ever found for a Zenaida or Zanny were done on the Anthony desktop July 16th 2008. Was either Lee or Cindy after the big revelation. :liar:

Likewise searches were found for missing children sites and at least one news outlet wrongly claimed these were done prior to Caylee going missing. Apparently, they were looking at the file creation date (where the searches were eventually stored) as opposed to the date the searches occurred.

I thought it was cleared up that the first searches ever found for a Zenaida or Zanny were done on the Anthony desktop July 16th 2008. Was either Lee or Cindy after the big revelation. :liar:

Likewise searches were found for missing children sites and at least one news outlet wrongly claimed these were done prior to Caylee going missing. Apparently, they were looking at the file creation date (where the searches were eventually stored) as opposed to the date the searches occurred.

Huh. I don't know. I was just reading acandyrose and saw that info still there on the detailed timeline. It wouldn't make a lot of sense if ICA had searched ZFG (on 6-12-08) before ZFG actually visited Sawgrass Apmts on 6-17-08.:waitasec:

Huh. I don't know. I was just reading acandyrose and saw that info still there on the detailed timeline. It wouldn't make a lot of sense if ICA had searched ZFG (on 6-12-08) before ZFG actually visited Sawgrass Apmts on 6-17-08.:waitasec:

It would make sense that she might have searched those names if you believe the "between 9 and 1", "close to hope" theory that a zenaida lived on the corner (4709 Hopespring) and a gonzalez lived next them (4701) and caylee was dumped "between" the two houses. (I'd post a link but i'm not sure what sites are off limits for linking, there's one on a hubpages and one over on SM about this theory)..

---according to the video clip interview with j.morgan here:

http://www.forthepeople.com/casey-anthony-case.htm
July 7, 2011 - John Morgan Interview on CF-News 13

---the trial is set for october 2011 ( up from the february 2012 that we were previously told ) --and he's going to try to amend the civil suit to include punitive damages as well.

I guess I must be the only person here who wants to see ZG lose this suit. It's a trivial lawsuit, IMO. No matter how much the world hates KC and thinks she got away with murder, is there ANYONE who believes this story of the nanny? Maybe it's just any prospective employers of ZG that believes it. She can't get a job because of it? That's a bunch of BS. She doesn't WANT a job. She wants to get something for nothing and get her 15 minutes of fame for being involved with the story. The police didn't even believe KC about this nanny when they went to interview ZG--they didn't arrest her. Her name is not even ZFG...no middle initial of "F" ever used by her, and none of the other ZG's filed a lawsuit, did they? The point IS, everyone knows KC lied about ZFG, and this is not what is keeping this ZG unemployed. When's HER book coming out?

I couldn't agree more.

This is ridiculous and only serves to further enrage the community.

If she had not filed this claim, no in the world would ever associate her face to this case. Most people would not even know the full name of the phantom, rather just "the nanny" or "zanny the nanny".

I bet we could not find a dozen people in the world that could actually say they believed that casey had a nanny, let alone that this nanny (ZFG), kidnapped Caylee.

Yet this ZG, has stated in legal documents that this has prevented her from getting work. She should drop the lawsuit and play the lotto if she did apply for work with the only person to believe this story AND believe that ZG is the kidnapper.....in the most highly followed missing/murdered child case ever; who, rather than fleeing the state is applying for an entry level, low-paying job, with her real kidnapper identity no less. WOW!

WHATEVER!

So many people support her and this claim as if she deserves some money for her trouble. I don't get it, isn't that making money off of a murdered child?

If she just wants her name cleared, her attorney can negotiate a public and legally binding statement from casey through her attorney without a monetary reward.

My last thought, why hasn't LE been disposed in this case, where is the demand letter to LE requesting a public statement to clear ZG of any involvement?

When Casey was indicted, as a lone defendant, it seems that that clears ZG, whose name was the least mentioned name in the zanny the nanny trial.

Just like there is a certain percentage of the population that will always believe George molested Casey and that Casey is innocent, there will always be people that will assume this ZG or ZFG was responsible. Apparently ZFG also stated that she has been threatened and her children have been threatened. She is the only ZG that was associated with the apt and the same type of car. We don't know that its about the money but honestly I feel like Casey needs to be held responsible for her careless lies. She has thrown more people under the bus that we can count and if she isn't held responsible there will be no way to protect future victims from her craziness.

was there ever closure on the jogger in the park that was murdered? I remember there being a Zenida who's office was broken into....I remember reporting that to LE when I was down on the first search....did we ever find out who CA's therapist was? so many questions......

Just like there is a certain percentage of the population that will always believe George molested Casey and that Casey is innocent, there will always be people that will assume this ZG or ZFG was responsible. Apparently ZFG also stated that she has been threatened and her children have been threatened. She is the only ZG that was associated with the apt and the same type of car. We don't know that its about the money but honestly I feel like Casey needs to be held responsible for her careless lies. She has thrown more people under the bus that we can count and if she isn't held responsible there will be no way to protect future victims from her craziness.

You are correct. Too many people are focusing on ZG today and how she should have gotten over it. She cannot drop her suit because KC has countered with, get this, ZG has embarrassed her. At the time, and we are talking about a small window in time, ZG was questioned by OC police as a person of interest because she had visited Sawgrass Apartments at the approximate time Caylee went missing. KC told her parents in a jailhouse video that police NEVER showed her pictures of this woman. CA then went to the media and repeated on KC's behalf that police never showed KC ZG's picture which left a lot of people in Orlando believing this woman had done something to Caylee. Whether the rest of the world believed KC or not some people in Orlando threatened this woman, her children. Employers did not want her working for them because of the media attention (it's Orlando, she worked cleaning those Magical Hotel rooms we stay in when we take a trip to Disney). Can you imagine the negative responses these businesses would have to deal with? At that point in time, that very moment she asked for help and John Morgan accepted her as his client.

KC, in her statement to police, never wrote that ZFG was a 10. Not sure you would ever find it in a hand-written statement or on the taped statement KC gave to LE. ZFG evolved into a 10 when she was being rewritten by the A's and after ZG had been through her ordeal.

Please stop and consider all of the damage KC has done to people in this case. Now if she does show up for her deposition she will have to tell them something. If she pleads the fifth, it's civil she will look guilty in the eyes of a the jury. If she sticks with the nanny story she'll appear guilty. If she claims it was an accident she will be implicating GA and he gets added to the list in the lawsuit.

Everyone has the right to sue someone who has implicated that you had some involvement in a crime. KC was asked to just state on a questionnaire that this was not the ZG she was talking about, that was all Morgan wanted. KC would not do it, instead KC counter-sued. ZG could not give this up if she wanted to. KC has locked her into it and then defense cut off the A's visits so they could no longer ask KC if this woman was the real ZFG. Keeping that question out there about the nanny was to the advantage of defense, IMO.

Morgan and Morgan is a top-rated law firm in Florida. I think they know what they are doing. Meanwhile the plot thickens. It should be interesting. Don't feel sorry for KC. As usual "this is a find mess she has gotten herself into" Ollie. jmo

I love for CA to be asked how she choose Zenida? How did she know she looked at an apt at Sawgrass.
Did we ever find out? I don't remember but, it's bizarre.

I agree, this woman is just trying to cash in. It was a known fact early on that NO nanny existed or kidnapped Caylee. This part is irrelevent.

I love for CA to be asked how she choose Zenida? How did she know she looked at an apt at Sawgrass.
Did we ever find out? I don't remember but, it's bizarre.

We never did find out ,but I hope Morgan has an idea. Remember that girl who lived at Sawgrass and knew ICA,but would not talk to LE? I'd like to hear from her .Perhaps Morgan can supbeona her for a depo.

I agree, this woman is just trying to cash in. It was a known fact early on that NO nanny existed or kidnapped Caylee. This part is irrelevent.

It was not known when the police arrived at her home and questioned her and the Anthony's continued to say the nanny took her ,until Caylee's body was found.
I'm sure if there are no grounds ,the jury will not award ZFG anything,but she deserves the right to try,IMO.
ZFG was the first in a long line of people that were thrown under the bus by Casey and her family. It's no coincidence that Casey chose her name and Sawgrass apts.,when this ZG was looking at apts there in June.

If someone used your name and some info that leads them directly to you (like the SG APTS) and no other person by the same name ,how would that effect you,especially if it was publicized locally and nationally. Add in you're a minority being accused by a pretty white girl,with no criminal record, from an average non-descript family ?
JMO ,but I'm glad she's suing even though ICA has no money. Finally someone will make her talk.`q

I can't remember the full details of how all this came about and when her full name was introduced, but if my full name had been given to law enforcement as a suspected kidnapper and I had actually been at the apartments where KC left Caylee with the babysitter, I would be mad. No one should ever falsely accuse someone of a crime. Once KC gave a name, she implicated someone. I don't hear JB and CM discussing the rights of ZFG of being falsely accused. Apparently a good quality defense is only reasonable when it is your client being accused, not all clients. I hope Morgan wipes the floor with CM and JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff