NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
she really does resemble her in that pic, i agree. she looks happy but...in the second pic she looks FULFILLED. like she thought she was happy before but now she KNOWS she is. if that makes any sense. beautiful girl, btw :)

http://www.hickorygov.com/department/?fDD=16-0

I can't find a press release about the mattress or landfill search at the above link.

That is the Hickory PD website. We might want to bookmark that one, because in another case here (Putnam County FL) the most reliable info came from that county's website when MSM reports conflicted.

Personally, I'm going to wait for the press release for Hickory PD and read it with my own eyes. :) JMHO.

On the last thread, I was trying to read to catch up and a question about why would LE be looking for her mattress?

Can't remember the member who asked sorry.

IMHO LE is looking for the mattress that was reportedly disposed of and the disposal possibly corroborated by witnesses is because they want to rule out or rule in if Zahra died on or near that mattress (or otherwise suffered any injuries). JMHO.

thanks for taking the time to look into it, NoeticSoul :)

thanks for taking the time to look into it, NoeticSoul :)

Yes, and putting your eyeballs on the line for us. I guess you'll need to get some bleach in them now! :sick:

Noetic Soul...You have gone where no one should have to for the sake of a 10-year old girl. In my reality - God Bless You...

Just where is Zahara?

This article also says that several mattresses were tested in the course of the landfill search but none were Zahra's.

Landfill search comes up empty in Zahra case
The search focused on a mattress belonging to Zahra that had been disposed of by her parents sometime in early October, days before Zahra was reported missing, police said. Investigators said they hoped to use the mattress to confirm information gathered in interviews and also to reinforce the timeline of her disappearance. They had also hoped the mattress would provide DNA evidence related to the case, police said.
Several mattresses were tested in the course of the landfill search, but none were Zahra's, police said.

Perhaps they are just saying that?? Is it possible??
These individuals are NOT Mensa members! I simply cannot believe that LE is continually running into 'brick walls'!
I think that they have much more than they are alluding to! JMO!

You're all most welcome :) Even if it shed but a tiny little light surrounding angel Zahras life, my aim is to understand, to find her, and bring her home.

There but for the grace of God, go I.

After EVERY murdered child crime, I always VOW that I will NOT become so emotionally involved again!
It is pointless...
In a very un-logical way, I feel as though I am in some way, vindicating them and proving that the world cared.

After EVERY murdered child crime, I always VOW that I will NOT become so emotionally involved again!
It is pointless...
In a very un-logical way, I feel as though I am in some way, vindicating them and proving that the world cared.

We cannot change the world alone. But we can awaken others by setting an example.

Someone not too far back gave this link for pictures, http://www.flickr.com/photos/54746494@N07/
some of which I hadnt seen before, one in particular,actually 2, that brought a strange feeling to me .
The one with Z and other children,her hair is so blond in that picture, it almost seems to me that she was always being changed in her appearance, why?
She is beautiful as she is, why the many looks, it follows in line with SM always looking so different, does anyone else see that?
Also, the pics for the passports, does anyone know what house those were taken in?
It looks like to me the white material is hung on a twin box spring,theres a piece running across the box you can see through the fabric. Im still in shock with this tragedy, whens it going to end? :furious::furious:

AND GOOD God ,who pays for this, the State??

Elisa Baker has finally accomplished what she has always wanted, to be in the limelight.
I think they should let her out with the ankle bracelets, SO SAD

I've been tossing something around in my head the past few days, I can't even bring myself to say it out loud. Since the media report about EB having a British interest who gave her around $10K ... well, *choke* does anyone think that she could be responsible for offering Zahra to a pedophile?

I'm even ashamed to type that out, but why would he be giving her money? We've already realised (<see the red squiggly - i.e. realized!) that she's been involved in illegal and unsavoury things. Would she stoop that low?

I've been tossing something around in my head the past few days, I can't even bring myself to say it out loud. Since the media report about EB having a British interest who gave her around $10K ... well, *choke* does anyone think that she could be responsible for offering Zahra to a pedophile?

I'm even ashamed to type that out, but why would he be giving her money? We've already realised (<see the red squiggly - i.e. realized!) that she's been involved in illegal and unsavoury things. Would she stoop that low?

Thank you for bringing this up again. I briefly voiced it this morning without much response. It's very frightening to even think this, but IMO step-mom may possibly be capable of this.

Thank you for bringing this up again. I briefly voiced it this morning without much response. It's very frightening to even think this, but IMO step-mom may possibly be capable of this.

It's possible, God forbid. I personally don't feel that in my gut though.

I brought this up in 2 earlier threads and it sickens me to think it, but I'd not put it past an evil person to think, "Hey, I have access to a child, a camera, and the internet. Why not make some much-needed cash by offering photos (or more) to one of the many pedo's online?"
It keeps nagging at me, in dreams and daily thoughts; there's something deeper to this "British connection" than meets the eye. Reeks of pedophilia-related money-making scheme for EB. IF, and I say if, she went that route, there is no pit in hell deep enough for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth