TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there any word on Holly and the Camo Person kneeling down and looking at something, another thing Clint said he saw?

There was no mention at all of Clint seeing them in the carport or kneeling down or anything. I saved the show on my DVR and just went back to watch it again. I transcribed the dialogue from the first part of the "reenactment" on the show.

John Walsh: "Early on the morning of April 13, 2011, Holly's brother Clint saw her walking into these woods with a man."

Clint: "I only saw 'em for just a, just a couple seconds, it seemed like."

Walsh: "He didn't think much of it. He thought the man was their cousin or perhaps Holly's boyfriend."

Clint: "He was on the right side of her and she was on this side and it seemed like they were walkin' with their elbows bent in this direction with their heads down. And his arm was free on this side" (Clinit swings right arm).

Walsh: "The man was in camouflage so he assumed they were just going hunting."

Walsh also said this: "Cops say this wasn't a random crime of opportunity because whoever abducted Holly would have to have known how to get on and off her property which is located off an old and difficult to access logging trail. Now the question is was this a stranger who was stalking Holly or someone she knew all along."

Does that mean when Clint says he saw silhouettes he actually had the door opened to the carport? Could he have just said, “hey” and they would have heard him?

Yes thats the impression I have had all along and the show just reenforced that. The suspect and Holly would have been, perhaps, a car length away.

They also depicted a man dressed in a tight fitting head to toe type camo outfit. I don't recall them ever showing the head but it seemed the man in the show had a mask or face cover on. As noted there was no real reenactmemnt. They cut to close ups of camo man occasionally during Clint's description of Holly walking away (while Clint was walking showing how/where they went).

In the article on the AMW site, it says Clint heard "yelling"...huh?

(Head spinning around on neck a la Linda Blair in The Exorcist.)

Have we ever heard that before?

Wait, I am wrong...it says neighbor drove up, heard the yelling and that Clint called 911...and then called his mom...again, not sure about that...

Wait, I am wrong...it says neighbor drove up, heard the yelling and that Clint called 911...and then called his mom...again, not sure about that...

But it also says the neighbor said she heard yelling coming from the garage...could she have heard that and Clint not hear it??

I suppose for the average viwer the show is okay. But for anyone who has followed the goings on for the last year, its just frustrating. Whether its bad journalism, bad editing, whatever... the inconsistencies are now part of "the whole" of what is known. And I use "known" loosely.

Supposedly there were more serches http://www.kfvs12.com/story/17650213/bobo-case-gets-national-attention

In fact, I have never learned anything from TV about a case that I did not already know, as far as I can recall...certainly nothing from HLN shows, or "Good Morning America." They are meant for the casual viewer, I guess...not the obsessive, lol.

So, the abductor's right hand was hanging freely by his side? So it wasn't like he was pulling her along with one hand and pointing a gun or knife with the other. It would be highly unlikely that the perp had a weapon on her at all....if he was right handed, the weapon would be in his right hand. If he was left handed, Holly would have been led by his right side while he held the weapon with his left hand.

Very strange....

this is great news!

Are you just going by the "new leads" from his twitter post or could you get the link to work & there was more to be found?

The link back to FB wouldn't work for me.

New here. This is the girl that was seen going into the woods by her brother yes?

nevermind i found at the start

New here. This is the girl that was seen going into the woods by her brother yes?
Well, we believe so. That part of the story seems consistent. Other parts of the opening act seem matters of conjecture.

Well, we believe so. That part of the story seems consistent. Other parts of the opening act seem matters of conjecture.

32 threads. a lot of information there. any recommendations you can give.

I just googled the FB and it said effectively the same thing as the twitter.

32 threads. a lot of information there. any recommendations you can give.
The known facts are few and elusive. The last several pages of this thread will give you an idea of what I'm talking about. I'd google up a good timeline, for one thing, although there will be serious gaps as long stretches of time have passed with nothing known to have taken place in an investigative sense. (Last Thursday, for example, was the first anniversary of the last press release TBI has issued about the Bobo matter.) Lots of posters know the case better than I do; I won't name names for fear of leaving someone out, but a general run through pages of this thread will give you an idea.

As the late Charles Fort said, "One measures a circle beginning anywhere." So too with this case.

Really, having been on this story since Day 1, I blame LE and the media so much more than the Bobos for any conflicting versions of events that we have out. NOTHING about a "Holly just ran off" theory makes any sense with what is known about Holly and her life. It also doesn't square with the way LE has worked this case, so they, who know much more than we do, must have a reason to be working this as a CRIME and not a voluntary disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305