GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't correlate the video with the still shot where the female is talking to the front door lady. I guess that came later on?

It is strange that LE has not been able to locate them.

The couple look high to me. And the female turns around and speaks to someone behind her just as the video stops....

Just speculating here, but I would guess that law enforcement has a good idea who these two are, and are just waiting for the reports of where they are right now to come in.

And I'm curious if that has anything to do with their concern for the female's safety.

According to NBC 33, persons of interest have been identified in the case of a Louisiana woman whose body was found intentionally dismembered along the beach in Mississippi

http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/2012/06/17200/#.T9eVM5gredU

They have been identified according to this.

I think that's clumsy phrasing on the part of both the original article and the link. The headline for the original article is "Sheriff seeking identity of persons possibly connected to woman found dismembered."

It sounds like they mean they've established persons of interest, and are now seeking identity.

I have a really hard time believing the woman wouldn't be involved in this. He had to have help to do what he did. She certainly helped him pick Jaren up!

I think that's clumsy phrasing on the part of both the original article and the link. The headline for the original article is "Sheriff seeking identity of persons possibly connected to woman found dismembered."

It sounds like they mean they've established persons of interest, and are now seeking identity.

"If you have any information that could help investigators determine who Lockhart was last with you’re urged to contact the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office at (228) 466-6900 or the New Orleans Police Department at (504) 821-2222"

(<10%)

I have a really hard time believing the woman wouldn't be involved in this. He had to have help to do what he did. She certainly helped him pick Jaren up!

It's possible she had no idea what he intended to do.

Hmmmm. Yes, establishing that there ARE persons of interest and IDENTIFYING them are 2 different things. Clever wording. I do hope that they know who these 2 are, though. If they are gone they could be anywhere and in my opinion seeking another victim. The guy at least didn't look at all uncomfortable, perhaps has done this kind of thing before. Male and female team killers are not unheard of. It's scary.

I can't correlate the video with the still shot where the female is talking to the front door lady. I guess that came later on?

That still is from the video, but it doesn't appear she spoke with the front door lady at all, just looked that way because of the still.

That being said, would it not be logical to presume that Jaren either went willingly to wherever the murder took place. Maybe got in a cab with the two, or they had a personal vehicle somewhere nearby. It's not exactly a low profile neighborhood.. someone would have seen a struggle if she wasn't going willingly.

What time was she *supposed* to be working until?

It happens. Laura Ackerson and Melissa Jenkins are 2 examples (and Laura was dismembered as well).

That's a big purse. Ladies, is that the kind of purse you'd be taking with you to a club at 1:47 a.m.? What could it contain? Drugs? A knife? Just girl stuff?

She looks very thin.

He looks comfortable to the point that it seems like he knows nobody is going to mess with him. Like he has a reputation that precedes him.

Reminder: We do not tell others how and what to post. Problems should be addressed to mods via the alert feature or a pm.

I hate to suggest this, but maybe they are all friends that got high together, perhaps he's a dealer? maybe the unknown girl was with him just to party and perhaps Jaren owed money (which would explain why boyfriend was left with none?) the girl in the video may look like she is having a good time at the time but what if she was just a witness and not a participant? Now she has to worry if she's next?

just a theory?

Pretty good video. If they don't have their identities,they will soon,imo. RIP Jaren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie