Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Websurfer...this case is so bizarre that nothing really surprises me anymore...perhaps the people that would come forward don't want to be associated with this mess at all. Sad, but plausible.

Each day something more crazy comes into the case...
the craziest would be Casey bringing Caylee back...
I mean she could since she is the guilty one!

My rant.....I have never seen so much name calling of a victims family like this before. As of right now we do not know what happened to Caylee and her family are victims too. Are they acting strange yes but to call people some of the names I have seen..well... I am pretty shocked and can't believe people haven't gotten banned for some of those names.

if there is a real baby sitter i will eat my left hand

there never was a sitter

EVER :furious::furious::furious::furious:

if there is a real baby sitter i will eat my left hand

there never was a sitter

EVER :furious::furious::furious::furious:

EXACTLY!!!!!! EVER, EVER, EVER. Prove to me there ever was a sitter! They can't - no one can... Not grandma, not grandpa, not Casey, and apparently NONE of her friends!!!! If one single person had EVER seen the babysitter, they'd be saying, "I know Zanny, Bannany, Fo Fanny. I've seen her - here's what she looks like." It is a dream in that dumba** girl's head and how in the world she ever convinced her mom that there was a babysitter I'll never know. I am a grandma to a two year old... I would have seen a babysitter at some point in the last year and a half - unless I lived in a completely different state or country - I would have met the babysitter!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!! EVER, EVER, EVER. Prove to me there ever was a sitter! They can't - no one can... Not grandma, not grandpa, not Casey, and apparently NONE of her friends!!!! If one single person had EVER seen the babysitter, they'd be saying, "I know Zanny, Bannany, Fo Fanny. I've seen her - here's what she looks like." It is a dream in that dumba** girl's head and how in the world she ever convinced her mom that there was a babysitter I'll never know. I am a grandma to a two year old... I would have seen a babysitter at some point in the last year and a half - unless I lived in a completely different state or country - I would have met the babysitter!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

sing it !!!!!!!!!!

ITA I can't believe Control Freak Cindy never met the Nanny or never called the nanny why because there is no nanny.

but... but...then you wouldn't be able to post here

Trust me I will be posting because my hands will still be safely attached and robotdog will still be in search of food!

EXACTLY!!!!!! EVER, EVER, EVER. Prove to me there ever was a sitter! They can't - no one can... Not grandma, not grandpa, not Casey, and apparently NONE of her friends!!!!

And don't forget the media hasn't found her either. And you know they are looking!

LOL LOL :crazy:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

sing it !!!!!!!!!!

My mom never met any of my sitters and never had their phone numbers. We can not expect other people to act/react the same way we do in every situation. I do not see how we can solve this by constantly using ourselves as the model/perfect way to handle the situation. JMO

you are exactly right! no way i could have ever used a sitter, nanny, daycare, whatever that my mom wouldn't have known where it was, been there herself, have numbers, addresses, etc. a mother WANTS the grandmother(s) to know in case they can't pick them up themselves. a mother thinks of these things.

i see no possible way that this person would not have been seen by a family member, friend, or someone. somebody brought up awhile back asking if caylee ever talked about zanny. i've never seen anything that would lead me to believe that she did. if she spent time with this zanny, she would certainly bring her name up all the time. "zanny said".....and "zanny" would have given her something over this time frame...a toy, a book, something that would have fingerprints on it!

I'm beginning to think the police don't have the evidence they thought they had. Pertaining to the scents in the trunk and in the backyard! Why would they not release the evidence to the public and charge Casey with more severe charges? Seems to me they are still frantically searching for some "real" evidence. And they can't find any! Casey is the only person who can solve this case and she is never going to talk!

My rant: I wish the local Florida reporter on Nancy Grace would stop saying Casey was "bumping and grinding" whenever Nancy asks him questions while showing the pictures of Casey dancing at the club.

OMG... I totally agree- just not from nancy's mouth.... LOL

I was thinking about the magazine and show offers they would get it Caylee actually made it home for the birthday party Saturday... I'm sure that the personal assistants would field the offers. And then Casey's lawyer would become an entertainment lawyer. :rolleyes:

I just wish they would find Caylee!!!!! I am hoping she is alive but I am pretty sure she is not.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH MAKE THE WENCH TALK! SHE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO HER PRECIOUS BABY,.. TELL US SO SHE CAN COME HOME AND GET WHAT SHE DESERVES! A NORMAL PROPER BURIAL!

I went to discuss the search warrant in the proper thread. Apparently it has been moved because my post ended up in the Affadafit "no discussion" thread. This is really confusing. Too many cooks syndrome, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie