Nancy Grace 1/22/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if KC wore those yellow kitchen gloves, to eliminate any evidence? I am just grasping here, most likely Cindy wore them to wash dishes, or to clean toilets. (I wouldn't be touching those nasty things).

Edited to add...I haven't watched NG yet, I am watching the repeat here in about five minutes. The gloves could have belonged to the lady that took the trash, and she was wearing them to go through it. You guys would know better than me, since I haven't seen the show yet.
The gloves were being worn by Lorraine, the lady going through the trash. She had removed them to show all the papers in the bag. They weren't in the bag!

Actually there is a photo of Annie and KC in the car with Caylee in the background and Annie is the one wearing this hat, was speculated long while back if something made her angry at Annie. IIRC
I thought we finally figured out they were not the same exact hats. :waitasec: There were subtle differences in the shamrocks and things.

He must've been tipped off somehow, but if he had inside info before, he would be telling all now...what DOES he know, something from an earlier conversation from KC?

IDK...but I'll prolly be up half the night wondering !!!

LP should not leave us hangin'......

IDK...but I'll prolly be up half the night wondering !!!

LP should not leave us hangin'......
Does anyone know if LP has a blog site...wouldn't that be fun...I'd change my login name, for sure...maybe something like Calamity Jane, Big Nose Kate, or Madam Moustach....you know, sorta "wild west" like..

I was going to delete all the posts about Mallory, but won't.

BUT, Mallory had nothing to do with tonight's NG show, so lets leave her out of the discussion or go to the PL and discuss her.

Hmmm...Did Annie D. live with Dante at Sawgrass?

Thanks for the info on that hat. Interesting since Annie is the only one we have not heard a thing from in the doc dumps.

Does anyone know if LP has a blog site...wouldn't that be fun...I'd change my login name, for sure...maybe something like Calamity Jane, Big Nose Kate, or Madam Moustach....you know, sorta "wild west" like..

IIRC....LP doesn't 'puter...I have heard you can call him & he will talk to you.

Red Hearts must have had some significance to this family, not only to the person who put it on the duct tape covering Caylee's mouth but they chose to put Red Hearts on Caylee's pictures and a Red Heart in another very obvious place....do you see it?

Back Window!!!!

picture.php

I found LP's e-mail link, maybe I'll ask about the W/D :leonardpadillabountyhunter@yahoo.com

One panel member says that C&G could get on stand and take partial responsibility for this and scuttle the state's case--really??? Never thought of that!

This very situation happened not far from where I live. A cardealer's office manager was going to turn him in for illegal dealings. He killed her. The car dealer's son said he had information and would testify against his father in exchange for immunity. The state gave it to him.

The son said, "I did it." Dad walked. The son has immunity.

I can't remember their names but the defense lawyer, Leatherman, is very prominant where I live.

MOO

Hi everyone. My first post here! I was planning on just lurking, but I can't help myself.

A few things that bug me...

This is what LP said on NG tonight - When we were there, the garbage bags had red ties, however, we understood that the ties were yellow prior to us being there and the bag that they found had a yellow tie. And also if you look at the washer and dryers and television films that were taken, a before we were there they were one color and after we arrived it seemed as though they were different. -I still can't make sense of it. ETA: If quoting isn't allowed, I'm sorry! Please delete.

But if they did really get a new washer & dryer, don't you think the media would be all over that delivery since they were still crawling the place at the time? I think there could've been evidence in the filters and hoses.

Also, about the bags being mentioned... what color were the bags of stuffed animals and toys that CinA got rid of in July or August? And could any of those things match the room stuff, ie Winnie the Pooh?

if LP is correct in that they replaced the washer and drier before he got casey out of jail first time. that tells me they knew caylee was dead and that casey killed her. it would seem they replaced the w/d just so no evidence could be gotten from them from when cindy washed the clothes before the le even got there. it makes me wonder exactly what casey told them when she sat down with lee. i wonder if she told them the truth since its been said if she told anyone it would be lee.

Welcome to WS, Leashy! Good questions and observations.

LP could be right about the washer and dryer. They would have changed out the hoses and things for a new one. There sure could have been evidence in those hoses! (I guess we will be combing photos for a bit. LOL)

While they were under siege early on with Casey home and a time afterwards, the media has slowed to a trickle and people aren't watching them as closely. Lee moved in and no one seemed to notice until someone caught his trash on his curb, IIRC (If I Recall Correctly). So people would probably be able to switch out a washer and dryer easily without much notice.

I don't remember the bags with the stuffed toys off hand or the color of the ties. Might be some photos around here somewhere tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419