WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julia emailed someone in the morning prior to leaving stating that Sky was sick.

Sky Crew remains ever faithful to bringing you home to your Daddy and Sister, little guy. Nearly 6 months have gone by and we know no more than the first week that you went missing. How can a mother "lose" her child, not shed one tear, not fight to do whatever it takes to help bring her little boy home, not make one plea for help to find him, not attempt to do anything to explain her behaviors? At this point, I cannot reconcile her purported Christian values with her behaviors. For the love of God, <modsnip> Sky deserves so much more than he has been given.

I can't reconcile it either, Wenwe. I'd really like to know what Julia is up to these days. Is she hiding out with a relative, or friend? What is she doing with her time? Does she think of Sky or Maile? With what we know of her mental health issues and the amount of stress over all this I would think she would have no choice but to get help. Maybe she's on heavy meds. I'd like to think LE has some idea, seems they claim to know where she is. I hope they are watching her every move hoping she tips them as to Sky's whereabouts.

We're here for you Sky. We're worrying about you, looking for you, loving you--you have a whole community of momma's that do love you!

I can't reconcile it either, Wenwe. I'd really like to know what Julia is up to these days. Is she hiding out with a relative, or friend? What is she doing with her time? Does she think of Sky or Maile? With what we know of her mental health issues and the amount of stress over all this I would think she would have no choice but to get help. Maybe she's on heavy meds. I'd like to think LE has some idea, seems they claim to know where she is. I hope they are watching her every move hoping she tips them as to Sky's whereabouts.

We're here for you Sky. We're worrying about you, looking for you, loving you--you have a whole community of momma's that do love you!

I can't hep but wonder where Julia is now. She no longer has any support or ties to Solomon and has no rights to Little M. Is she with her mom or her brother? What does she do all day long? Her relationship with her mom wasn't the greatest and if the brother has a a girlfriend then I can't imagine she would let Julia run the house as Julia would like. I really do wonder what she is doing now and if she understands the enormity of what she has lost forever, in every single way.

Sky Crew remains ever faithful to bringing you home to your Daddy and Sister, little guy. Nearly 6 months have gone by and we know no more than the first week that you went missing. How can a mother "lose" her child, not shed one tear, not fight to do whatever it takes to help bring her little boy home, not make one plea for help to find him, not attempt to do anything to explain her behaviors? At this point, I cannot reconcile her purported Christian values with her behaviors. For the love of God, <modsnip>. Sky deserves so much more than he has been given.

BBM

A mother can sadly do all of those things when she already knows where he is and his fate. It's sick!

I live about an hour or so from Seattle and when I have the chance, I talk about our baby Sky to others. I'm shocked at just how many have never heard of him.

LE MUST do something soon in order to put Sky's face back in the news! :please:

Good Morning Sky Crew! We are here for you little guy and we are ever faithful you will be found soon.

Oh precious Sky, where are you? <modsnip>??

One day closer, sweetheart.

<modsnip>.

One more day closer to finding you baby boy. We miss you.

Hi guys - please stop with the messages to Julia. It is against the rules to post messages to case players.

On another note - where is Sky and why hasn't Julia been arrested yet? What the heck is LE doing?

I hope Soloman is pushing buttons at the LE station!

Salem

Bumping up for our little man, Sky!

Sky Crew is praying for you, Sky! :praying:

Couldn't access the site yesterday for some reason. Thinking of you Sky.

Good evening Sky Crew. I am checking in from my son's soccer game.

I am hoping that there is a detective that is on Sky's case that has been touched by Sky like we have been. I am hoping that this detective will be tenacious and will keep Sky's file on his desk until Sky is found. I need a PR fromLE telling me that Sky is still a priority. The public needs to be kept aware that he is still missing. Little Sky IS important. Where is Sky?

This thread is much too quiet! Where are you Sky??? We are ever hopeful you will be found soon, dear boy. We won't give up!

Another day closer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member