Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friend! So what is the hold do you think? Real red tape or is this just a joke and never gonna happen?

Yeap! It is never going to happen. Padilla will blame it on the local bondsman that are out to get him. He would have gotten the publicity and he will be out of here. He will continue to talk bad about local LE and get publicity for his next tv show for the cost of a one week stay in orlando.
:mad:

She can't talk from jail because Baez has instructed her not to. He will have no control over her mouth if she's home. Yes, I'm aware that most of it will be lies, but realistically thinking, we have dissected every word so far just to find a bit of truth.

Who here honestly doesn't want to hear what Casey has to say when she is free to talk? Honestly?

I also think if she's bailed out, this is going to backfire in Baez's face. I'm waiting anxiously to see how that works out.

I don't want to hear what she has to say because it will be lies or nothing at all, he can still instruct her NOT to speak to anyone while she is out and she may not. The only way this case will end is if the FBI or LE confronts her with some real evidence and she has no choice but to own up to it. I don't like the idea of her being out and having the opportunity to speak to her parents and family and come up with new lies and have the support of mom and dad and her warm bed. I want her is a cold cell with no one to make her lies real and only LE or her lawyer to talk to, it will break her or at least keep her numb until LE can show some solid evidence.

I can't type fast enough....he won't be at the house....female will. Cindy will get the info from Casey. Casey won't crack. Fear of law enforcement. Needs to be home with parents. Caylee is alive. Reward will bring Caylee home. She was given to someone to babysit for 2 months...

2 months? Then she wasn't kidnapped, correct? The 2 months are up now but it had only been 31 days at the point where she said Caylee was kidnapped. Am I misunderstanding something?

She would have to care for that to be effective.
Lanie

You're right Lanie.....
I was thinking though, if LE could persuade her ex boyfriend Tony to talk to her, maybe he could pry the truth out of her? I know it isnt realistic to think that, I just want to know where Caylee is, someone to be held responsible for her "disappearing", and the Anthony's to get off my screen.

Just to think all of this is at the pure expense of one BEAUTIFUL, INNOCENT child..still makes me wonder why one is given the gift of conceiving.

Yeap! It is never going to happen. Padilla will blame it on the local bondsman that are out to get him. He would have gotten the publicity and he will be out of here. He will continue to talk bad about local LE and get publicity for his next tv show for the cost of a one week stay in orlando.
:mad:

Manatee, the upside of this, the ONLY upside, is that Casey will be driven mad over this! Maybe she will eventually crack, but I won't hold my breath.

That money has not been paid yet. JMO.

NO money has been paid yet as I have been posting.... It is a ruse and it not going to happen, period. LP has no intention of giving his cashola to a transfer agent, then money will actually have to change hands and that was never the plan.

Hi Dun! I am beginning to think exactly like you. It just does not take this long, does it? Why do you think LE is saying nothing? I'd like to hear your opinion. And do you think Casey is going nuts (nuttier??) by all this? One can only hope!

I know this post wasn't addressed to be, but....

I bet steam is coming out of Casey's ear. I would love to be able to watch her steaming in her cell. "I'm still not being realeased. WTF? What about my shower, my hair and my nails?" :crazy:

I think LE is sitting back watching all this blow up; shaking their heads. This has been a fiasco from Day 1 of LP and crew arriving in town. They can't not release her if all the conditions are met and the bail is posted. I just hope that LP and his crew doesn't screw up this investigation. :bang:

Does anyone happen to know when it was that the FBI questioned the family? It is discussed in this clip with Geraldo and Bill. I was trying to go back and figure out when it was, because Geraldo said he thought something important happened that day. I know it was probably pretty early on in the case, but I'm just curious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGDd07QFGNY&feature=related

Glad to hear that so many others are as obsessed by this case as my partner and I - yes, the dishes are not done, the house is a mess, etc. I'm new here, been desperately trying to catch up. But we have seen all of the NG and Greta shows (among others) basically since this thing began. Hadn't heard about Casey's tattoo - is this for real? If the paternity test was done, has it been matched to anyone? Can you all believe the sloppy reporting going on here? Greta has been the best, but I wish she would ask some tougher questions, and some new ones. If the Spector case could bring in all of his "past acts" it seems to me Casey is already fried for all of her lies. I do think that possibly LE is behind holding up the release this week, but I don't know enough about how things work to rely on that feeling. It seems to me that LE is really, really good in this case, and I don't think they would be charging Casey yet, even if they have the DNA evidence. Everyone from Orlando LE seems to be smart, which is somewhat of a comfort. Whew, what a mess, and sorry to bring up so many things at once, but I'm sure if you're reading this you can understand what this case can do to a person! Something that has been haunting me is a quote from Casey during an early jailhouse call, when she's "explaining" to Lee about the cell phones and SIM card. At one point she uses the expression "after the fact". Interesting. After what fact, Casey? Thanks, Deputy Andy

You're welcome. He cracks me up with his "stuck on stupid".. and how he mispronounces everything..

Me too! His 'accent' is so funny...but I adore him. He just laughs at everything that really is stupid!

Padilla's on Fox right now saying that he won't be the one staying with Casey at the house. There will be a woman there with her and security outside. So the interviewer asks who it is that is going to get the information out of Casey. And he says, "Her mother is."

Great. Cindy's really good at getting the truth out of Casey.

Not what he has been saying since he got there. He can tell when someone is lying, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie