Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did cindy see dollars signs flying out the window when the verdict was announced. She can't collect any money off of Caylee...Casey owns those rights.

Casey won't make any money, everything she tries will be boycotted along with baez. Both are to disgusting to touch.

I hope cindy is charged with perjury and goes to jail for 15 years. the public will get the last laugh.

I cannot see how KC is going to profit from this - firstly, who would read a book tht is written by a prolific liar - no one. Judith Regan tried to get If I Did It by OJ published and well - has anyone seen Judith Regain lately? Amy Fisher is on Celebrity Rehab and says she is doing *advertiser censored* because no one will hire her. She has three children. Her husband seems just fine with her doing *advertiser censored*. Amy Fisher is a lost soul and it is extreeeeeeeeeemy sad. IMO, KC is going to have an extremely difficult time; having said that, she enjoys the limelight - she must have winked a hundred times at her sentencing. But of course we all know tht KC does not think of the future - so she is not realizing the major trials she will face: Even the jurors believe she did it... another story. (Peterson juror just said there is no way they took enough time - 11 hours is not enough for a case like this - he also said Peterson's jury was not sequestered and the Anthony jury was and they wanted out - if they had not been sequestered, he thinks they would have taken a longer time) But I digress. I think KC is going to have an extremely difficult time: Even Cheney said he would let her stay FOR A SHORT TIME, not too long; Who can trust having her around; I understand now that she stole hundreds of checks from Cindy. The defense is raising their glasses, but I bet not one of them would last too long with KC in their house - Tracey (Padilla's assistant) said she drove her (Tracy) crazy - she would not shut up. It was unbearable. She has a criminal mind - she will not make that much money from this - I cannot see a book deal - a movie - do they have to pay her to do a movie on her? I don't think so, Peterson didn't get anything from the movie they did on him. Sowhat is left is talk shows and she has to make a decision - because she will become yesterday's news. Springer is saying no, the *advertiser censored* invitation was taken back - even those involved in the *advertiser censored* industry and those who buy *advertiser censored* have scruples about baby killers. I wouldn't want to be her. Where is she going to go? She'll have to move out of Florida to LA or NY and the reporters will be all over her. I believe her defense team wants her to see a shrink. Not a bad idea. We can all wait for KC to rear her criminal head again - she will.

I just hope no one buys a book from any of the jurors. What could they write about? Special breaks and what was on the dessert tray? They certainly can't write about the trial cause they didn't pay attention!

I really could not stomach having a book by one of the jurors in ths case in my home. I understand one is holding out for more than 50,000 - who cares what this piece of garbage has to say. The more he wants to sell, the more I think he was thinking of money and not justice. How is money going to come from a predictable verdict. Much more involved if it were not guilty and he is holding out. I buy almost every murder story out there - this one - not a chance.

More than half of America, and a majority of the people in the world who know about this case, don't want anything to do with these people. They won't make lint.

Even if our feelings diminish a little, the history is there. This case was as big as OJ's, and we didn't forget about him either.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...thony-make-750000-book-deal/story?id=14009296

Literary agents and publicists contacted by ABCNews.com said that the 25-year-old mother, who on Tuesday was found not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, could make upwards of $750,000.00 with a book deal. It's likely that television and movie producers will also compete to score a coveted first interview and rights to her life story.

who knows what will happen?

I find it very interesting that we've seen JA on every show possible and I don't think he got paid for doing any of them. I know Dr. Drew said he was not paid to be on his show. And then there is JB. He's only done one interview so far to my knowledge, with Barbara Walters. I imagine they "licensed" something from him and he got paid somehow. Other than that he's been awfully quiet. I hope, I hope he's just sitting in his office just waiting for the phone to ring. I love, love that Paradiem dropped him. I don't think the pay day is out there. People don't want to see his cocky smug face.

I do think people will buy and read a book by Cindy. I also think a JA book would do well. Yuri too. ICA better learn to type or something though because I just don't think anyone wants to touch her. There is too much backlash just on her attorney, it's going to be worse for her. Life isn't going to be easy for Ms. Casey. People were outraged by OJ's book 10 years later (or whatever it was) No way they are going to let ICA cash in on murdering her daughter.

I don't think JA got paid either, I think he felt people wanted answers as to how the SA felt and since he's retiring, he's the one that can do the interviews. I believe it's very different being a State Attorney versus a Defense Attorney in regards to media, appearances, etc.
I also think JB is waiting until CA gets out of jail so he can go on shows with her. I think he's getting plenty of calls for interviews. The one that he did give boosted ABC's ratings to the highest in 5 months, I believe. Sad, but true. :( I also think he has had some sort of deal with ABC from the beginning, which is why he gave his first interview to Barbara and not Geraldo like everyone thought. They also were the ones who paid him for Caylee's pics. There definitely has to be a 'relationship' of sorts going on there....

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...thony-make-750000-book-deal/story?id=14009296

Literary agents and publicists contacted by ABCNews.com said that the 25-year-old mother, who on Tuesday was found not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, could make upwards of $750,000.00 with a book deal. It's likely that television and movie producers will also compete to score a coveted first interview and rights to her life story.

Why would a movie producer want to pay that kind of money when it's all public anyways? I know. I know. If they get her, they'll get her spin on things but given that she is liar and no one will believe her story, it'd be a waste of money. Just make the movie based on the public record.

I can see paying for the first interview though as I think that would be huge because people would be interested in seeing what she has to say/if she mourns/feels anything regarding Caylee's death but I don't see anyone wanting to see her movie or read her book but who knows. I'd buy anything from JA/YM and that is about it.

Almost a billion dollars? lol

Yea, I don't think so. Nobody is giving her an offer and she's a convicted felon and prolific liar. She's toast but doesn't know it yet.

PS.
I mean toast as in her fantasy of becomming rich and famous.

Why would a movie producer want to pay that kind of money when it's all public anyways? I know. I know. If they get her, they'll get her spin on things but given that she is liar and no one will believe her story, it'd be a waste of money. Just make the movie based on the public record.

I can see paying for the first interview though as I think that would be huge because people would be interested in seeing what she has to say/if she mourns/feels anything regarding Caylee's death but I don't see anyone wanting to see her movie or read her book but who knows. I'd buy anything from JA/YM and that is about it.

Exactly NOBODY needs her to make a movie or write a book about this case.

How about the shows like Nancy Grace? Doesn't she make her living off of tragedy? Is it acceptable for TV shows to profit from this?

Almost a billion dollars? lol

Yea, I don't think so. Nobody is giving her an offer and she's a convicted felon and prolific liar. She's toast but doesn't know it yet.

PS.
I mean toast as in her fantasy of becomming rich and famous.
That's almost a million, not billion.

How about the shows like Nancy Grace? Doesn't she make her living off of tragedy? Is it acceptable for TV shows to profit from this?
Better them than the <modsnip>. IMO.

They may pay that to the A's but public outrage will make sure, no one is watching or reading, so paying out all that $$$$ to any of the A's, a waste, a huge waste!

Better them than the <modsnip>. IMO.
OK for some to make money on Caylee and not others? This issue confuses me with every case. I totally understand why no one would want Casey to make money, but whether it is ok for others to profit always makes my head swim trying to decide what is right.

OK for some to make money on Caylee and not others? This issue confuses me with every case. I totally understand why no one would want Casey to make money, but whether it is ok for others to profit always makes my head swim trying to decide what is right.

To further confuse things you'd have to determine what is reporting vs what is milking.

I only have a problem with the Anthony's or the DT making a dime from the case.

Of course, this is MOO -

I doubt any agent will sign any of them to write a book. Someone like Anne Rule or Aphrodite Jones could write a much, much better book about this than any of the A's or their lawyers. If there is ever a movie made about this case, it will be based on a book written by a professional writer and I doubt will be at all sympathetic to KC. Think "Small Sacrifices."

I think if Cindy finishes her book, it will have a very limited market. It's possible she could try a Repentance Tour and try to hawk her book to church groups and women's clubs. But I doubt she's capable of writing that kind of a book.

I have a hunch that ABC had a pre-established deal for the first Baez/Anthony family interviews, but I think the whole Disney trip for Jennifer Ford has made them a little gun shy and they could/should drop the idea.

I think the jurors have already passed their expiration date.

We can't stop news stations from making money...regardless of what sensational story they report on, they will make money. Personally I NEVER watch NG, GR, HLN, etc. I don't like the way they report and so I choose not to watch. I get most of my info online or from stations I respect who haven't milked this story. And if I don't want Casey to make money, then I won't buy or watch anything she is part of. I think the worst thing of all is for the person who murdered their child to then turn around and profit from the death of said child with lies and absurd stories, and be made to feel like a celebrity. :banghead:

I think if Casey makes any money most of it will go to paying off potential lawsuits, court fees, etc. I don't think many will pay her for interviews. She's a liar and most aren't going to pay a baby killer(convicted or not) for their story when they probably aren't going to tell the truth anyhow.

Casey will be a parasite, run out if money, and result back to crime in no time at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle