ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I believe this is why they didnt argue about her ridiculous disguise, it just makes her look recalcitrant. wont bode well for her IMO.

You know what the disguise tells me. She has no control over her life. She is still a prisoner in her own mind. Her "...whole life has been taken..." from her. The disguise is the only way for her to show the world that she feels she still has some power left, no matter how little. jmo

You know what the disguise tells me. She has no control over her life. She is still a prisoner in her own mind. Her "...whole life has been taken..." from her. The disguise is the only way for her to show the world that she feels she still has some power left, no matter how little. jmo

Could be the reason her nostrils were flaring....:floorlaugh:

I would think when M & M gets to round two, he will demand the glasses come off...then you'll see some real nostril flare...like a mad bull...:furious:

As was mentioned upthread this played well for M & M...he can spin it anyway he wants...I'm sure Greene will take his cue from JB..."but Judge, her life is still in danger"...thats not going to last her a lifetime...:great:

Maybe she was hiding her blood shot eyes from consuming too much booze..:nono:

Anything that makes her :pullhair: is fine with me!

I would think when M & M gets to round two, he will demand the glasses come off...then you'll see some real nostril flare...like a mad bull...:furious:

As was mentioned upthread this played well for M & M...he can spin it anyway he wants...I'm sure Greene will take his cue from JB..."but Judge, her life is still in danger"...thats not going to last her a lifetime...:great:

I would think the judge might have something to say about her showing up at the deposition with the sunglasses on. She was not in the room with M&M so how do they know it was even her unless she removed them at some point. jmo

The fact is CA continued that lie when she went before the media and repeated what KC had told her, knowing that LE had told CA KC had seen pictures of this woman and claimed it was not her. CA admits she knew that but went ahead anyway (knowing what a liar her daughter is) and put that lie out there without ever checking with LE to make sure what they had told her was correct. It was a deliberate lie to deceive the public and cause trouble for "that woman in Kissimmee". It's all on video so how damaging is that for CA. But CA will probably just deny ever saying it. jmo

That should make CA the defendant not FCA. As much as I want Justice for Caylee, this case isn't the way we should get it. If ZFG wins, its revenge, not justice.

That should make CA the defendant not FCA. As much as I want Justice for Caylee, this case isn't the way we should get it. If ZFG wins, its revenge, not justice.

It's justice for Zeneida Gonzalez ,as with any civil suit.

Here's a link to the interview with Morgan where he claims, falsely, that Casey knew what kind of car Z?G drove and the names of her children. He also implies that Z?G came to him.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17554051/detail.html

Still searching for the interview (which I've posted many times before) where Morgan admits that Z?G was not employed when Casey gave the name ZFG to LE.

I would think the judge might have something to say about her showing up at the deposition with the sunglasses on. She was not in the room with M&M so how do they know it was even her unless she removed them at some point. jmo

Do we know that Casey didn't remove the sunglasses? Just because she showed up wearing them doesn't mean she didn't remove them for the depo.

I've said all along that I feel Z?G doesn't have a case and will not prevail. I still feel there is no legitimate case, but Z?G will likely win by default with Casey pleading the 5th.

Why was she allowed to wear a disguise?? If she is appearing via Skype what possible reason could there be for Casey to wear a disguise (aside from her delusions of grandeur of course). I think this is just another ridiculous DT tactic to imply that Casey is under some sort of grave risk of imminent bodily harm.

Give me a break.

The sunglasses really yanks my chain. Seriously? Sunglasses in a depo??

The story ,that she is being hunted and can't let anyone know where she is,has carried over to a disguise. It's all part of her,"woe is me" campaign .Poor Casey is receiving death threats and has to disguise herself just to be safe. Give me a break. Nobody cares anymore.She's pathetic and so his her DT ,IMO.
I'm shocked she even has a lawyer willing to stick with her at this point.

I find it all too amusing that Amanda Knox is receiving the attention Casey thought would be her's.

Maybe she had her shades on because we've all seen her in her pathological liar look but she isn't quite ready to reveal her "crazy" pathological liar look.:innocent:

I think the "bad wig" was really her own "horse hair" after 4 years of jail house shampoo and conditioner. JMO

Here's a link to the interview with Morgan where he claims, falsely, that Casey knew what kind of car Z?G drove and the names of her children. He also implies that Z?G came to him.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17554051/detail.html

Still searching for the interview (which I've posted many times before) where Morgan admits that Z?G was not employed when Casey gave the name ZFG to LE.

The connection is the Sawgrass apts. Period. Zeneida was there . A form with her info was filled out. She was looking at the empty apts.

Casey gave her name and the number of an empty apt at Sawgrass.

Casey never backed off that story.Never . To this day we have not heard Casey back off the story. Her lawyer gave a theory in his OS. A theory.

We've discussed ZG's employment status ad nauseum. It's clear to me it would be difficult to get another job after ZG's name was attached to this case. IIRC she had one lined up and was "let go" before she even started because of the media attention.
She's one of Casey's victims ,IMO ,just like RK ,AH ,Jesse and George.Casey used her ,not caring what the impact would be on ZG.

I'm thinking FCA has some cosmetic surgery done to her face. FCA also knows what happens when you are involved in a taped deposition.. it ends up on the internet and tv.

That's what makes me feel she had some type of surgery and doesn't want the world to know what she looks like now. Put that with the wig and sunglasses... yep, no doubt in my mind now.

I have thought of it in this way, too. But to seriously consider it, I imagined myself in ZFG's position. If my name were smeared all over creation, I would be devastated. Even if it didn't cost me a cent, having my name associated with the disappearance of a child, even if by a known liar, would change my life. I live in a small community and there would no doubt be some who would question my innocence. Possibly ZFG is in a similar place. There are ways that a person can be harmed other than financial. Just saying.

Great post and another thoughtful way of looking at the subject, krkrjx. Just being under the examination with LE can be stressful enough. ZFG has every right to go after someone who pulled her into this circumstance. And, thank God there is a way for her to find relief within the law. Bottom line: her name was muddied by someone who lied to officials and it spread throughout the public venue.
jmo

Sure does look like she was fighting this eviction. You know there are many reasons landlords and tenants have fallouts? According to the records, she wasn't "homeless." By her own actions, she was looking for other housing. In addition, according to all of her court records (if they are all her), she has never filed suit against anyone. Based solely on the court docs, she is not an ambulance chaser.

Like I stated before, IMO ZG did suffer some type of disruptions in her life at the hands of FCA, it will be up to the courts to determine how much that is worth. IMO - Each and every person she falsely named should file suit against FCA! FCA deserves to be caught up in her lies forever and to pay for those lies forever. The A's, all of them, deliberately and falsely accused many, they should all pay. JMO

BBM

And here what I bolded is ultimately why everyone is going to side with ZG, even if it seems she has no chance at this lawsuit. Everyone wants FCA to pay and they'll take anything they can get, whether it's ZG, OCA or the tooth fairy suing her.

THERE YOU GO, total strangers are still "sleuthing" ZFG and posting her business on the internet years after she was cleared by LE.

IMO she was damaged and continues to be.

Yes indeed. Seems to show the whole point of this lawsuit doesn't it? MOO.

I've said all along that I feel Z?G doesn't have a case and will not prevail. I still feel there is no legitimate case, but Z?G will likely win by default with Casey pleading the 5th.

If ZG has no case, why do you think KC pleaded the 5th on most of the questions? Especially since that alone may make her lose the case.

THERE YOU GO, total strangers are still "sleuthing" ZFG and posting her business on the internet years after she was cleared by LE.

Lol! You are TOO sharp, Baily! One point for you! Haha!

:floorlaugh:

Total strangers are sleuthing Z?G because her claims about losing her home and job as a result of Casey's accusations are false. If she told the truth, there would be no reason to point out her 'mistruths'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member