Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Casey and Caylee LIVED in the home with Cindy and George - well, when Casey went out to party - she should have / would have left Caylee at home. as they might - it was still the best thing to do. If Casey decided she didn't want to hear mommy and daddy "" about her adventures - so take Caylee with her. Well, that's when Cindy and/or George SHOULD HAVE stepped UP or stepped IN and said LOOK - YOU GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT - JUST LEAVE THAT BABY HERE WHERE SHE IS SAFE. Why on earth would they allow her to just take Caylee with her

You keep saying 'allow' like they had any say in it. Casey was the mom, apparently the custodial parent, there isn't even a dad in the picture. They had no way to stop her from taking Caylee.
Also, I don't know about George, but Cindy works as an RN. I'm just guessing, but I would imagine Casey was saying she was going to work and taking Caylee to the supposed nanny during the day, and then the GP's were taking care of her in the evenings when Casey went out.
JMO
Lanie

I have been reading Lee's myspace comments and sometime in 2007 Casey tells him that Caylee finally called her mammi, this means it took Caylee 2 years to call her mom.

I also posted in an earlier thread that Casey tells Lee, your niece is a genius she can count to 32 in spanish. This through me off, who taught Caylee Spanish???? Zenaida????????

Why is Caylee using "Papa along with Mama"?????

I am a single parent, no father around for my son, he never learned "papa". No reason to as he didn't see his "papa".

Caylee was missing from her life. I don't think Cindy knew Caylee was missing in the criminal sense. Does that make sense? lol.

Missing from Cindy's life, yet she had contact with Casey daily and had no reason to think that anything was wrong??!?!?!?!

Cindy writes:

"JEALOUSY HAS TAKEN HER AWAY"

I think that is very very telling and the core of Caylee's entire disappearance. You hear it again in the phone call when she was so callous and belligerent. "All anyone cares about is finding Caylee" Repugnant comment from a mother "worried" about her child.

That made me think of something ..... I don't know who the cell phone carrier is, but with Verizon (my carrier), I have it set it that my contacts are backed up to the site (verizon.com) daily in case I ever lose my phone....

yes, so do mine, and if she downloaded or emailed or Im'd so are hers- the fact that she was switching sim cards bewteen phones I find suspect

Why is Caylee using "Papa along with Mama"?????

I am a single parent, no father around for my son, he never learned "papa". No reason to as he didn't see his "papa".
The only excuse I can find is that she is reading a book, my two year old reads out loud and says what she sees. If you look at the video she says mama and papa while looking at a page. Also, she was seeing Cindy's dad, we are not sure what she calls him.

I have Verizon, as well, and to the best of my knowledge that's not part of my plan. Although if it's an added benefit, I should look into it, should something happen to my phone!
I wonder if they'll subpoena her cell phone carrier or if they already have? Has this been discussed alread? If so, ignore me...trying to keep up.

It's not part of a plan, just go to www.verizonwireless.com and you'll see how to do it. After the first time, it's all automatic. Of course, Casey kept her SIMM card in her pocket :crazy:

Thought this was interesting - we all knew that George was ex-LE but I didn't know he was ex-HOMICIDE LE

Excerpt:

Speaking of the Anthonys, it definitely appears that for some reason, the family is running their own seperate investigation independent of the Orange County Sherriff's Department. We suppose having a former homicide detective in the family that might be expected, however the line between investigating on your own and hampering a law enforcement investigation gets slimmer and slimmer

Here's the link to the full article:

http://www.missingabducted.com/2008/07/caylee-antho-12.html

Interesting no? Didn't know ole Georgie is ex-homicide

respectfuly dudes...le is looking for this child. They have already asked them by reporting the child missing.

Hi nursebee.
I wonder why they haven't mentioned it or asked the public for help.
There is more public then le.:confused:

The only excuse I can find is that she is reading a book, my two year old reads out loud and says what she sees. If you look at the video she says mama and papa while looking at a page. Also, she was seeing Cindy's dad, we are not sure what she calls him.
This is possible as I don't know the name of the book she is reading.

No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

this part to me sounds like she is thinking casey ran off with caylee and this worries her, it doesnt sound like she knows where either of them are..she must have felt casey was irresponsible..

the other night on LK, Cindy stated that her and Casey had been having discussions about when the right time for her to go out and live with Caylee on her own...I am sure there is truth to this but I wonder if it was more arguements than disscussions...Cindy may have been annoyed with Casey's partying behavior and been on her about being more responsible..Casey must have come back with "I am an adult now..this is my child" I am sure when she left there was some tension and I think about the facebook post where Casey talks about the "drammmma"
just speculating...

Thought this was interesting - we all knew that George was ex-LE but I didn't know he was ex-HOMICIDE LE

Excerpt:

Speaking of the Anthonys, it definitely appears that for some reason, the family is running their own seperate investigation independent of the Orange County Sherriff's Department. We suppose having a former homicide detective in the family that might be expected, however the line between investigating on your own and hampering a law enforcement investigation gets slimmer and slimmer

Here's the link to the full article:

http://www.missingabducted.com/2008/07/caylee-antho-12.html

Interesting no? Didn't know ole Georgie is ex-homicide
Might be the reason why he is so quiet

She calls him "Jo Jo" I read it some where...and Cindy "Ce Ce"

Yes, that is true - but just the event of calling the cops and having a uniformed officer show up to tell the story to - the fact Casey had stolen and whatever before - would have made Casey back down. Probably just the act of picking up the phone and dialing the police - wouldn't even have to call 911 - use the non-emergency number - or better yet - call the 800 child abuse number. Casey would't have wanted to risk them coming out - she would have backed down and left Caylee and gone about her merry way.

How does that work when the mother and baby has already left your residence because they left suddenly without warning?

It's not part of a plan, just go to www.verizonwireless.com and you'll see how to do it. After the first time, it's all automatic. Of course, Casey kept her SIMM card in her pocket :crazy:

I have AT&T and I have to physically set names to the numbers on the list of calls in my account online. However, after doing that, every call will then result in showing the name of that person each time.

Did Casey live w/her parents the entire time since Caylee was born?

If so, she may have just snapped at having to care for her child for the first time....

OH thank you! Now I know why I don't have it--boss doesn't want to pay any extras like $1.99! :crazy:

Curious about the simm card, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member