Do You Think Caylee died before or after Casey was at Blockbuster with Tony?

Did Caylee Die Before Casey Was Seen At Blockbuster With Tony, Or After?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cayleefan

Reaction score
Before Blockbuster?
Sometime from Blockbuster until the next day?

I think she killed her before she was at Blockbuster. Sadly I think she was in the trunk of the car when she was with Tony picking out movies.

I believe Caylee was dead before 3:30pm June 16th.

before....need I say more...she had changed her clothes....:furious:

I don't think I have seen this answered....but when was she wearing the pin-striped pants? Or were they just left in her car?

I think she died sometime after Casey met Tony, but before the next day.

I think before but did you ever ponder whether it was during??? Could she have hand Caylee drugged/chloroformed and gagged in her trunk and she died while being stowed there? IMO this was a practice of Casey's to buy some party/boyfriend time for herlself and this time was fatal.

Before, and In the trunk of KC's car:mad:

I don't think I have seen this answered....but when was she wearing the pin-striped pants? Or were they just left in her car?

According to GA, when Casey left for "work" that afternoon she was dressed in grey pinstripe dress pants.

I agree with everyone else....before. It sickens me that she just went about her business with Caylee in the trunk. In the Blockbuster video it looks like she doesn't have a care in the world.

I guess it has always bothered me that Caylee was alive, possibly suffering in the truck when she was with Tony that night at Blockbuster. I hope she didn't have to suffer, very long anyways. I just can't imagine a human being treating another human being that way.

silly me I'm taking ga's word for what she was wearing......oppsie!!!!!!
but the pants were left in the car.....

I think she killed her before she was at Blockbuster. Sadly I think she was in the trunk of the car when she was with Tony picking out movies.

Bingo! That's exactly what I believe.

Before.......it made me sick to watch that tape of her. And now it makes me very ANGRY to know that she was in that trunk during this time. I want KC in the general pop of the prison. :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back