Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Thats why we read/post here til our spouses give up on us ever cooking them dinner til this new thread is read , etc! I'll come to bed in a minute...oh, the suns up? My is it that late honey? <LOL>

Oops, oh my lawdy the typos and only post #2!

Thinaire~up here where its cool and crisp

Sounds like you fit right in with the rest of us, dear lady :) Welcome, and never mind the typos !!!!

Yep. Neglected to cook dinner for hubby last night to catch up on the threads! =)

What photos of Casey pregnant was George referring to? Wonder if she gave up partying while pregnant? Probably not.

I think George and Cindy are seeing a life Casey led that they had no idea about.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
And a healthy dose of YARK. I am so tired of hearing the lies and misinformation. Even Casey's lawyer is on on it. "No one has mentioned immunity." "Well, immunity was brought up." GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I swing back and forth between hoping that I am right and Caylee is alive and wondering whether that is really what's best for her. Think about it, if she is alive, she is with very sick people or they would have turned her in already. And with all the sick people in the world, and seeing how gorgeous Caylee is, it it really right for me to hope that she is alive, knowing what she is going through if she is? I just wish that someone would tell the truth, even if it is to tell us that Caylee is dead.

What photos of Casey pregnant was George referring to? Wonder if she gave up partying while pregnant? Probably not.

I think George and Cindy are seeing a life Casey led that they had no idea about.

Was he referring to the pics of her with really short hair? I saw that somewhere, not sure if it was fact or not. She was drinking in those pictures, Lord I hope she wasn't pregnant then.

I agree with you. I can't bear to bring myself to think about what Caylee may be going through if she is, in deed, alive. This world has it sick, dark places that are simply unimaginable, but do exist. I pray if she is alive that she is being well cared. If she isn't still on this earth, it gives me comfort knowing she is in the loving care of God.

Two things to say REASONABLE DOUBT

Belleyes...I doubt that any jury will let her walk. The whole country is wrapped up in this. There seems to be very little doubt anyway. They don't need a body to prosecute. Forensics might seal the deal.

I couldn't believe what I heard yesterday, Cindy now says the phone company records are WRONG???? give me a break woman, i know you have to defend your child, keep trying and believe the baby is alive...but PLEASE STOP SAYING STUPID COMMENTS.

Bumping this thread because there is SO little focus on Caylee in the media. It's all Casey, Cindy, George, Lee, Fusian, Friends, parties, etc. etc. etc..

another morning wondering is this the day we find Caylee.
another night without an answer.

I am certain that at least 1 other person knows EXACTLY what happened to Caylee aside from Casey. Whether it be friend, family, acquaintance-outside of what her atty has to keep conf. NO ONE keeps that kind of stuff exclusively to themselves... and attention seeking Casey does not strike me in the least as pulling this off exclusively.. Not a chance in hades.

so why is NO ONE else coming forward? Someone else out there is keeping quiet, why?

I am SICK of people whoring around the media trying to make a profit off a little girl who is missing. I'm SICK of people lying. When it comes to CHILDREN MISSING THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ANYONE TO LIE ABOUT ANYTHING NO MATTER WHAT PURPOSE THEY THINK THEY ARE SERVING.

UHHHHHHGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just went to see who all is on, at the moment... and saw that Tony Padilla is on. Anyone know where he is? I checked Q's to him, but not there.

Also, rerun of NG is on right now and a flashing blurb in lower right corner says: "Tot Mom Out of Jail." I didn''t notice it on earlier.

I just went to see who all is on, at the moment... and saw that Tony Padilla is on. Anyone know where he is? I checked Q's to him, but not there.

Also, rerun of NG is on right now and a flashing blurb in lower right corner says: "Tot Mom Out of Jail." I didn''t notice it on earlier.

I don't see him on.. if you click on the user name it should tell you were a member is reading... hth.

When I saw him on, it said he was on General Discussion... but when I went there, his name wasn't posted there (at the bottom). When I went back to see if he was still on, it said he was viewing the member's list.

Then I went to his profile to check where he had most recently posted and it said the question stickies. Then I went to see again if he were still on and... poof! ... he was gone! I guess I'll go see if he answered some of the questions. If I can stay awake, that is.

I am SICK of people whoring around the media trying to make a profit off a little girl who is missing. I'm SICK of people lying. When it comes to CHILDREN MISSING THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ANYONE TO LIE ABOUT ANYTHING NO MATTER WHAT PURPOSE THEY THINK THEY ARE SERVING.

UHHHHHHGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for posting this, i agree with you...(forgot we had this ranting thread, maybe its time for a new one)?

I want to know WHY neither Casey or her family members have ever made a "plea to the kidnapper(s)" through the media?! Every parent (or family rep) of a missing child (legitimate or otherwise) has done it at least once--even Susan Smith and the Aisenberg's did it!!! Is it because they KNOW there is no kidnapper?

Was he referring to the pics of her with really short hair? I saw that somewhere, not sure if it was fact or not. She was drinking in those pictures, Lord I hope she wasn't pregnant then.

You mean the pictures of her peeing in the parking lot, hurling in the PUBLIC toilet (face resting on the seat.....bleeeeeech!!!)...so becoming of class and motherhood.:loser::loser::loser:

I am SICK of waking up every morning to no news of Caylee and if she has been found. :(

I've agreed with most of these rants easily!

I'm ranting because I wonder if this is a paternity case. It would explain why Casey has acted weird, but she seems more than willing to be the center of the drama at the same time and pretty cold hearted towards her daughter. I agree - why no pleas to the kidnapper? Unless, she was told to "not go to the police".

If Caylee's biological dad has her - I understand that he would of threatened harm to Caylee or Casey's family if she "went to the police". I'm not convinced we know who Caylee's Dad really is. If this case is this simple, I want to personally slap Casey upside the head - the Dad would be found and her daughter returned safely with the help of the police. But in my heart...my heart is telling me that she has killed her child in a moment of anger, or did something stupid that harmed her daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member