Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

I bet the account was not hacked. CA is just trying to back out of what she has said.

Remember, she also claimed her identity was stolen right after the first doc dump with all the sensitive info in it. Par for the course.... par for the course....

I had forgotten all about that!

Niether do I Patty, remember the nasty E-mail that Lee sent out that ripped on LP and TM? This was done by mistake even tho I believe that LA fancies himself a puter geek to some degree.
Nevertheless, after that big boo-boo you would think that the rest of them would be a bit more careful with thier email accounts, information they share, and being that thier addy's have been all over for the world to see, you would take care to practice more security!
So, no, I smell something fishy about this claim.
Great minds and all!! Hope you are well. Thanks for the compliment earlier, can't remember which thread. We make a good team!!

IMO, and I'm just throwing this out there, you should never take a valium and start sending emails. Just like you should never drink a few beers and start dialing the phone. Never a real good idea. That's why I think maybe this could be Cindy trying to cover her own mistake. I could very well be wrong.

ummmm.....i meant that once this case does go to trial and all this stuff like the alleged hacking and obstruction, the cloud of doubt being raised over who did what to whom, the alleged sightings of caylee, the fact that there is no body, JB's inexperience..etc..it all adds up to a mistrial if you ask me.
i am no law expert though so what do i know? just stating my opinion like everyone else.

Perhaps if KC's email had been hacked, I'd have a little more concern. But I don't see how the hacking or obstruction by Sindee would factor into KC's trial at all. Maybe if LE does charge Sindee down the road, then facts surrounding her accounts versus KC's accounts would come into play.

But mistrial, nope. Don't see any of this leading to a mistrial. Maybe some will be included in an appeal after the guilty verdict comes down, but I think appeals in death penalty cases are automatic anyway.

~~ my bold The only thing I can come up with is to cover her own butt because she accidentally sent the email to everyone. Maybe for some reason she hit "reply all" instead of "reply", for example. IDK why she would have media on any group email though. I think she might have done it and is now trying to cover an accident.

You make a good point.

<Sigh.> The trial has not even started yet. It is not legally possible to have a mistrial at this point. Nothing has happened during the trial to make it a mistrial. :rolleyes:

several other people have already replied and corrected me, i misspoke..what is your point, other than to be snarky?

~~~Bolded by me

I agree.

As soon as LG sent that info about the "wrong hairbrush" to the FBI, law enforcement had a reason to get a search warrant for the computers.

Just because they have apparently not acted upon that right, as of yet, does not mean that they cannot go in at any time to do so.

Anything that they find on those computers that is deemed evidentiary towards a charge of obstruction (or any other charge) can be prosecutable.

Just because someone has hacked into Cindy's yahoo account does not release her from any potential liability or responsibility.

Someone mentioned that CA could possibly plead the fifth at KC's trial if she had obstruction charges against her. Is this true?

Great minds and all!! Hope you are well. Thanks for the compliment earlier, can't remember which thread. We make a good team!!

IMO, and I'm just throwing this out there, you should never take a valium and start sending emails. Just like you should never drink a few beers and start dialing the phone. Never a real good idea. That's why I think maybe this could be Cindy trying to cover her own mistake. I could very well be wrong.

You took the thought right from my brain!!! I was just too timid to post it!

Talk about tunnel vision!! A thread about a crime against the anthonys and instead of focusing on that crime, posters turn it into a crime by the anthonys....Sheeesh....it doesnt end.

Any mistrial will be because of the extreme bias of the public, and the lengths that these people go to in their vigilate justice. You cant blame the A's for what other people do.
Whats next? I stubbed my toe....Damn those A's. And , oh my, that storm the other night did some damage....must be the anthonys again.I've seen them blamed for how much time a member chooses to sit in front of their pc re this case.
This forum has turned into a 'how can we blame the A's for everything that happens' instead of 'how can we put our heads together to find Caylee.'
Lets get back on track and use our time and energy in finding princess Caylee.She deserves better than this.

Which is a good argument for the hack having happened. I want to read the emails. To see if they are anything significant or not.

I was just thinking...unless she meant to fwd those e-mails to someone else that that had the same first two letters in their email addy as Kathy, she quickly pressed enter to finish, then send.....too late. I would think more then one media would receive the e-mails if it was a hack. Hmmmm! Interesting.

I know the thread you are talking about...thought about the team right away!
Good advise about the medicated emailing and drunk dialing. What about posting after you have had a few beverages??? Been guilty of that on a few late nights. :rolleyes:

My opinion is the hacker probably was trying to find out the truth about what happened by hacking her account. Welcome to modern technology, nothings personal anymore. As my old friend said never put anything in writing you dont want people to know about.

why wouldnt the hacker send all the emails? Why just those 4 specific ones? Why not send them to tons of people? If your going to hack, then hack everything and make it known.

Talk about tunnel vision!! A thread about a crime against the anthonys and instead of focusing on that crime, posters turn it into a crime by the anthonys....Sheeesh....it doesnt end.

Any mistrial will be because of the extreme bias of the public, and the lengths that these people go to in their vigilate justice. You cant blame the A's for what other people do.
Whats next? I stubbed my toe....Damn those A's. And , oh my, that storm the other night did some damage....must be the anthonys again.I've seen them blamed for how much time a member chooses to sit in front of their pc re this case.
This forum has turned into a 'how can we blame the A's for everything that happens' instead of 'how can we put our heads together to find Caylee.'
Lets get back on track and use our time and energy in finding princess Caylee.She deserves better than this.

How are WE supposed to find Caylee? Heck, her own grandparents are doing everything to make sure that doesn't happen. IMO, the A's are the ones who needs to put their heads together and ask themselves why they chose to side with evil. What Caylee deserves is grandparents who care enough about her to not stand behind and protect her killer.

Someone mentioned that CA could possibly plead the fifth at KC's trial if she had obstruction charges against her. Is this true?

You don't have to be charged to take the 5th. A defendent or a witness in a criminal case can invoke their 5th amendment rights.

Yes, this is true.

For what it's worth, I do not think that Cindy will be charged with anything until after KC's trial--if she is ever even charged.

I personally have mixed feelings about bringing charges against her.

On the one hand, I strongly feel that if she has broken the law by obstructing justice in any manner then she should be arrested. Being a grieving family member to a murder victim should not give anyone a green light to blatantly break the law.

On the other hand, I think that Cindy is operating under a diminshed mental capacity right now and is obviously not thinking clearly. I don't know if any potential charges should even be brought because of that. Instead, I think she needs to be committed to a mental hospital for extended treatment. She has a lifetime of pain and grief ahead of her and there is no way she is going to survive it without help.

~~ my bold The only thing I can come up with is to cover her own butt because she accidentally sent the email to everyone. Maybe for some reason she hit "reply all" instead of "reply", for example. IDK why she would have media on any group email though. I think she might have done it and is now trying to cover an accident.

I just thought of something else - Cindy could have gotten a computer virus that attacks the inbox - it happens more than not - she seems pretty careless and computer illiterate - if got a virus, it could have very well changed cookies within her computer, changed passwords, forwarded all email, etc. It happens

As for a hacker - why would a hacker want to hack into Cindy's computer? It's not like Palin's hacker, geez she was running for VP of the country - Cindy is what? a person who is in an unfortunate situation that has forced herself into the limelight under her own unfavorable look - she basically a no body in this big world, the case is heated but that heated for someone to hack into email? AND it could be some high school kid who did it for kicks because ALL personal information has been blasted all over by the A's, LE, lawyers, everyone - do I think it was malicious? No, I don't - it could be one of those hackers who sits in their room all the time and gets their kicks in destroying computers - think the latest Die Hard movie - hackers

Now if Cindy wants to distance herself from emails on her computer then there is something very wrong with that picture - she should not have to be worried about what was in her email - because she says she has done nothing illegal

I was just thinking...unless she meant to fwd those e-mails to someone else that that had the same first two letters in their email addy as Kathy, she quickly pressed enter to finish, then send.....too late. I would think more then one media would receive the e-mails if it was a hack. Hmmmm! Interesting.

What I find interesting is as soon as her emails started hitting the net, she comes up with this.

I can also see a hack trying to be a detective and finding the emails and forwarding them on.

I'm a fence sitter on this one. lol.

What I thought was interesting while listening to the 12 minute tape of her saying she didnt obstruct justice were 2 things.
#1. she said her and casey went throgh caylees barettes and stripped the sheets. Why would they strip the sheets looking for caylee's hair when she say she washes them every week since caylees been missing.
#2. She said casey bought an air mattress for caylee? Did I hear that right? Where was she using the air mattress? I don't remember any of her friends say caylee slept on an air matress.

IIRC, the air mattress for use at Zanny's house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back