2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN is broadcasting coverage. Showed her walking out past the guard's desk. She said "thank you" to a gun with a large gun.

I feel sick.

Where is she going?!

A change of cars?

Why do I even care right now?!

This is their diversion. No idea what vehicle they will exit the building in. Still hoping someone is watching the private/executive airport for planes leaving.

I can't afford a vacation and Casey gets a fracking private jet to only God knows where. Crime really does pay...

just sad. just terribly sad. sometimes it seems as though there is no justice in THIS world. to baby caylee and all other abused and murdered children: i am so sorry we couldn't do better for you...

Did anyone notice she was wearing a pink shirt just like the color that Caylee was wearing when she was dumped like trash?

I'm still in shock that this is even happening. I NEVER in a million years thought she would get to just walk out of jail for this.

thank you. the overnight anchors on these cable stations sound like they've never heard of casey anthony before. i can't believe the regular HLN people couldn't muster it up for the release!

They just went into the parking garage of CM's office. They are probably going to change cars there.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Video now on News 13: #CaseyAnthony walking out the front door of jail in a pink shirt with #Josebaez.

Good gravy. Was out walking the dog, looking at the full moon and I said to DD that it's midnight, full moon and that witch is getting out. Never expected to log on and come on and see her strut out the front door. I don't know why I"m surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4