2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is NO WAY Casey won't contact her family in a relatively short time.

They will want her to tell them exactly what happened and she will tell them some story that will follow the script of "accident that snowballed out of control".

She'll insist it was all Jose's fault about accusations against her dad and that it was the only way to avoid death penalty. They will believe it and Casey will have checked off another box on her "To Do" list.

She will contact her family again when she runs out of gas!

Dad bring the gas can will ya!!!!!

Perhaps next trial like this, more people will try to be on the jury instead of 98% TRYING to get off of duty. I wish I could have sat on that trial- I would have caused a hung jury. We would still be there deliberating!

I'm more at peace now that KC's out. Not sure why. Perhaps because the time between the verdict and her release was the honeymoon period. Now she's realize the true meaning of, "be careful what you wish for... it may come true".

I saw the video of her leaving the jail - I believe Baez and CA are in this together for the long run. Joined at the hip for a while so to speak ... mmmmmm? She can not hide - because she'll be drummed out of neighborhoods and apartment buildings - she better buy online because stores will certainly not welcome her business. It's a big country but the media and the Internet make hiding difficult. I wish she had a conscience because she would then experience guilt. There's a little girl who would be going into first grade (I think) come September if KC had a heart.

There is NO WAY Casey won't contact her family in a relatively short time.

They will want her to tell them exactly what happened and she will tell them some story that will follow the script of "accident that snowballed out of control".

She'll insist it was all Jose's fault about accusations against her dad and that it was the only way to avoid death penalty. They will believe it and Casey will have checked off another box on her "To Do" list.

I think so too. That is in fact if she has not already even spoken to them.

What a sad day this is :-( Dispite what the DT says "A persons a person no matter how small" Caylee deserved better than this. All child victims deserve better than this!!

I subscribe to only one person with my YouTube account. His user name is ronh100 and he does amazing animated voice overs from photographs. Last night I received an e mail that he had posted a new video, "Words From Herbert Kretzmer".

Mr Kretzmer is perhaps best known as the lyricist for the English-language musical adaptation of Les Misérables' “I Dreamed A Dream”, a song that, to me, has always seemed a poignant reminder of the short, tragic, lives of so many of God’s children.

I find it particularly ironic that this video was sent to me within moments of Caylee Anthony’s mother walking out of the Orange County, Florida jail.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85VhCzgUymY"]‪Words From Herbert Kretzmer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know a lot about karma, but I do know that many of the words of this video mirror my own feelings of justice unserved for Caylee.

Is Jose usually that "plump"? Do you guys think he was wearing a bullet proof vest under his sportcoat?

:yes: and I'm thinking it might be a good idea for him to make it a part of his everyday wardrobe.

Perhaps next trial like this, more people will try to be on the jury instead of 98% TRYING to get off of duty. I wish I could have sat on that trial- I would have caused a hung jury. We would still be there deliberating!

I think these ppl knew exactly what trial they were going to be sitting on!
All of us in florida were waiting for a jury summons.
We all knew when the trial was starting so ya knew !
It was a no brainer!

Well it would be a long trip to California in that. Not a private jet by any stretch. I'd say she went to NY.

Yep...I can see that, but is the puppet master in CA? Surely, being located in CA, IMO, TM has more entertainment connections than Baez...maybe he simply has a 'cut'; maybe she's a group project. This is so reminding me of Anna Nicole Smith in one sense...but those are my personal issues, we'll leave that aside. ;)

It just looks like the jacket is pulling at the waist. I know he wants to look really professional and good. Either he put on 5-10 lbs since the verdict due to extra eating and drinking and partying (el bello vito, lol!) or he is wearing a vest underneath.

I subscribe to only one person with my YouTube account. His user name is ronh100 and he does amazing animated voice overs from photographs. Last night I received an e mail that he had posted a new video, "Words From Herbert Kretzmer".

Mr Kretzmer is perhaps best known as the lyricist for the English-language musical adaptation of Les Misérables' “I Dreamed A Dream”, a song that, to me, has always seemed a poignant reminder of the short, tragic, lives of so many of God’s children.

I find it particularly ironic that this video was sent to me within moments of Caylee Anthony’s mother walking out of the Orange County, Florida jail.

‪Words From Herbert Kretzmer‬‏ - YouTube

I don't know a lot about karma, but I do know that many of the words of this video mirror my own feelings of justice unserved for Caylee.

That was amazing!! Thank you for sharing!!

I think these ppl knew exactly what trial they were going to be sitting on!
All of us in florida were waiting for a jury summons.
We all knew when the trial was starting so ya knew !
It was a no brainer!

I wonder if there were any second thoughts?

I saw the video of her leaving the jail - I believe Baez and CA are in this together for the long run. Joined at the hip for a while so to speak ... mmmmmm? She can not hide - because she'll be drummed out of neighborhoods and apartment buildings - she better buy online because stores will certainly not welcome her business. It's a big country but the media and the Internet make hiding difficult. I wish she had a conscience because she would then experience guilt. There's a little girl who would be going into first grade (I think) come September if KC had a heart.

Twitter has a thing going anyone that spots Casey A twitter where location!
she wont get far!

I'm more at peace now that KC's out. Not sure why. Perhaps because the time between the verdict and her release was the honeymoon period. Now she's realize the true meaning of, "be careful what you wish for... it may come true".

I agree with you. After the verdict which made me very angry I reminded myself that there is a reason for everything. I know sometimes we don't know why.

Well I believe the life on the outside is going to be more punishment for Casey than anything she could feel being sheltered and protected in that cell. Her life is going to be very difficult, and her legal team will cut ties with her leaving her all alone. She has never been all alone in the world before and it is going to be a very difficult life.

If she doesn't get some mental health we will be talking about her again some day soon.

It just looks like the jacket is pulling at the waist. I know he wants to look really professional and good. Either he put on 5-10 lbs since the verdict due to extra eating and drinking and partying (el bello vito, lol!) or he is wearing a vest underneath.

I can't tell if he is wearing one or not. But when I have seen LE wear them, up close, it seems strangely to act almost like a corset in terms of holding fat in. Almost like a girdle..Boy I'm dating myself with that term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo