The "Comfort Zone" - area near school

concentric

Reaction score
I know the body was found in an area near the school, (was it Hidden Oaks?) I think this is the elementary school that Casey and Lee went to.

Hi concetric. Yes, you are correct from what I've heard on other threads. I keep thinking of KC stating she went to a "nuetral place" or something to that effect.

There is usually a comfort zone where the perpetrator will leave the body. In a different case I was posting about several years ago, the perpetrator left the body in a ravine near his childhood home. That home had been torn down about 20 years or so before the crime, and no one knew this was the first house where he lived as a child, until a private investigator found out through records.

Very common for women to leave the body somewhere womb-like, (a dark place, water or in the ground) and somewhere that has meaning to them, is familiar, "safe" ie somewhere "neutral". KC thought she was soooo damn smart but shes nothing but a cliche.

Hi concetric. Yes, you are correct from what I've heard on other threads. I keep thinking of KC stating she went to a "nuetral place" or something to that effect.

Yes correct and what is more disturbing is the interview LE did with this girl. She is the 'friend' sometimes referred to as the one that would liked to have adopted 'Casey's baby' when she was still pregnant.

Anyway, she goes into great detail about the place Caylee was found. This is where we hung out every day after school. There were three friends that went there everyday. Even to the point if two were doing something else on a day the third would go there alone.

This is place was 'absolutely' Casey's comfort zone. Neutral zone because Kio said Casey would go there when her mother was 'driving her up the wall'.

Kio grew up on the same street as Casey and the neighbor Casey borrowed the shovel from is the same guy that advised Kio she shouldn't talk to Casey, but should call the OCSD and talk to the investigator on the case.

I'll go try to find the link to her interview. IMO, it's really very disturbing on many levels. If you read it I think you'll see why. I'll be back if I can get back in.

thanks.. looking forward to reading that.

It's known that Casey used to party back there in the woods, could Caylee have been conceived there too?

Yes correct and what is more disturbing is the interview LE did with this girl. She is the 'friend' sometimes referred to as the one that would liked to have adopted 'Casey's baby' when she was still pregnant.

Anyway, she goes into great detail about the place Caylee was found. This is where we hung out every day after school. There were three friends that went there everyday. Even to the point if two were doing something else on a day the third would go there alone.

This is place was 'absolutely' Casey's comfort zone. Neutral zone because Kio said Casey would go there when her mother was 'driving her up the wall'.

Kio grew up on the same street as Casey and the neighbor Casey borrowed the shovel from is the same guy that advised Kio she shouldn't talk to Casey, but should call the OCSD and talk to the investigator on the case.

I'll go try to find the link to her interview. IMO, it's really very disturbing on many levels. If you read it I think you'll see why. I'll be back if I can get back in.

I kept bringing up this topic over and over on here and no one answered me, as if I were discussing forbidden territory.

I thought they grew up in Ohio? So wouldn't they have both went to Elementary School there??

IIRC, they moved to Florida when Lee and Casey were little. I just looked it up in Orange County records and that house on Hopespring Drive was bought in 1989, so Casey would've been in elementary school then.

Something a little interesting here. On some of the psychic threads and the inkblot threads, there was a question prompted by the images of acorns and that lead to Oak trees being the source. So we were looking up Oak in our area searches. FYI and IMO.

I kept bringing up this topic over and over on here and no one answered me, as if I were discussing forbidden territory.

I got chills yesterday when I remembered reading about what Kiomarie had said. And lo and behold.....look what they have found.

She was right under our noses as many thought.

And she's close to home. In another thread I read yesterday (can't remember which one) someone was also mentioning Chris and his text to Casey about jogging in the area. She said it wasn't her.

Downright creepy IMHO.

Here is the link to the interview document. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080376/Casey-Anthony-documents-released-part-3

Her interview starts on page 58

July 19 was the date of the interview.

They were actually sitting right there in a car at Hidden oaks elementery school!

I guess I believed that with all the questions about the area and the fact that she had borrowed the neighbors shovel that LE had searched that area FIRST.

Could it even be possible they didn't ever search down there?

We knew something. We were searching for parks with Oak in the name, not schools. Oh, well.

We knew something. We were searching for parks with Oak in the name, not schools. Oh, well.

I may not be recalling this correctly, but, wasn't the area near the
elementary school the subject of a search by the psychics w/dogs?
(?Gale St John?)

I think maybe Casey left Caylee nearby fully intending to return
and move the body again but she was arrested and couldn't get
back there. Probably left the remains there because school wasn't
in session at the time and much less chance of a passerby making
the discovery.

I made this point in another thread, but remember that Lee's house is literally a stone's throw from this spot.

Here is the link to the interview document. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080376/Casey-Anthony-documents-released-part-3

Her interview starts on page 58

July 19 was the date of the interview.

They were actually sitting right there in a car at Hidden oaks elementery school!

I guess I believed that with all the questions about the area and the fact that she had borrowed the neighbors shovel that LE had searched that area FIRST.

Could it even be possible they didn't ever search down there?

I wonder if this is the same area or if Kio was talking about another spot near the school? Last night I watched the video someone posted last night of a neighborhood kid who photographed or taped shots of the search.

The showed video of him walking through the area and he said most of the year the entire area is under water and or swampy at best. He said where he was walking, he would have been up to his knees in water until very recently when the dry fall weather dried it up.

TM said last night it was so wet during the first search, they lost a four wheeler, that it disappeared under water. Good news for them, huh? They should be able to get in there and retrieve the vehicle now.

They also said the area was fenced off when they came back. I didn't see any fence when I was watching the scene last night or in the kid's video so perhaps TM was mistaken about this area.

I keep remembering KC saying "She's close Dad", well if this turns out to be Kaylee, she didn't lie about that

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back