GUILTY Mexico - Monica Beresford-Redman, 42, Cancun, 5 April 2010

As long as we don't hold our breath, we'll be okay.

The Wheels of Justice turn very slowly for the rich, versus the average
folks. There will be years of legal manuveurs, and I doubt he'll ever go back to Mexico to face the music there.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so. (imo)

I'm hoping you're wrong, too. I do agree with what you're saying, however, maybe with publicity, and public outrage, they will be forced to do the right thing.

Producer's murder case enters diplomatic channels

excerpt
"One day after issuing an arrest warrant, Mexican authorities say the legal process for former "Survivor" producer Bruce Beresford-Redman could be delayed because of a quirk in Mexican law. They say they are required to search for him in Mexico even though he has been photographed at his Los Angeles home."

more at http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_15204539?nclick_check=1

:banghead:

:seeya: Nancy Grace is talking about Monica's murder and the arrest warrant.

That should get some good publicity out there- you know how tough she can be!
She hasn't started talking about it yet, but she mentioned it in the intro. Wait and see!

She hasn't started talking about it yet, but she mentioned it in the intro. Wait and see!

i'm watching now- horrible story i hadn't heard about with the mother trying to kill her daughters, OMG!!!

Did I miss the story on Monica?

i'm watching now- horrible story i hadn't heard about with the mother trying to kill her daughters, OMG!!!

Did I miss the story on Monica?
No you didn't miss it. Either Nancy forgot or she's only going to give Monica a couple of minutes. :(

Oh ~ here we go now!

Nancy's talking to reporter from radaronline. She's saying extradition process will begin tomorrow.

Monica's sister Carla is on the show. She feels relieved, but it's been a lot of work and a lot of pain. Nancy incredulous that Bruce has the children. Nancy can't believe that Monica can be murdered in such a brutal manner, and he has the children. Talking now to Monica family attorney. Attorney saying Monica's sisters want the children and to love them.

Nancy showing video of Bruce in back yard pushing swingset with children. She can't believe he's in LA! Reporter now talking about speaking with attorney general in Mexico, and how Bruce left Mexico without passport, etc.

Gloria Allred on. NG asking her why Bruce not in custody while he was in Mexico; GA says no court order and wasn't under arrest. NG asking Ray Guidice why he isn't in custody now and he said it has to go through the state dept.

Now to commercial.

NG back on with Carla. She's saying if it's confirmed he killed her sister, she wants him "cleaning toilets" for the rest of his life. NG asked her if she believes he killed Monica. Attorney says she can't answer. NG asks another question, about the children, if it's true they have been told Monica died in a car crash. She says yes, and other stories too, but not the truth. She also said she's seen/talked to the children.

The end.

thanks for alerting me- i was able to catch it...if nancy can't get this thing publicized and the public outraged, noone can...

thanks for alerting me- i was able to catch it...if nancy can't get this thing publicized and the public outraged, noone can...
You're welcome! In the short amount of time she spent on the topic, it was clear how displeased she is that Bruce isn't in custody and has the children. I felt so sorry for Monica's sister ~ you can see how strained she is from everything the family is going through. :( MOO

You're welcome! In the short amount of time she spent on the topic, it was clear how displeased she is that Bruce isn't in custody and has the children. I felt so sorry for Monica's sister ~ you can see how strained she is from everything the family is going through. :( MOO

just wish i knew more about that whole thing (i think you mentioned it?) about her changing the will to NOT give custody to the sisters...but again, even so, that might have been to please bruce, and to make sure they were more financially secure, so i wouldn't want to assume it was because she didn't trust them or was having second thoughts about them as caregivers...

just wish i knew more about that whole thing (i think you mentioned it?) about her changing the will to NOT give custody to the sisters...but again, even so, that might have been to please bruce, and to make sure they were more financially secure, so i wouldn't want to assume it was because she didn't trust them or was having second thoughts about them as caregivers...
I haven't discussed the Will so it wasn't me ~ but I too am curious why Monica changed it and if she did so willingly. MOO

So, everything currently going on related to the Natalee Halloway case and VDS makes me wonder...Where were the security cameras at the Beresford's hotel? How did he get the body to where he did without being seen? Was it ever established whether there was blood in their room? Was there video of the comings and goings for their room? Seems like we're missing a lot of info IMHO, but maybe I'm just missing it, lol!

Beresford producer seeks to support research Hollywood wife's death in Cancun

Cancún | Sociedad y Justicia Cancun | Society and Justice

Hollywood producer facing extradition to Mexico for the murder of his wife in Cancun, sent emails to the Hollywood community to ask him not to support him going to jail.

June 03 2010

LOS ANGELES .- The Hollywood producer facing extradition to Mexico for the murder of his wife in Cancun, sent emails to the Hollywood community to ask support him not to go to prison.

Bruce Beresford Redman sent numerous messages to members of the Hollywood community to ask for your support and help you to not end up behind bars.

A few days ago announced that Mexican authorities have begun extradition proceedings for Beresford, who is considered the prime suspect in the death of his wife Monica, while both were on a second honeymoon in Cancun.

Monica, 42 years old, was found strangled and bruised in a sewer near the hotel where he was staying and while investigations were carried Mexican authorities seized her passport to Bruce and asked him not to leave the state.

However, since a few weeks ago Beresford Redman appeared at his home in Palos Verdes, West Los Angeles, where he has been living with her two children.

In his email Beresford calls his friends to help. "My wife Monica was killed in our recent trip to Mexico and now so unfortunate Mexican authorities have decided to accuse me of crime," he said.

"I am innocent and therefore I will fight in the courts both here and in Mexico," he says in the text.

"As I would be arrested in the United States while fighting extradition, I ask you if you want to write a letter in my support. Your letters will be of great help and assist me to continue at home with my children" he said.

The email asks his friends to send a message to his attorney Richard Hirsch and clarifying that the "should write who they are, what they do, how I knew and for how long and to say that I am responsible person and presented when required . Anything positive about my person. "

The series Hollywood producer known as "Survivor" has pleaded not guilty and denied having killed his partner while vacationing in April.

Quintana Roo Mexican authorities on Monday issued an arrest warrant against Bruce Beresford in connection with the murder of Monica who was strangled and his body was found near the hotel where they were staying.

Monica, who owned a restaurant in West Los Angeles and recognized member of the Brazilian community, was found dead on April 8 after traveling there for a second honeymoon. (Source: El Periódico )

Good grief! I do not know why I can not successfully post a link tonight.

Maybe I need to go to bed.

Sorry everyone!

Good grief! I do not know why I can not successfully post a link tonight.

Maybe I need to go to bed.

Sorry everyone!

Thanks for posting it. Although a bit disgusting to say the least,
the groveling for support will no doubt work for him, because all you need do in this country is make a bunch of money the more money the more support and excuses you will be given.

Sad, but true.

Those seem to be the prevailing values.

Let's hope I'm wrong in this case, but .......geez, I think he'll get tons of support.

Sorry for Monica's family, justice may have to come when he passes over someday, and or that, it' is certain .

I agree, it is very disgusting to think how many followers he does have and how many more he will persuade to follow him on the "dark side".

I hope and pray to God that he will be put in his place. Monica deserves JUSTICE!! Her family and friends need peace. I also pray for those children. This is horrible that their mother was taken away and are now with Bruce and his parents. Some may think it is harsh what I am saying, but that is how I feel. Since this tragedy and what I've learned of Bruce's parents thus far, they seem to be a piece of work themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven
Back