Sidebar Discussion #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the posters on Hal's page states that M Medina, Peter Golenbock (author) Juan Gonzalez and Ronald Manto were at the signing. I understand
Golenbock being there but how bad can it be that you have to take your employees with you? :waitasec:

I guess JB wouldn't sign their books during working hours. jmo

Shotzy been lurking myself, forever, and just jumped on a few months back,can't do none of that either lol..... I also read that over at the Sentinel,a big BRAVO to that poster,they did it BRAVOOOOO. I think jose and his girl should call it a day,not going to make those millions,the way you and your girl are going,I see pan handling in your future,if that even.

Hi holidayy :seeya: All I know how to do is copy and paste. But I do love the smileys:welcome:

Hal's site is link-able at WS:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/jose-baezs-signing-goes-very-well-in-coral-gables.html

Not allowed:

- Copy/pasting more than 10% of his blog post, which in this case would be 10 words.

Allowed:

- Linking to Hal's blogsite
- Directing others to particular comments via time comment was posted.
I wish Hal had gotten an actual number count. They sure are pushing him to call out Baez on the lies/distortions in his book. They're citing WS's thread a lot!
And G-d bless that one OS poster who made sure Baez remembered there was ONLY one victim in this nightmare. Her name is Caylee.

PS- a little bit surprised (don't know why) that Baez reacted as strongly as he did.

Oh...and supposedly Jeff's book is being released in paperback the end of August. It's going to have a "new" afterword from him. That's about as much as I gleaned from that site...that and we are saints in comparison to many over there...but then again, only we have our beloved Mother Superior(s)...like Ynot, to keep us on the straight and narrow.
oxoxoxoxo

One of the posters on Hal's page states that M Medina, Peter Golenbock (author) Juan Gonzalez and Ronald Manto were at the signing. I understand
Golenbock being there but how bad can it be that you have to take your employees with you? :waitasec:

JB posted on his facebook page thanking all who attended - listed those as Judges, distinguished lawyers and professors and some of his fb friends. Sounds like an invitation list to me. How else would he know the background of the attendees?

(noticed he did not mention that one Caylee supporter that infiltrated his signing :rocker:)

Just gotta say to "Reality Check"...

:cheers: :dance: :clap: :blowkiss: :yourock:

and a big :cupcake: for you!

I wonder if JB will do a book signing in Lakeland, since Kidfinders moved their scamming ways here? Wouldn't that be fun? I'd print the debunking thread and take it with me :D

Oh...and supposedly Jeff's book is being released in paperback the end of August. It's going to have a "new" afterword from him. That's about as much as I gleaned from that site...that and we are saints in comparison to many over there...but then again, only we have our beloved Mother Superior(s)...like Ynot, to keep us on the straight and narrow.
oxoxoxoxo

Seriously for a minute - isn't that a fact? Once in a while I wander over to another site to look for a doc or something - and I'm including Hal's blog in this - and I am shocked at how nasty posters are to each other. It's true we get a little riled when our feathers get wet - but nothing even close to that.

I don't think I'd be able to take it day after day.... I mean I've got a temper with the best of them - but day to day nastiness just isn't something I want to do...anonymous or not!!

Seriously for a minute - isn't that a fact? Once in a while I wander over to another site to look for a doc or something - and I'm including Hal's blog in this - and I am shocked at how nasty posters are to each other. It's true we get a little riled when our feathers get wet - but nothing even close to that.

I don't think I'd be able to take it day after day.... I mean I've got a temper with the best of them - but day to day nastiness just isn't something I want to do...anonymous or not!!
I agree that could get wearing... im not up to all that drama.. or stress

Just wanted to let you all know that, in the process of responding to a legal question on the legal thread, I debunked the theory that the jury foreman, facing foreclosure, accepted a payoff. So please spread the news around to all those other sites where I'm not a member. ;)

Done Azlawyer! I am only a member on one other site. I deleted my post about the time line and let them know the house was sold and there was no payoff.

Seriously......the ankle bracelet is getting in the way of my fabulous heels.

Oh shoot, just kick em off and prop em up here and I'll make sure LG massages them for you. :giggle:

Visual bashing is taking a photo of person X from a trial screen cap, and PhotoShopping it to make it cartoonish. Whether that's adding donkey ears or making it dance or adding captions or whatever. Also, taking a screen cap and then posting snarky or name-calling remarks about it.

HTH! :seeya:

Okay, I am officially petrified of posting a pic now. I have never gotten a note from a mod saying anything I have posted is 'visual bashing' but I guess even the pic I made of Caylee saying "Presumed" would be this.

I guess my crash and burn thwartcake art is 'visual bashing?' :waitasec:

Confused now, so I will read more and post less. I don't want to be any part of sidebar going away.

that sounds about right to me also,he knew almost all who was at the book signing,unless he is a mind reader lol, poor jose trying to look important..

Okay, I am officially petrified of posting a pic now. I have never gotten a note from a mod saying anything I have posted is 'visual bashing' but I guess even the pic I made of Caylee saying "Presumed" would be this.

I guess my crash and burn thwartcake art is 'visual bashing?' :waitasec:

Confused now, so I will read more and post less. I don't want to be any part of sidebar going away.

I think you are fine. Thwartcakes look about right to me. And I love that picture of Caylee. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie