50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padilla is on the phone saying Casey's interview fee will be anywhere from 1/2 a million ti over a million bucks..he thinks a talk show might have paid

I don't know why, but this news makes me feel like her body won't be found. EVER.

The A's are just too confident. GA was in LE and he probably made sure there isn't a molecule of that little baby left.

BOTH amounts that were paid for her to get out could have been put to better use by donating to TES!

Just more proof that our society has it's priorities
Ass_Backwards_Kissy.jpg

<<"Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's Constitutional rights have been grossly violated. Mr. Baez will have no comment abou thte bond and will respect the privacy of the anonymous party," a Press Corp. Media release said.>>

http://www.local6.com/news/17393373/detail.html

What about Caylee's right to LIFE?!? :furious:

That's right what about Caylee's right to have a third birthday party,
What about Caylee's right to start Kindergarten,
What about Caylee's right to have her first best friend,
What about Caylee's right to graduate from eight grade,
What about Caylee's right to have her first crush,
What about Caylee's right to have her sweet sixteen,
What about Caylee's right to be in love for the first time,
What about Caylee's right to go to her senior prom,
What about Caylee's right to graduate from high school,
What about Caylee's right to go to college,
What about Caylee's right to dance with her Grandpa at her wedding,
What about Caylee's right to become a Mom,
What about Caylee's right to grow old gracefully and naturally like God intended,
It makes me soooo angry when I hear this nonsense about Casey's rights being violated, excuse me but what about the rights of her poor dead child!!! Those rights ended when someone decided her life was an inconvenience and no longer valuable. Sorry to go off on a tangent but this is really frustrating.

LP said bond agency must disclose to LE or Feds who put up $50,000

I bet. It's relevant to a murder investigation.

I hope LE releases it to the public. I want to know who it was.

My gut instinct is that it's Cindy. She got money from the TV interviews.

Actually, nothing worse than Caylee's murder and the Anthony Family Coverup can happen as far as I'm concerned. Hey--maybe they'll cook up some chloroform to show how normal it is in their home to have it around. That'll explain the presence in the trunk--they just use it as a cleaner. Or, did the unknown perp who stole Cindy's identity do those searches?

Well, I know that nurses who mess around with controlled or banned substances end up having some 'splainin' to do, to the Board.

I'm sure GM, GP, LA, neighbors and all will be so delighted to have her confined to that house again. So they can discuss different uses for chlorofome (sp). Plus bail companies surely have new guys she can flirt with to pass the time.

Who is going to play body guard?

If the protesters were upset over the DNA last Friday, I can't imagine what it will be like this Friday.

IMO, Casey is safer in jail.

The Local6 site said the anonymous bond donor was bailing Casey out because he felt her "constitutional rights had been grossly violated". Gosh, if her rights were violated, then little Caylee's have been completely DECIMATED. How about stepping up for HER, moneybags? If you're so concerned about rights being trampled, how about give the same amount as the bond you posted to TES/LE so that you can help an even MORE deserving citizen whose rights have been not just violated, but OBLITERATED. That would be CAYLEE, and she had a right NOT TO BE DEAD.

Chicken coward doesn't want to be identified. I wonder why. :loser:

ETA: I hope LE has another charge all lined up to go. Let her go through all the rigmarole to get home, then arrest her again as soon as she walks through the door. Keep doing it over and over -- I'm sure they've got plenty in their arsenal to throw at her!

IMO, the media should not cover when she gets out. They should only cover what is going on with the search for Caylee. This is about Caylee and that is what should be reported.

LP said bond agency must disclose to LE or Feds who put up $50,000

INTERESTING. VERY INTERESTING. Even if LE can't disclose to the public at least they'll know. Someone needs to know!!!

Padilla is on the phone saying Casey's interview fee will be anywhere from 1/2 a million ti over a million bucks..he thinks a talk show might have paid

If so, can't wait to find out which show. So I can forever boycott them. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member