50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padilla is on the phone saying Casey's interview fee will be anywhere from 1/2 a million ti over a million bucks..he thinks a talk show might have paid

Padilla is on the phone with who?

This is just disgusting! It is not RIGHT for her to make money off of the death of her CHILD! I am so irritated right now....

Didn't getting re-arrested on her fraudy felonies cause the revocation of the big bond before, by its specific terms? If the new bond has the same conditions, LE just needs to uncover another felony charge or two and charge and re-arrest her for those. It shouldn't be that hard to stumble onto in the course of investigating her.

Padilla is on the phone saying Casey's interview fee will be anywhere from 1/2 a million ti over a million bucks..he thinks a talk show might have paid

I didn't know the Jerry Springer show could come up with that kind of money?

I personally think someone is trying for a book deal. I don't know why though. You can't believe anything that comes out of her mouth.:loser:

JMHO
fran

You know its sad to say, but I do believe that George and Cindy are making quite a bit of money off of this. George hadnt worked in a while and Cindy doesnt appear to be working.

Very very sad IMO if this is true, that Caylee is gone in some form of tragic occurance and everyone is making money while it is being played out forever without a body.

I hope the people that is posting the bond looses every stinkin' cent of it - I hope that potestors do what they do best, PROTEST - and I hope little Caylee is found soon so all of this madness stops! This is sickening - and disgusting too.

Padilla says he thinks some tabloid is paying a half mill to a million dollars for an interview with Casey and that is what is backing up the bond.

The Local6 site said the anonymous bond donor was bailing Casey out because he felt her "constitutional rights had been grossly violated". Gosh, if her rights were violated, then little Caylee's have been completely DECIMATED. How about stepping up for HER, moneybags? If you're so concerned about rights being trampled, how about give the same amount as the bond you posted to TES/LE so that you can help an even MORE deserving citizen whose rights have been not just violated, but OBLITERATED. That would be CAYLEE, and she had a right NOT TO BE DEAD.

Chicken coward doesn't want to be identified. I wonder why. :loser:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

How long will she be out this time? How many times will she be in and out before this is all over? Sadly, she is going to feel even more like a celebrity now if she gets an interview. How pathetic is that!!

IMO, the media should not cover when she gets out. They should only cover what is going on with the search for Caylee. This is about Caylee and that is what should be reported.
I've said this for so long. They should shut this family down. NOW!

Mark Nejame is an extremely high profile defense attorney in this area, and I don't believe for one minute the Anthony's "hired" him or actually retained his services. If the truth were ever known, he probably contacted them, offering a consultation, so he could join the circus with all the other publicity hounds. He certainly had high praises for the Anthony's, when IMO he should have been asking WTF is wrong with you people?!?! Disgusting. Simply disgusting.

<snip>

"NeJame said it is official and he is now representing George and Cindy Anthony.Unfortunately, they have been vilified in the press, on blogs, and people have made judgments against them," NeJame said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

Padilla real is into the whole incest thing though..very very bizzare...he thinks Lee really could be the dad he said

I have a question so PLEASE DO NOT PASS MY POST UP.. :hand:

I can't keep up with all the posts here and this may have been mentioned, does someone have to pay this bond back? is this a loan? I'm not sure how this works. Is it a free gift?

Each of the two bondsmen who are splitting her bail will pay $25K. They will not get that back. If she runs, they will each have to pay another $225K.

The only reason for doing this I can think of is stupidity is not illegal.

Baez would be a fool to allow that.

When the first deal came up, a lot of people said "book deal," interviews, here we come. This is what they have of "value" to sell. It is foolish to allow it, but then he probably wants to get paid, too. Just think Scott P, and what a wonderful job he did for himself in this context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail