FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
03/11/2010 D001 INDICTMENT CAPIAS ISSUED
03/11/2010 D001 DEACTIVATED WARRANT CAPI-01148-10
03/11/2010 D001 CAPIAS ISSUED:
03/11/2010 D001 ARRAIGNMENT SET & NOTICE SENT Event Scheduled,ARGN,15-MAR-2010,08:30, Judge:SLEET, DANIEL H., Room:CR16, Room Location:AN, User ID = RODRIGUEZL
03/11/2010 D001 INDICTMENT ARREST
03/11/2010 D001 INDICTMENT CAPTIAL

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/ma...today-slaying-lottery-winner-s/news-breaking/

OOOH Just found this!! The grand jury indictment has just been posted. I'm going to go watch the 5pm news now! Where are all of you?? LOL

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

====================================

Moore indicted in Shakespeare's slaying

By TOM BRENNAN | The Tampa Tribune
Published: March 11, 2010
Updated: 50 min. ago

"TAMPA - A grand jury indicted Dorice Donegan "Dee Dee" today for first-degree murder in the death and disappearance of Florida Lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare.

Grand jurors returned a one-count indictment against Moore for premeditated murder.

It accuses Moore of shooting Shakespeare between April 1 and April 13 of last year."

(SNIP)
More at tigergal71's link above

I think LE pretty much knows Abraham was alive on the 3rd *IF* everybody who claims they talked to him then is being truthful. But since the charge is "premeditated murder" then my best guess is that LE has determined that it was on April 1, 2009 when Dee Dee set out on her premediated mission to kill Abraham. JMO

ACR

03/11/2010 assistant state attorney mayelin campos for jay pruner
03/11/2010 attention jail do not release deft on murder in the first degree
03/11/2010 motn for adversary prelim hear motion granted as to accessory after the fact
03/11/2010 court reporter l. Hughey
03/11/2010 ror accessory after the fact (no witnesses)
03/11/2010 see free form text this case was handled on the pp court docket today
03/11/2010 with counsel asst pub defender ty trayner appeared earlier

"TAMPA - A grand jury indicted Dorice Donegan "Dee Dee" today for first-degree murder in the death and disappearance of Florida Lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare.

Grand jurors returned a one-count indictment against Moore for premeditated murder.

It accuses Moore of shooting Shakespeare between April 1 and April 13 of last year."

(SNIP)

I think LE pretty much knows Abraham was alive on the 3rd *IF* everybody who claims they talked to him then is being truthful. But since the charge is "premeditated murder" then my best guess is that LE has determined that it was on April 1, 2009 when Dee Dee set out on her premediated mission to kill Abraham. JMO

ACR

BBM

Maybe that's when she made the video and/or bought the gun.

03/11/2010 assistant state attorney mayelin campos for jay pruner
03/11/2010 attention jail do not release deft on murder in the first degree
03/11/2010 motn for adversary prelim hear motion granted as to accessory after the fact
03/11/2010 court reporter l. Hughey
03/11/2010 ror accessory after the fact (no witnesses)
03/11/2010 see free form text this case was handled on the pp court docket today
03/11/2010 with counsel asst pub defender ty trayner appeared earlier

Above BBM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognizance
*Snipped from wikipedia link*
Release on recognizance is sometimes called RoR, or, particularly in the United States

BBM

From the CRA:

"On March 2, 2009, Dee Dee Moore purchased a 2009 Hummer for approximately $90,000. On December 5, 2009, Dee Dee Moore took this vehicle to Stingray Chevrolet and told them she needed cash quickly and attempted to sell it to them for $49,000.00. They told her they were not interested due to the economy. William Smith, a friend of the owner of Stingray Chevrolet was present and offered to buy the Hummer himself. Dee Dee Moore agreed to sell it to him and requested that Mr. Smith call his bank so that she could cash the checks immediately. She also requested 3 separate checks from Mr. Smith, one for $5,000.00 in the name of Dee Dee Moore, one for $4,000.00 in the name of Linda Donegan (Dee Dee Moore's mother) and one for $40,000.00 in the name of Dee Dee Moore."

That money is long gone.

Crud, yeah that was me getting the facts backwards. :banghead:
My theory was wayyyy more interesting before :angel:
Guess I gave DDM too much credit :doh:

There were questions about how many children Tori Butler has....

Here's the Daddies:

March 11, 2010
Your search returned 9 documents and 22 parties.

The number of Pages are estimated for documents where the Pages value is marked with *.
Order From To Date Document Type County Instrument Number Book/Page Pages
FLORIDA STATE BUTLER SENTORRIA SHERICE;
BUTLER SENTORRIA 10/24/2008 JUDGMENT HILLSBOROUGH 2008373537 18928/1129 2
Description: Case# 08-CF-009075
BUTLER SENTORRIA S NEIL ANTONIO D 08/16/2006 JUDGMENT POLK 2006202775 6924/820 1
Description:
ST FL REV;
BUTLER SENTORRIA S WILLIAMS DEANTHONY 08/29/2006 JUDGMENT POLK 2006214287 6944/1077 2
Description:
POLK CLERK COURTS BUTLER SENTORRIA 04/20/2007 LIEN POLK 2007084418 7256/649 1
Description:
POLK CLERK COURTS BUTLER SENTORRIA 04/20/2007 LIEN POLK 2007084442 7256/673 1
Description:
BUTLER SENTORRIA S;
ST FL REV SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM L 02/10/2010 COURT PAPER POLK 2010022594 8073/2218 1
Description:
POLK CLERK COURTS BUTLER SENTORRIA 05/22/2009 CERTIFIED COPY OF COURT JUDGMENT POLK 2009096410 7890/856 1
Description:
V N PROPERTIES BUTLER SENTORRIA 04/30/2007 JUDGMENT POLK 2007090467 7265/1367 1
Description:
BUTLER SENTORRIA S;
ST FL REV NEIL ANTONIO D 05/10/2006 JUDGMENT POLK 2006118116 6771/815 3
Description:

I see Lashekshakespeareneph is on..

Are you a relative of Abraham?
:Welcome-12-june:

From the heart

(SNIP)

ACR
Since this is obviously posted to me, imo the statement clearly mean Abraham was shot sometime between April 1- April 13. As NG always says premeditation can happen in a second, so they don't have to give extended dates for the purpose of premeditation. The only things a murdered after April 3 time line is based on is:
1)a newspaper quote
which we have seen be wrong
2)what people at a doc being notarized have to say
that of the docs we have seen that day the verified ID section is not filled in
Though I don't really know why only my theory is being sought after to proove wrong.:waitasec:

"During a brief Thursday court hearing, Moore was informed she also has a new charge of illegal wiretapping.

A Plant City Police Department report describes Moore's secretly recording an interview between Polk County investigators and two confidential informants.

The report doesn't indicate what was spoken about between the investigators and the informants during the meeting at a park on Dec. 11.

Moore accompanied the informants to the meeting "as she was their friend and they stated they felt comfortable with her there," the report states.

Moore put her purse on the picnic table "and opened it several times, but no one thought she would record the interview for any reason so the purse was not searched," the report said."

more at link: http://www.theledger.com/article/20...-Degree-Murder-Charge-in-Lotto-Winner-s-Death

Thanks ChanzesMimi for the link!

This line of the article made me fee that DDM kind of was stalking AS (IMO):

An arrest affidavit says Moore arranged to meet Shakespeare in October 2008 "ostensibly to write a book about his life story" and soon became his primary financial advisor.

In my opinion it seems that there should be a law against her posing as AS using telephone communication too. Afterall, her purpose in utilizing the phones was to commit fraud... JMO.

Continued prayers for justice.

Since this is obviously posted to me, imo the statement clearly mean Abraham was shot sometime between April 1- April 13. As NG always says premeditation can happen in a second, so they don't have to give extended dates for the purpose of premeditation. The only things a murdered after April 3 time line is based on is:
1)a newspaper quote
which we have seen be wrong
2)what people at a doc being notarized have to say
that of the docs we have seen that day the verified ID section is not filled in
Though I don't really know why only my theory is being sought after to proove wrong.:waitasec:

I don't think it was "directed" at you. If you check back, I have been asking the question since the 1st page of the criminal affidavit for murder says the offense was committed on April 1st and if they know he was alive on April 3rd due to signing power of attorney, phone calls, witnesses, then why don't they put down a date after they know he was still alive, such as 4/3 or as Sheriff Gee says, 4/6 - 4/7/09. It was really baffling to me why they would do that. But the explanation that ACR was offering seems like a very plausable answer to my question. It isn't just murder, it is premeditated murder, and it could be they used the date 4/1/09 because that is the first date that they can actually prove she set out to murder Abraham. Premeditated can be in a second, but in this case, they may actually be able to prove the premeditation starting on that date, such as that was the date she recorded the video of him watching the tapes in March, or that was the date she bought the gun, or that was the date she purchased the backhoe (although I believe she purchased it on 4/3).
It has been a question that really bothered me because I knew they believed she killed him between 4/6-4/7/09, yet they had put 4/1/09 knowing he was still alive that date.
I also don't think anyone is trying to prove anyone elses theories wrong per say. I think that people have different theories and they are expressing their own views. Many of my "theories" have crashed and burned because someone else has pointed out a better theory or showed me a public record that proves I was mistaken but I would have been sitting here misinformed had I not expressed my theory and then had someone else show me something I had missed or told me another way to look at it. I thought both the property and the money had gone through the LLC because of the criminal affidavit, but ACR corrected me and pointed to the actual deeds and assignments showing that was not necessarily true, the criminal affidavit could be wrong. Got me back on the same page with the rest of you who already knew that and helped me to understand why DebM has no control over the property Dorice took from Abraham, she put it in the other company.
So, I have found that if I am wrong, someone else here will tell me and show me why then I have learned something. Alternatively, if I have a theory about something but it is inference from the facts available, someone else here can come to a totally different theory about it. Doesn't make me right or them right, just 2 different ways at looking at the same information. I may not agree with what they say, but at least I have seen another possibility. I've learned a lot from the different opinions here and the facts the posters have found and posted.

"During a brief Thursday court hearing, Moore was informed she also has a new charge of illegal wiretapping.

A Plant City Police Department report describes Moore's secretly recording an interview between Polk County investigators and two confidential informants.

The report doesn't indicate what was spoken about between the investigators and the informants during the meeting at a park on Dec. 11.

Moore accompanied the informants to the meeting "as she was their friend and they stated they felt comfortable with her there," the report states.

Moore put her purse on the picnic table "and opened it several times, but no one thought she would record the interview for any reason so the purse was not searched," the report said."

more at link: http://www.theledger.com/article/20...-Degree-Murder-Charge-in-Lotto-Winner-s-Death

Unfortunately, I don't see how the new charge will stick. The meeting was in a public park, where there is no expectation of privacy.

Florida law makes an exception for in-person communications when the parties do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in the conversation, such as when they are engaged in conversation in a public place where they might reasonably be overheard.

Source: link

Fl is one of only 11 states that are "two party states". The law requires both parties must know about the recording of conversations. I am guessing the law in FL, must apply to all conversations not just phone calls.

Fl is one of only 11 states that are "two party states". The law requires both parties must know about the recording of conversations. I am guessing the law in FL, must apply to all conversations not just phone calls.

According to cholzsch's link, a conversation in a public place where you do not have an expectation of privacy, such as a park, is an exception to the two-party rule and you can tape without consent in that case. That is how I am reading it.

I don't think it was "directed" at you. If you check back, I have been asking the question since the 1st page of the criminal affidavit for murder says the offense was committed on April 1st and if they know he was alive on April 3rd due to signing power of attorney, phone calls, witnesses, then why don't they put down a date after they know he was still alive, such as 4/3 or as Sheriff Gee says, 4/6 - 4/7/09. It was really baffling to me why they would do that. But the explanation that ACR was offering seems like a very plausable answer to my question. It isn't just murder, it is premeditated murder, and it could be they used the date 4/1/09 because that is the first date that they can actually prove she set out to murder Abraham. Premeditated can be in a second, but in this case, they may actually be able to prove the premeditation starting on that date, such as that was the date she recorded the video of him watching the tapes in March, or that was the date she bought the gun, or that was the date she purchased the backhoe (although I believe she purchased it on 4/3).
It has been a question that really bothered me because I knew they believed she killed him between 4/6-4/7/09, yet they had put 4/1/09 knowing he was still alive that date.
I also don't think anyone is trying to prove anyone elses theories wrong per say. I think that people have different theories and they are expressing their own views. Many of my "theories" have crashed and burned because someone else has pointed out a better theory or showed me a public record that proves I was mistaken but I would have been sitting here misinformed had I not expressed my theory and then had someone else show me something I had missed or told me another way to look at it. I thought both the property and the money had gone through the LLC because of the criminal affidavit, but ACR corrected me and pointed to the actual deeds and assignments showing that was not necessarily true, the criminal affidavit could be wrong. Got me back on the same page with the rest of you who already knew that and helped me to understand why DebM has no control over the property Dorice took from Abraham, she put it in the other company.
So, I have found that if I am wrong, someone else here will tell me and show me why then I have learned something. Alternatively, if I have a theory about something but it is inference from the facts available, someone else here can come to a totally different theory about it. Doesn't make me right or them right, just 2 different ways at looking at the same information. I may not agree with what they say, but at least I have seen another possibility. I've learned a lot from the different opinions here and the facts the posters have found and posted.

1)it says what they ment, it says "Shooting"
2)why do u say they know he was alive

and thanks for sharing your opinion but i have my own. i just dont get why you guys are trying to interpret something that imo clearly states something. if it was the time of premeditation it would say that. it does not, it says believes he was SHOT April1-13. i just dont see any alternative meaning to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member