Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean K. from In Session says she just got off the phone with Cheney Mason. He says CA didn't upload this to You Tube and that this video was obtained illegally. He says she doesn't know how it was obtained. Mason also said that she does these videos as therapeutic journal.

How would someone obtain this illegally? Hack into an account? She 'doesn't know how it was obtained'? Is that believable? :waitasec:

JMO, he didn't say it but by saying what he did he intimated that it is her.

After some thought on this, why would she make a video but not have it leaked until just now after it was made in October? Does that even make any sense at all? Does she have dial-up and it just now uploaded after two months?

There must be an obvious reason just now release it.

OCA and the DT are jealous of all the attention that JA and Dr G are getting.

Of course Mason is going to say all that. He cannot admit that she was trying to sell videos herself for donations.
It's likely he doesn't know about that. She wouldn't tell him the truth.

How would someone obtain this illegally? Hack into an account? She 'doesn't know how it was obtained'? Is that believable? :waitasec:

JMO, he didn't say it but by saying what he did he intimated that it is her.
Jean said he did confirm it was her.

Okay... I was getting angry reading articles... (didn't watch the vlog) and sick to my stomach and screaming...
"Hello, what about your daughter... and where are the pictures of your daughter on the wall???"

And then I saw this.

"It's going to be scary because I hate being on camera, but, I don't know, I need to conquer that fear at some point…this is a good start."

And then I just started laughing... and laughing... and laughing... :floorlaugh:

I guess maybe without the intoxication it might be a bit difficult to be on camera.
But this woman, camera shy?? :floorlaugh:

Oh thank you... I needed a laugh, now I will go back to not thinking about the woman who's name shall not be mentioned. :seeya:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-makes-appearance-video-diary/story?id=15295329#.TwXehFbFmSo

The video on youtube from today has the read lettering that pops up every once in a while the says "Up to date News Videos on Lisa Irwin Around the World News and Casey Anthony". The three pictures that were posted also have this lettering. Are they screencaps of other videos? Who is putting this lettering on?

I am late to the party today but I saw this unfold last night after a poster here alerted to it. There are so many crazy FB websites people who love OCA, people who hate OCA, people who claim to be friends with CA, someone claimed to LOVE OCA, people who have claimed to be LA, people who have been posting pics for a while saying they ARE OCA, etc., etc., they all fight amongst themselves as to what FB sites are fake or not. There is a site BOYCOTT OCA who are the ones mentioned here, Holly&Jon someone who uploaded the site to YouTube with the "horseface" reference that I saw last night. They were all public FB sites. I had several Bookmarks in my browser to some of these FB pages, and they are not online this a.m. When I first saw the video last night, and I have watched it twice so far, I immediately thought "no way", then after hearing her voice on several words and watching her manners, I kept going back and forth. I have been looking at these sites for several months.

Now that the news stations have ahold of this, will this blow her $$$$ making scheme from this, does anyone know? I think that watching in on the regular YouTube that is on WS will NOT give her any $$, but I am not positive, that is what I am reading, anyway.

IMO, MOO, etc.

ETA: I realize now some of these FB sites get $$$ for clicking through, but NOT the BOYCOTT FCA site where I saw this uploaded. The other sites may have, and I did watch the video there at first one time, will not be doing that again AT ALL!!!!!

Well, I don't have the heart to actually click on the youtube link and watch this video. All I've seen are the clips shown on the news. For what it's worth, I immediately believed it was her (and still believe). Some of those photos from many months ago in the baseball cap don't look like her to me, but this.... THIS is her. Her voice, her eyes, her face shape, her expressions, and that thing she does with her lips. All her.

She looks very healthy and clean, and even kind of good(ish - I'm not going all out here!). I think I just barfed in my mouth a little bit when I typed that. I want her to look trashed out & defeated. I have known people who have lived honest lives, worked hard, and have great integrity, but look like they've been through the wringer. She doesn't deserve to look healthy. She only looks that way because someone is taking good care of her. Far better care than she ever took of Caylee.

As for the dog she adopted, I can't get this ridiculous thought out of my head that maybe it's Irish. Do you think it barks with a cute little Irish accent? A precurser to all those Irish babies she plans to adopt.

So disgusted. She is disgusting. That's all I have to say about that.

Casey Anthony supporters? I imagine people who call themselves that are doing it as a joke or to be edgy.
I wouldn't be surprised if at least some of them are guys who are hot for her (no surprise that kind of thing happening in a high profile case like this). Maybe they are hoping her videos will become more racy.

Yeah, leaked "accidentally" so that it could end up Youtube "to expose her and keep her from making money". Now that it is on Youtube, it will go viral, sponsers will be flooding her with advertising requests, and she will make $50 or $60 grand over the next few months. That'll finance her for a little while quite nicely. With the money that I'm sure she still gets handed to her from supporters every month, yes, that's the quite the little bonus check.

I didn't watch the video, I just pieced it together from what was posted here and everywhere else on line. If it's still available, I refuse to watch it, I refuse to link it, I refuse to comment on it even on facebook or twitter. The less it is watched, the less it is discussed on social networking sites and the less attention it gets, the less money she will make. I see public discussions and viewing of the video and it's contents to be the same as putting a dollar in her pocket.

Jean K. from In Session says she just got off the phone with Cheney Mason. He says CA didn't upload this to You Tube and that this video was obtained illegally. He says she doesn't know how it was obtained. Mason also said that she does these videos as therapeutic journal.

Well at least I can stop looking for the "original" video on YouTube as it seems per Mason it wasn't uploaded there.

The two videos out there are copies, but where, oh where is the "original" video hosted.

Sure looks like someone close to Casey betrayed her! Oh karma, she sure bites back from time to time. :)

"I don't know whether to look directly at myself, or look up or....Oh, man...(pensive stare into the distance) I don't know."

Deep Thoughts, by Casey Anthony

I hope that the necklace she has on is not the one that CA was alleged to have bought and put Caylees ashes in. Caylee we won't forget!

IMO...this video was NOT "leaked"...it was SOLD to some site...TMZ always has crap about her and JB...the site owner, Harvey Levin, is/was a lawyer and I'd put $$ on it that they're friends and Levin pays JB for the "exclusives".
Again, IMO....KC isn't gonna make a million off of ONE interview...she's gonna make it in "managable" amounts...$20G here, $10G there....video updates...pics, etc.
AND, I forget who said it, BUT, I totally think she's STILL gettin $$ from enamoured followers, probably sent to JB.
AND, LOL, I also think this video is honestly kind of pathetic. It sure doesn't "look" like she's doing "good", IMO, either.
Although, maybe the background is fake, and she's really in a beachfront condo, but wants everybody who's sueing her to THINK she's broke!!

ETA : Sorry, just looked up-thread and lots of you guys basically said the same things...al least we're all seeing whats going on!!

"I don't know whether to look directly at myself, or look up or....Oh, man...(pensive stare into the distance) I don't know."

Deep Thoughts, by Casey Anthony

Reminds me of Cindy saying, "Look up sweethears, I need to see your eyes."

That was the most boring four minutes I've ever seen. She can't say anything of substance. No mention of Caylee.

Her video diaries will squelch any chance that she will make money on an exclusive interview.

We're also beginning to see an unraveling. She's getting bored and can't go on much longer without any real contact. And she does not seem happy.

You know what, natsound? My initial reaction was disgust at her failure to mention her daughter (surprise, surprise), but then I realized...

That (unusual person) isn't fit to so much as mention Caylee's name. She forfeited that right long ago. :mad:

Therapeutic journal my ya ya. That message was sent for Morgan's benefit only. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

First they rescue her from her post it bandit attempted "assassination", now the "video thief" LOL

Better get your girl in line CM.

Well at least I can stop looking for the "original" video on YouTube as it seems per Mason it wasn't uploaded there.

The two videos out there are copies, but where, oh where is the "original" video hosted.

Sure looks like someone close to Casey betrayed her! Oh karma, she sure bites back from time to time. :)

It does indeed and sick as it is I'm absolutely loving it.:great:
To have been a fly on the wall when Casey and Chaney learned of the youtube video would have been pure heaven. It must have been a huge slap in the face...maybe now CM and Team Casey have a better idea of just exactly what they are dealing with when it come to Casey.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least some of them are guys who are hot for her (no surprise that kind of thing happening in a high profile case like this). Maybe they are hoping her videos will become more racy.

Well in that one picture of her sitting on the floor in the oversized boots, those are obviously a man's cowboy/construction type boots. And is that a guitar in a case up against the wall behind her? Does she play? The tell tale laundry basket on the floor looks like something she'd have there. So is this where she is staying or is this from her "get away" weekend. Looks like there may be a man involved somehow.

MOO

I can't figure out if this is a huge scheme for her to make $$$, or if someone really was a "mole" as someone posted upthread and her big $$$ making scheme was THWARTED, big time!! now that this is all on the TV news, etc., she won't be making $$ off of that, correct? now that we saw one, or those who chose to look at it, I know to NEVER look at another one, and I really hope this is part of her KARMA coming back, that she was THWARTED by someone stealing the vid and uploading it on YouTube, I Do know the site who uploaded it to YouTube with the "horseface' reference, are actively working to boycott anything OCA..

Who knows?? but the fact that she had to RESORT to this, prostituting herself out there with her homemade video that looks like she is living in a trailer somewhere, versus her BIG PAYDAY INTERVIEW, is telling in itself.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member