Why?

Awesome! Just came here to see if everyone was talking about the case hitting huffpo. So great it's there, and thank you for your time/effort concerning this case. Seems that when ALL the cases that are here make their way to huffpo - we got a SOLVED soon after :)

Awesome part 2 - Bridget Lee Pendell is featured right below in a slide show. A case I have been picking apart with the help of friends and such. Glad to see these all featured

I want to second all of the 'Thank You's' David. I just got through surgery this week so it was a better than average pleasant surprise for me to see your article up and finished so soon once I returned to Websleuths. I am impressed at all that you pulled together and appreciate you checking for feedback here. We need more investigative journalists like you in this day and age, that's for sure. Thank you for your efforts.

Great article, I am so pleased that you took the time to publicise this case.

Thank you.

If you have time have a look at the newest lead by WS member greymetal. She took to imgur with GDF's flier, someone replied with a photo of a guy named Jay/Jason. The 2nd thread has the newest info. Not sure if you're able to help. They're trying to find out his last name & if he's even missing

VA - Grateful Dead Fan - Social Media Push

Current Leads; Facts and Updates - Jason /Jay

Rose, maybe send David Lohr a PM? He might not check here but he might be notified by email if he receives a PM. Sorry Mods, I know that talking about PM's is kind of a no-no but I thought this could be a small exception for a good reason...

If you have time have a look at the newest lead by WS member greymetal. She took to imgur with GDF's flier, someone replied with a photo of a guy named Jay/Jason. The 2nd thread has the newest info. Not sure if you're able to help. They're trying to find out his last name & if he's even missing

VA - Grateful Dead Fan - Social Media Push

Current Leads; Facts and Updates - Jason /Jay

According to the article Mr Lohr can be contacted here:
http://www.davidlohr.net/

Maybe he could look into the new information and update his article or tweet/FB to help get some steam behind the push to find our doe!

If no one is able to email him I will do it tonight!

Direct link to his email
david.lohr@huffingtonpost.com
Or

davidlohr@davidlohr.net

The proper name used as an adjective here to modify the forum title's noun provides a subconscious, ironic allure.

Hi all,

Just wanted to check if somebody had been in contact with Mr. Lohr?

Was going to email him, but I don't want to pester him if we are already on top of it!

:D

Hi all,

Just wanted to check if somebody had been in contact with Mr. Lohr?

Was going to email him, but I don't want to pester him if we are already on top of it!

:D

This is your baby; let us know what we can do to help. :)
I figured I'd bump the post 1st...

I left 2 comments to David Lohr's article as the FB page Still Seek Answers & I run called Never Forget Me with a link to the Imgur as well as the WS thread

NEW LEAD! JAY/JASON CHECK OUT HIS PHOTO Photo: http://imgur.com/R9WnPYu PLEASE SEE WS THREAD CURRENT LEADS; FACTS AND UPDATES

POSSIBLE LEAD #1: 'Jason' from Champaign, Illinois.
POSSIBLE LEAD #2: 'Jay'

Darling girl, this isn't my baby at all! It's all of our baby :) You guys are the reason I'm even here!

All of the credit in the world, forever and a day, goes to WS, Reddit and Imgur.

I wish I could convey just how much I love and appreciate every single user that has made contact with me over these three sites. I'm just hoping the keeping up to date and make sure I keep in contact with everyone is enough! :) :)

I'm sending a big warm Aussie hug to all of you right now!!! Especially Roselvr, who keeps me sane on a day to day basis now ;)

I got drawn to this case because he's a similar age to me, it's heartbreaking to think that this chap hasn't been given his identity back and the respectful acknowledgement he deserves.

Love and prayers from the UK

Darling girl, this isn't my baby at all! It's all of our baby :) You guys are the reason I'm even here!

All of the credit in the world, forever and a day, goes to WS, Reddit and Imgur.

I wish I could convey just how much I love and appreciate every single user that has made contact with me over these three sites. I'm just hoping the keeping up to date and make sure I keep in contact with everyone is enough! :) :)

I'm sending a big warm Aussie hug to all of you right now!!! Especially Roselvr, who keeps me sane on a day to day basis now ;)

You're very welcome; ~Hugs back!
You should delegate who does what so you do not have a bunch of people contacting the same person/media.
I made an account on the Grateful Dead concert site, am uploading Jay's pic with the info in both show dates as well as the other show up North

Very good idea! :)

Has anyone contacted David Lohr yet?

Infact; if you have contacted anybody from the media, could you please list who you have contacted and I will get a 'Delegations' thread together! :)

Very good idea! :)

Has anyone contacted David Lohr yet?

Infact; if you have contacted anybody from the media, could you please list who you have contacted and I will get a 'Delegations' thread together! :)

Probably better to keep it in the social media thread so you're not jumping around more then you need to?

I left 2 comments to David Lohr's article as the FB page Still Seek Answers & I run called Never Forget Me with a link to the Imgur as well as the WS thread

NEW LEAD! JAY/JASON CHECK OUT HIS PHOTO Photo: http://imgur.com/R9WnPYu PLEASE SEE WS THREAD CURRENT LEADS; FACTS AND UPDATES

POSSIBLE LEAD #1: 'Jason' from Champaign, Illinois.
POSSIBLE LEAD #2: 'Jay'

Interesting that my posts are gone. Will figure it out later

Dang! Just saw your post after I made it :(

Happy to have it removed and merged into Social Media if that helps :)

Wonder why your posts are gone. Confusion!

Why? Because I was at that concert, and I read about the accident in the paper and thought it sounded like my friend. It wasn't my friend, though. I've also stuck with it because I became really good at finding people online because in the early days of the internet, I began a 10-year search for my biological family and was successful. I became convinced that it's possible to find ANYBODY. Yes, even someone without a name. I had names and it took me 10 years. For this to take 20 years (or more) doesn't surprise me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57
Back