MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some black as well as white--the black being the driveway.

The left "hole", you can see the handle of a garbage can, so it is an open hole looking through. The right "hole" seems to also be open and I believe we are seeing the garage through it. While watching the video, you can see how it kind of changes as the view changes and see lines of what would be a garage door.

I see some black as well as white--the black being the driveway.

It looks like the garage to me. Like there's space in between the fence and the garage but our depth perception makes our brain think it's right up against it. That's why in the other hole, it's only partially white because the garage ends. I don't think it's actually a plug of any sort.

Regarding the fence picture:
I believe the white square, on the right, is just the siding on the building (garage maybe?) behind the fence.
The left square looks like there is something (possibly one of those trash cans on wheels that has a lid that lifts up?) parked between the fence and the white building.
JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again, WDIV report was basically everything we've heard previously. Nothing new - other than confirmation that keys are missing with the smiley-face charm. For those who expressed curiosity re: "other evidence" taken from the Oxford home along with the mattress - this was reported the same day we learned about the mattress. I recall hearing that a mattress and "several bags of evidence" were taken from the home and that two vehicles were loaded onto a flatbed truck (per neighbor). WDIV is my usual TV/website source for local news, so it's probably safe to say the report was on Channel 4. Not sure video is still available, and I don't have time to search for it at the moment.

Thoughts and prayers continue for Danielle's family. I grow less and less hopeful that she is still alive as time passes. It will be six weeks this Friday :(

I guess I was thinking someone(s) could have seen her exit the building, no one saw her walk to or get into her car, but someone(s) leaving a bit later saw her or her vehicle leaving the parking lot. So there would still be confirmation she left the building and also drove out of the parking lot by eyewitness(es). That being said, I'm not ruling out the building having cameras at all and I have no idea if it was an eyewitness or video that confirmed DS was the one driving when she left work.

Let's remember that Mrs. Stislicki works at MetLife, too, although she allegedly wasn't there on December 2. Perhaps Ann's colleagues told her and/or LE that they saw Danielle leaving work that day. Mrs. Stislicki seems very confident about the time that Danielle left the building on December 2. I suspect someone who knows Danielle and/or her mother saw the young woman leave MetLife that day. :moo:

Good Morning, looking at the video again gives even more information...1. DS dad said that she was scheduled to work longer that day, but after getting confirmation from a friend since it was slow she asked to leave early. Then, the reporter says that her friend was so worried that she went by her place the next day at 6 pm. Again, I believe that we are looking all over the place, it doesn't seem as though DS would stand her friend up since she was waiting on her to confirm their plans. Alot of folks here want to focus on the FG guy, which I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, but why aren't we focusing on the obvious information given to us? We pick and choose what information we want to use and which we want to throw out. I'm going to leave this information at this...go back and slowly watch the video and listen to the information..all of the information that DS's dad and mom are providing. I am praying that she is found soon and safe.

I think I missed this before. Sorry if it's been discussed already. Her father says that a friend requested that she leave early. DS already had plans to get together for dinner with her friend - could this imply it was another friend who asked her to leave early?

I think I missed this before. Sorry if it's been discussed already. Her father says that a friend requested that she leave early. DS already had plans to get together for dinner with her friend - could this imply it was another friend who asked her to leave early?

That's the first I've heard there was a request from a friend to leave early. Great catch on your part! We can't know unfortunately if that friend was the same friend she had plans with because Danielle's father doesn't specify.

I supposed that is possible but I don't think so, I think what he was trying to say is the dinner-plans friend made a request to DS for her to get out early. I imagine something like the following:

Friend: Hey do you have to stay all the way until 5? See if you can get out early so we can get this ball rollin'!
DS: Let met ask, they probably won't care...besides, I work tomorrow morning at 8 anyway
DS (at 4:15): OK I'm good to go! Leaving at 4:30! See you in a bit!

I supposed that is possible but I don't think so, I think what he was trying to say is the dinner-plans friend made a request to DS for her to get out early. I imagine something like the following:

Friend: Hey do you have to stay all the way until 5? See if you can get out early so we can get this ball rollin'!
DS: Let met ask, they probably won't care...besides, I work tomorrow morning at 8 anyway
DS (at 4:15): OK I'm good to go! Leaving at 4:30! See you in a bit!

That is one thing the LE has not spoken of. If memory is correct DS mom stated it was an IMPORTANT meeting with friend and DS would HAVE NOT skipped on it. Stating this I question if it was an important meeting with friend then why would friend be so relaxed when she didn't show and wait until 6 the next day? How Could it have been 6pm ... it's 24 hours after that you decide maybe you should check in? DS was scheduled for training at 8 am. Her mom works there. No one from ML contacted mom when DS didn't show? It does NOT add up.

That is one thing the LE has not spoken of. If memory is correct DS mom stated it was an IMPORTANT meeting with friend and DS would HAVE NOT skipped on it. Stating this I question if it was an important meeting with friend then why would friend be so relaxed when she didn't show and wait until 6 the next day? How Could it have been 6pm ... it's 24 hours after that you decide maybe you should check in? DS was scheduled for training at 8 am. Her mom works there. No one from ML contacted mom when DS didn't show? It does NOT add up.

I would not have chosen the word "meeting". In the original press conference my reaction at that time was wondering what an important meeting would be and was wondering whether the person was male or female. It took time before we knew that it was a long time female friend where they were making dinner together. Was that detail avoided on purpose for a while? do parents typically get to talk that long at a press conference and are trusted not to give away certain details but focus on other details ?

I want Danielle to be found more than anything, and I know she will be! That being said, I can't help but wonder what would happen if some of you, with your intelligent & diligent minds, looked at other cases here as well. I know you all would be able to help in ways that others cannot. All we can do is speculate at this point with Danielle. I have no doubt that LE knows a lot of the answers to our questions! I know that she will be found. I have not a single doubt.

This isn't my first case on WS. I learn new, valid information each day, however small or large, when I login and read new posts about this case. Yes, some information I wade through, but that's our building blocks to a solid foundation. This foundation helps us to recreate the scene of DS, Friday, Dec 2nd , at MetLife in Southfield, with or without SG, possibly in Berkeley, and at IG in Farmington Hills, between Friday between 4:15 pm to Saturday 6:00 pm. Who, What, When, Where and How. From this information, provided by MSM, friends, and family, we develop possible scenarios, seeing what fits, which can be a matter of opinion and/or fact.

Yeah I don't know. I mean think about if a friend was supposed to get out of work and come to your house for dinner, but they didn't show up. At what point would you REALLY start to worry? You would probably progress through a few levels of concern before arriving at "oh my god I think something truly bad may have happened." You'd probably first call and text (which DS's friend did), and then....? Do you instantly call the police or do you give it more time before sounding the alarm?

A lot of people are afraid that they are overreacting and don't call the cops right away. The friend I think tried to text and call, then eventually decided that DS must have fallen asleep (odd, yes, but not totally out of the question), and then eventually she went to bed. The friend had to work the next day (right?) so she probably called a couple times and still got voicemail, and started to get more concerned throughout the day, so when she got out of work she went over to DS's apartment to check on her and found the car, and then finally sounded the alarm to the family/police. That isn't that crazy of a scenario to me. I could see someone being hesitant to call the cops right away, thinking that they are just overreacting. It doesn't have to be anything sinister.

Yeah I don't know. I mean think about if a friend was supposed to get out of work and come to your house for dinner, but they didn't show up. At what point would you REALLY start to worry? You would probably progress through a few levels of concern before arriving at "oh my god I think something truly bad may have happened." You'd probably first call and text (which DS's friend did), and then....? Do you instantly call the police or do you give it more time before sounding the alarm?

A lot of people are afraid that they are overreacting and don't call the cops right away. The friend I think tried to text and call, then eventually decided that DS must have fallen asleep (odd, yes, but not totally out of the question), and then eventually she went to bed. The friend had to work the next day (right?) so she probably called a couple times and still got voicemail, and started to get more concerned throughout the day, so when she got out of work she went over to DS's apartment to check on her and found the car, and then finally sounded the alarm to the family/police. That isn't that crazy of a scenario to me. I could see someone being hesitant to call the cops right away, thinking that they are just overreacting. It doesn't have to be anything sinister.

I agree. Over reacting would be calling LE that night. However 6pm the next day? It's her best friend. Heck my bf lives across the street and knew she was due to work a shift at 6 am today. Her car was still there at 6:30. If by 7:30 it was still there I would have been knocking on her door. Besides her friend ..no one has stated anything about ML managers alerting anyone that DS did not show that morning . Red flags had to have gone up since this was totally out of character and her mom works there .

BBM.

I would start to seriously worry after maybe a couple of hours. I would have definitely gone to her apartment that night to check she was there. Call me a worrier, but I couldn't do anything knowing that my reliable friend had not shown.

Also, I thought we knew that the friend was on the night shift on Saturday, so she woke up at 4pm and checked on Dani at 6pm. Presumably, before her shift.

I agree that the friend's actions are within reason. However, there's a higher chance that something nefarious occurred because of her later action. Still a low possibility.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree with your thoughts. I feel if the friend or her family knew of someone else that DS was going to see first 'before' going to her house, and THEN she still didn't show, that would have raised more of a concern with them. Maybe thinking, "Well, she said she was going to do XXXX first/meet with XXXX/stop at XXXXX...and that's weird that her phone is off and she still isn't here, maybe I should reach out to someone..." or whatever.

Otherwise, I think most of us would just brush it off and wait to contact someone later/next day. We don't know what the friend knew/said/did, except for what was released, which is not much. I find it hard to believe that most of us would be calling the police if a planned night/event fell through. Don't get me wrong, the more I follow cases, I begin to wonder about that stuff, but calling the police to say "my friend was supposed to come over but she isn't here?" Maybe drive over to their house if I was really concerned or contact a family/friend, but still feel I would probably be told "everything is fine, don't worry" until a day went by, like in this case.

I agree with your thoughts. I feel if the friend or her family knew of someone else that DS was going to see first 'before' going to her house, and THEN she still didn't show, that would have raised more of a concern with them. Maybe thinking, "Well, she said she was going to do XXXX first/meet with XXXX/stop at XXXXX...and that's weird that her phone is off and she still isn't here, maybe I should reach out to someone..." or whatever.

Otherwise, I think most of us would just brush it off and wait to contact someone later/next day. We don't know what the friend knew/said/did, except for what was released, which is not much. I find it hard to believe that most of us would be calling the police if a planned night/event fell through. Don't get me wrong, the more I follow cases, I begin to wonder about that stuff, but calling the police to say "my friend was supposed to come over but she isn't here?" Maybe drive over to their house if I was really concerned or contact a family/friend, but still feel I would probably be told "everything is fine, don't worry" until a day went by, like in this case.

I wouldn't be calling the police to say my friend didn't show for dinner. Damn. With my best friend, I would be calling LE every week, the woman is always late for everything :laughing:

But definitely, I would check their apartment that night, and being a friend for 26 years or whatever, surely she knew contact info for her parents. I don't know, I just would just with her family. You know, just make sure she has checked in with someone. At least.

Let's remember that Mrs. Stislicki works at MetLife, too, although she allegedly wasn't there on December 2. Perhaps Ann's colleagues told her and/or LE that they saw Danielle leaving work that day. Mrs. Stislicki seems very confident about the time that Danielle left the building on December 2. I suspect someone who knows Danielle and/or her mother saw the young woman leave MetLife that day. :moo:

I keep forgetting that her mother worked there also. I wonder if anyone contacted her on Saturday when DS didn't show up? But maybe those there for the training didn't think of it as anything...reaching out to "emergency contacts" might not be something needed since most probably wouldn't have suspected anything really being wrong. Buttttt if someone knew her mom and knew it wasn't like DS to miss like that, maybe a call/text of "Hey, is everything ok, DS didn't make it to the training today?". I don't know what the mom's role there was or if anyone there that day would even have that kind of relationship with her, but just thinking...Not like it will result in anything. :thinking:

Early on it was stressed that DS wouldn't miss this dinner because they were good friends and hadn't seen each other in a while.

If her friend lived so close, why did they not meet up before?

Not accusing anyone of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members