Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought this over from the other thread because it closed before I could respond...

daisy7
user_online.gif

Hello all -

I'm new to WS and this is my first post. I've spent the better part of this weekend trying to get caught up.

This may already have been answered on another post I haven't yet read...why in the 911 call, did Cindy say "I've given you a month..."

As opposed to you've already had a month...It makes me think Cindy knew Caylee was missing a month before the call...

Cindy has said in the past that she had been asking Casey everytime she talked to her in that month to speak to Caylee and Casey always had an excuse. So with Cindy saying "I've given you a month" meaning that she has already given Casey a month to "produce" Caylee and she hadn't so she wasn't giving her any more time.

Brought this over from the other thread because it closed before I could respond...

daisy7
user_online.gif

Hello all -

I'm new to WS and this is my first post. I've spent the better part of this weekend trying to get caught up.

This may already have been answered on another post I haven't yet read...why in the 911 call, did Cindy say "I've given you a month..."

As opposed to you've already had a month...It makes me think Cindy knew Caylee was missing a month before the call...

Cindy has said in the past that she had been asking Casey everytime she talked to her in that month to speak to Caylee and Casey always had an excuse. So with Cindy saying "I've given you a month" meaning that she has already given Casey a month to "produce" Caylee and she hadn't so she wasn't giving her any more time.

Yeah, we talked about that earlier. Weird.

I will never understand what Cindy meant by that. It could go two ways. Either she DID know for a month Caylee was missing OR she had been trying to talk to Caylee for a month and gotten the run around.

Thanks Windy-

All I want to say is thankfully Windchime closed the thread in the middle of me writing a scathing post about what the h*ll would be relevant to this case about birth pics showing, well, you know.

There is a presumably deceased child here, and maybe at the time those were taken her Mother was not a freak, and in her honor (Caylee) we should preserve the fact that she may have been brought into the world with love, albeit for a short time, and taking the discussion where it went is inappropriate and I am extremely hopeful to never to see it again..

k, I'm done, let's move on

Yeah, we talked about that earlier. Weird.

I think it was just part of Casey. She was evasive with her parents, just like she is the the police. In the tapes Cindy says it had been 2 hours since her call to the police, lord only knows what was said to get Casey to admit she "didn't know where Caylee was".

one of my sons came over for a bit, so i missed the last part of the last thread.....i agree with you Panthera....i think Cindy took care of Caylee, for the most part, while Casey was out partying.....things like Caylee's bath, tucking her in at night, etc......

jmo

I will never understand what Cindy meant by that. It could go two ways. Either she DID know for a month Caylee was missing OR she had been trying to talk to Caylee for a month and gotten the run around.

IMO, this is what happened.

Last week, Investigation Discovery enrolled the help of criminal profiler Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, President of the Violent Crimes Institute, LLC, to help us better understand the psyche of Casey Anthony. Since that time, both ID and Dr. Schurman-Kauflin have been inudated with hundreds of emails about her profile of Anthony. As a result, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin has agreed to revisit the case and to give her professional opinion on why women murder their children.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/criminal-profil.html

I remembered when they played Scott Petersons reverse speech & it was freaky that is why I went on a search for hers.

Yes, I think the GPs took care of the day to day stuff for Caylee. But, they didn't know the nanny -- what have they said so far?

I live about 1 mile from my parents and they are involved in the daily lives of my 4 young sons. I cannot imagine going a whole month without my parents seeing or speaking to all of my sons. They know their teachers, friends, etc.

BTW - What explanation has been given for why Casey and Caylee had not been living with the GPs for a month?

Trying to catch up on all of this....

Thanks!

one of my sons came over for a bit, so i missed the last part of the last thread.....i agree with you Panthera....i think Cindy took care of Caylee, for the most part, while Casey was out partying.....things like Caylee's bath, tucking her in at night, etc......

jmo

I was a single mom for years, prior to my husband walking out on me, a 2 year old and a 6 month old I had never even been in a bar. I admit I did my share of partying etc. BUT would have NEVER done anything to harm my kids, I missed a lot of club partys, trips etc., my parents helped me a lot but I knew a lot of moms who partied a lot BUT made sure they had babysitters etc. this girl IF she killed her child on purpose or by accident it is about HER AND NOT HER FRIENDS OR THE BAR SHE WAS HANGING OUT AT, she has a flaw, it's not her parents fault etc...it's her fault

<<<quote>>>>
Carrington
user_online.gif

I will go a little farther in my thinking (ala Larry Birkhead lawsuit with Debra Opri) Jose may have set up the People spread to get paid.
IMO
:rolleyes:
<<<<end quote>>>>>

People mag does pay big bucks for photo exclusives such as the "pregnant man" and Angelina Jolie twins photos, it's true.

However, the Caylee Anthony cover story was hardly an exclusive. In fact most of it probably could have been copied and pasted from stories that already have run in the Orlando papers and TV stations, not to mention speculation on these boards.

For this they would pay money -- for what, for the family's permission? To line Baez' pockets?

Hummm, using that line of reasoning, I guess we could conclude that Nancy Grace and Greta Van Sustern contribute regularly to the Anthonys' paypal account, too...
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Casey put up those photos of Caylees birth. There had been a question about whether Casey had a c-section. The pics show she didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbtgurlz