Thoughts regarding the PCSO Investigation of Haleigh

Trident

Former Member
Reaction score
I have contacted several media outlets and they say no live stream. But will update at noon and in the evening. It really bugs me that they won't live stream in the Haleigh case. They do for Casey Anthony all the time. :banghead:

Okay, I'm gonna say it. I've been biting my tongue so long I have two of them. LE WANTED the Anthony case solved - I have no such expectations for Putnam County. In my opinion, there's a reasons they can't afford to.

'Course this is just a thought of mine from what I've gleaned here and there, no proof and no reasons to take me seriously. 'Course we ain't seen any solutions yet, but we have seen a lot of no convictions/jail time for some. Maybe there's a HUGE elephant in someone's living room?

My opinion only, for what it's worth

Okay, I'm gonna say it. I've been biting my tongue so long I have two of them. LE WANTED the Anthony case solved - I have no such expectations for Putnam County. In my opinion, there's a reasons they can't afford to.

'Course this is just a thought of mine from what I've gleaned here and there, no proof and no reasons to take me seriously. 'Course we ain't seen any solutions yet, but we have seen a lot of no convictions/jail time for some. Maybe there's a HUGE elephant in someone's living room?

Trident, I hate to admit it, but that thought is creeping into my head more and more these days. :banghead:

Trident, I hate to admit it, but that thought is creeping into my head more and more these days. :banghead:

Yep, and I wonder if the HUGE elephant is sitting right on the skeleton of a little girl.

My thoughts, queries, and opinions only, gleaned from what I see, and how I interpret them.

I believe with everything in me that LE wants Haleigh found and this case solved. They were dealing with people who wouldn't talk. So they found a way to hang them all on these drug charges and put the pressure on. I believe there is a very personal need on the part of the investigators to solve this case. I don't see anything but pain in Sheriff Hardy's eyes when he holds up a picture of Haleigh and says, this is about her. He wants justice for Haleigh. MOO

I believe with everything in me that LE wants Haleigh found and this case solved. They were dealing with people who wouldn't talk. So they found a way to hang them all on these drug charges and put the pressure on. I believe there is a very personal need on the part of the investigators to solve this case. I don't see anything but pain in Sheriff Hardy's eyes when he holds up a picture of Haleigh and says, this is about her. He wants justice for Haleigh. MOO

I totally agree with you about Hardy.......I don't see him being the problem.

I respectfully disagree. I believe his tears were for what he knew was coming.

But, that's MY OPINION ONLY

Thanks Gran. I wanted to say that but didn't know how. After spending a lot of time listening to the scanner, your heart bleeds for LE in Putnam County. They werk very hard every day and night with some amazingly horrid things going on out there. They have huge hearts, too. :grouphug:

Everyone here is entitled to their opinions, but please consider this too. :hug:

Thanks Gran. I wanted to say that but didn't know how. After spending a lot of time listening to the scanner, your heart bleeds for LE in Putnam County. They werk very hard every day and night with some amazingly horrid things going on out there. They have huge hearts, too. :grouphug:

Everyone here is entitled to their opinions, but please consider this too. :hug:

I totally agree with that too, but cops are people to and ever once in awhile you run across a bad one. If that bad one is in the right position in an investigation they could reek havoc.

ETA....Posted before I saw Kimster's post.

Okay, I'm gonna say it. I've been biting my tongue so long I have two of them. LE WANTED the Anthony case solved - I have no such expectations for Putnam County. In my opinion, there's a reasons they can't afford to.'Course this is just a thought of mine from what I've gleaned here and there, no proof and no reasons to take me seriously. 'Course we ain't seen any solutions yet, but we have seen a lot of no convictions/jail time for some. Maybe there's a HUGE elephant in someone's living room?My opinion only, for what it's worth

I totally agree.. And IMHO.. I've said it for months and will continue to say it... Putnam County needs a Buford Pusser.. And they need one NOW...
Just my humble opinion on this entire convoluted case that could have been solved a year ago if LE had really wanted to do so...JMO

I believe that too, but I sincerely hope that them barking up the wrong tree, isn't why this case hasn't already been solved.

I believe as you do, grandmaj. I know they think of little Haleigh every day and are doing the best they can. Just look at the people they have to work with - none of them can seem to tell the truth, IMO.

After spending way way too much time listening to the putnam county scanner I believe they are incredibly hard working and professional. That being said I really dont have a clue as to their train of thoughts.
Their silence has been deafening at times and has cause confusion for my little brain. I am still not clear how FDLE ties into this case..but I know that jason Jolicoeur from FDLE is a main investigator on Haleighs case. The one thing that has puzzled me more than anything else was when investigator Jolicoeur made a video of Ron when he was first got arrested and took it to Misty. The first videos of misty in jail she was scared to death ..but once she saw that video she got all tough.
I heard an ex NY detective on Levis show say that that was a no no. So I still dont understand the logic.
I do still have faith in PSCO. I would like to see the FBI in charge and working with PSCO

Haleigh's case does not have anywhere near the national interest that Casey's case did/does.

If you google Haleigh Cummings it comes back with just shy of 400k hits. Caylee Anthony comes back with 561k, but Casey Anthony comes back with 8+ MILLION.

Sickening isn't it?

But, that is why they will haul their buts into the courtroom and report from outside the courtroom (and Casey is more local to the bigger stations), but they aren't going to hike out to Putnam and spend the time and money to do a live feed of the Cummings case if they aren't going get big numbers back in the process.

I think LE wants this case solved. If they didn't all of these idiots wouldn't be in jail on drug charges, Lisa wouldn't have been extradited. When everyone is lying and there is no physical evidence or a definitive crime scene they can't perform miracles.

Pferrin I'm not sure I believe Ron's version of that event. Ron knew he was being tapped and he was bragging and putting this all onto Misty. If they brought Misty a tape IMO they only showed her parts in which Ron was talking bad about her. They have been trying to play them against one another. So if it happened I'm sure it wasn't pleasant for Misty to see the man she claims to love talking bad about her.

I have always wondered why they released the video of Ron telling his mom how they were trying to set misty up with the video recording he made.

That made no sense to me.

One thing I always keep in mind is LE does the investigating but it is the SA that makes the decision about charges and when they believe they have enough evidence to convict.

Looking at all the names that have come to light in this case is there:

1. One credible person in any of those names ?
2. Is there one who is not on drugs ?
3. Is there one who has actually helped this investigation ?
4. Is there one person who hasn't changed their story ?
5. Is there anyone who can show LE or the SA where Haleigh is ?

With that said, and being realistic, I do believe there is at least one problem on the LE force that has IMO done as much harm to this case as the main players.

lol...Before a target is placed on my forehead, I only have questions about one, what appears to me to be a friendship between Ron and one of the Detectives. I'm NOT slamming the entire group of LE working on this case. They have their hands full on this case. I think under the circumstances they have done well. But if my assessment is correct, I can see how they may have been led down the wrong path.

There have been times when I find myself thinking that LE, and maybe the entire Putnam County community is terrified of RC. It might be silly to attribute such power to the guy, but Ron's a scary man, and it wouldn't surprise me if he truly wields that kind of intimidation over others. jmo

Are you kidding me?? LE does not want to solve the case? they are being to quiet?

Until you are either a Cop yourself Or married to one ( as I am ) then I don't think you should judge these LE's emoctions. I can't count how many days my husband has came home and looked numb. NO tears etc just numb and it was not until later I found out why. He was heart broken in side as he had been dealing with a child's case that was abused/ missing/ murdered etc. I just can't imagine what he feels and wont try to.

My husband is a big guy and most think he is emoctionless but yet its not that at all. He is just scared of showing his emoctions. If he cries he is told he has to many emoctions can't handle the job. If he shows no emoctions he is told he is heartless and does not show enough. He is judged time after time after time and honestly it makes me sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back