If you have not heard this yet please listen now **NOT NEW**

thank you. This is how information get skewed and everyone ends up confused. thank you for clarifying even more :)

I don't understand this part though, mixed with the part about Caylee falling asleep in the car and it being SO hot....?

Salem, that is getting very close to being an inflammatory post. You are so much as calling me a liar, and I don't appreciate it!

I might be able to find the exact point they talk about him ... it is the Sawgrass apartment manager who calls Yuri to tell him that information.

Can we use names of the people who have appeared in the disclosure statements? I'm not trying to be cryptic.

From my handwritten notes, it was in Part II of the three PDFs initially released. Somewhere between pages 4 and 48 I think.

First names or initials, if they have statements in the case I believe is ok.

Librarian_mama - :blowkiss:I'm going to rant here, please do not take it personally, it has nothing to do with you, but everything to do with this psycho. I'm only quoting your post because you have posted what the psycho's message says.

This just ticks me off. It is not true, it is not real. There is no psychic in this world that HONESTLY gets messages like this. It just does not happen this way. There are NO clear messages from the other world. There is no ghost that walks up and talks to you!!!!!

Whenever you see a psychic talk like this - you know it is pure, 100% BS:mad:

Doesn't happen. If it truely happened, we would not have unsolved crime or missing persons. THIS IS NOT REAL!!!!!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

This stuff makes me so mad. It plays upon the heartstrings of people, takes advantage of a very sad and/or tragic situation and gives many, many people false hope.

Any psychic that can "hear things so clearly" should be winning every lottery in the country. What a bunch of cr*p!!!!!!!:furious::furious:

Salem

Nothing was happening on the webcam since Casey is back on her vacation...
away from the webcam and making brownies.
:)

Found on page 45/171 of the second PDF (2 of 3 PDFs).

On July 17, they got this information from Amanda M., manager re Dante S., friend of Casey's who lived in the Sawgrass Apartments.

Did she say "hit"?
I could have sworn she said "hid", but then again, my hearing isn't the best either.

Evan's mom, I had a hard time as to whether it was hit or hid. If it was an accident as said, hit would work, but after than hid would work.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

The man from the car parts store parties with Casey's crowd and lives at Sawgrass, and he quit his job on JULY 13TH after being there for a month AND on his myspace he says, he want's to kick GERALDOS *advertiser censored*. He is also connected to DBC. POINT MADE YET? Screw the lady's story, check into him.

No, he says (auto racing, I assume)
"If it aint sideways it aint **** is no longer at the DRF but he is still gonna kick Gerardos *advertiser censored*"

Ya know, for once I am speechless. If she already spoke to the FBI and wants no recognition, why go on the News and read your "message" publicly. Whether this woman is psychic or not, grossly irresponsible.

Is it possible that this psychic is an FBI ruse to get Casey to confess?

The man from the car parts store parties with Casey's crowd and lives at Sawgrass, and he quit his job on JULY 13TH after being there for a month AND on his myspace he says, he want's to kick GERALDOS *advertiser censored*. He is also connected to DBC. POINT MADE YET? Screw the lady's story, check into him.

WOW! That is some info I have heard nothing about.

Why would a 2 1/2 year old know all these deep things and be able to express them? Sorry, I don't believe it.

I believe when we cross to the other side, we are complete, we have all knowledge and understanding.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Evan's mom, I had a hard time as to whether it was hit or hid. If it was an accident as said, hit would work, but after than hid would work.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I went back and listened a couple of times. Cranked the volume ... it is hard to distinguish, but I believe I was wrong ... it is hid.

I changed my original post in case anyone stops reading there!

Found on page 45/171 of the second PDF (2 of 3 PDFs).

On July 17, they got this information from Amanda M., manager re Dante S., friend of Casey's who lived in the Sawgrass Apartments.

Thank you! I was searching and searching... I contacted another member of this site about everything I have since we saw other connections early on and discussed them together. I am going to wait until I have his imput before I go further about Dante. It's someone you all respect so please dont ridicule me on this. I seriously feel like he way too overlooked.

I never ever heard of her or her HD radio show so
it is just for all of us to know what's happening as far as the case.
So I mean everyone is just drained.
this is more of an entertaining thing in a way.

Nobody has to believe her
i just like to know all the stuff going on,
Searchers and all.

psychics
well

this is just a new twist in the case.

So
I only wanted to let everyone have knowledge of it so nobody says they did not get to hear it.
Since it will be probably challenged and deleted from their videos by someone who is offended by it and it's content.

I don't understand this part though, mixed with the part about Caylee falling asleep in the car and it being SO hot....?

Im not sure i understand what you don't understand. I am not really making any opinion of what was said by the psychic, just trying to clear up what was relayed on the first page when someone wrote that the psychic said the man from the auto parts store dumped caylee's body in the mounds or dunes. That was not an accurate statement, that information was not said that way by the psychic. The poster here meshed 2 comments by the psychic together to have it say something completely different than the way the information was relayed by the psychic.

Hope that all made sense. It is just so unproductive when posters here don't translate the information correctly, know what im saying?

The only psychic I have ever heard that could pick numbers was Dannion Brinkley. Most of the time, it is not a number thing. Clairaudient means clear sound. Clairvoyant means clear view. I am more clairvoyant. I usually get images. When I get numbers, they don't make a lot of sense.

Believe me, I have tried to pick up on numbers for the lottery. LOL!

As for those so called psychic tests, they can't measure psychic ability. I'm not good at those tests and yet I pick up on things.

Thanks.

Thank you! I was searching and searching... I contacted another member of this site about everything I have since we saw other connections early on and discussed them together. I am going to wait until I have his imput before I go further about Dante. It's someone you all respect so please dont ridicule me on this. I seriously feel like he way too overlooked.

initials would be better if you get my drift...

DRF is a car thing (Drift racing, my husband is a semi-pro is this type of driving.) He is within the friends circle with DBC, before it all went private he is linked to Lake-Vaj and some of the DBC guys and Cassanova Williams.

back again in response to..

No, he says (auto racing, I assume)
"If it aint sideways it aint **** is no longer at the DRF but he is still gonna kick Gerardos *advertiser censored*"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back