Sidebar Discussion #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is a photo of Caylee wearing that shirt on a couch while Casey is playing Guitar Hero next to her. I believe it was in Ricardo's apartment but could be wrong.

Yes, that's the one I remember too...weren't they sitting on the sofa? Or maybe there was two taken that night on the same date?

Wasn't there also one of Casey and Caylee in the bedroom with Caylee wearing that shirt?

Found it

thumbnail.aspx

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/07/06/casey-anthony-acquittal-aftermath.html

---------------
Imagine how much fun it will be with her trying to dodge in and out between people. Now you know they will be lying in wait for her,even if they aren''t she will pretend they are. :woohoo:

Quck - somebody fire up the Anthony house webcom!!!:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Actually I think the very last thing that will happen is that she will go home to Hopespring Drive. I think she'd camp out in Mason's backyard before that happens.

Did George ever get his gun back? ...:innocent:

thanks all.. im just trying to remember how old caylee was then.. and or what size the shirt was..

Just based on the photo, I'd say she is definately over a year old. More than likely closer to 2 1/2. I'm basing this on my own experience as a mom of two girls so I will state that it is JMO.

The two photos that I posted were taken at different times. Caylee's pants are not the same in both and neither is Casey's shirt.

Okay, so I've just read Ravenous Reader's review which was excellent but left off a number of points.

Re: the sexual abuse. This was a statement Baez made in court during his opening statement but did not use during the trial because he was forbidden to do so without discovery evidence being introduced..which it wasn't.

Re: FCA and taking care of the smell in her car. She took care of the car by dumping it at Amscot and never thinking of it again until her mother called her to say there was "big trouble".

Re: the cause of Caylee's death - accidental vs. murder. Who triple bags a child in items from the Anthony home, places the child's body in the trunk of FCA's car and she drives around with it in there until it decomposes so badly she can no longer stand the smell and both has to dump the body and dump the car.

Re: Baez offers no reason why neither George nor FCA did not call 911.

Re: the hair matt. Baez's witness Dr Spitz said the duct tape would have had to have been applied to the skeleton for it to hold the duct tape in place. Obviously Dr G and her staff took into consideration the slippage of the duct tape when the face disintegrated and still held the mandible in place to deduce the three pieces of duct tape were placed very tightly on her mouth and nose area.

Re: and finally - I wish everyone who is making a one star comment would repeat the Sunshine Laws and take it one step further to say that it is compulsory in Florida Law that court evidence, depositions and all other evidence be released and made available to any member of the public who chooses to take the time to read it. There were no secrets or evidence that wasn't presented in this case unless it was "evidence that had no proof" which all of Baez's evidence "that wasn't presented" amounts to, and wasn't allowed into the trial.

Sorry, I don't mean this to be a criticism of the fine one star reviews that have been done - it is the Baez paid minions responses that are just plain annoying because they are so dumb..A game is a game but I sure like a game that uses some brain power Mr. Baez...oh yeah - it is Jose after all. Oh well...

The two photos that I posted were taken at different times. Caylee's pants are not the same in both and neither is Casey's shirt.

Hmm I sort of remembered one that was straight on and closer up?:waitasec: On a sofa??

Now that I see that picture of Caylee again, I see under her eyes, by the upper cheek bone some sort of marking/rash. I know some thought it was allergies but I know that it is not. My granddaughter has the allergy eye discoloration and it is directly under the eyes and does not go down as far as the marking on Caylee. So again it brings up the question what caused those marks...a chloroform soaked rag????

I think those pics were taken in January and March 2008, but that's purely from memory.

Someone refresh my memory, was there a "goodwill bag" placed on the floor by something as told by Cindy?

Someone refresh my memory, was there a "goodwill bag" placed on the floor by something as told by Cindy?

hahahah.. sorry .. i was just coming to ask that..
i think that guy is full of chit about that.. besides he wont comment on either of our post that make points.. lol

Those crickets they are a chirping. I just want one of them to offer up some kind of proof. The old put up or shut up. Doesn't look like that is going to happen though. Then again, kind of hard to do that when no proof exists.

Those crickets they are a chirping. I just want one of them to offer up some kind of proof. The old put up or shut up. Doesn't look like that is going to happen though. Then again, kind of hard to do that when no proof exists.

i just wanna know where in the heck they get all this carp they come up with..lol.. they should be writing science fiction lol

i just wanna know where in the heck they get all this carp they come up with..lol.. they should be writing science fiction lol
Don't remember a Goodwill bag. There is one person over there who is fighting the good fight...first initial "H"...but some of what she's posting I never heard of...like Cindy telling her mom (Shirley) that she strangled Casey? I don't EVER remember Shilrey saying that...and it sure wouldn't have been disclosed by Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong