NE NE - Corrie Wood, 28, Grant, 20 September 2008 #2

I was not talking about that...that part confused me. Is Lacy the friend that brought Corrie home?

I was not talking about that...that part confused me. Is Lacy the friend that brought Corrie home?

No, Lacy is the one on BCH that defends Scott and all that he does barf!

She was at Scott's after the scene was released on the day of Corrie's death. Though she continues to claim that she was not there is documentation that is confirmed through several sources that she was there, helping Scott clean the house/wash sheets ect.

Spector-Lacy is scary because she has the gall to defend a man of scott's character. Her posts are easily identified by an F-Bomb...among other white trash lingo regarding someone named Leslie. ??? She is constantly defending Scott for the reason's posted by NSC in previous posts...(accessory to the crime).

Oh, yeah. Her posts are very easy to spot. It must take a lot of something awfully special to find yourself in that position.

I think we all know WHAT that takes ;)

Probe continues in homicide case
By Jan Goff

Managing Editor

No arrests have been made to date and investigation continues in the death of Corrie J. Wood who was found inside her residence at 427 West 6th Street in Grant the morning of Saturday, Sept. 20.

Perkins County Sheriff Jim Brueggeman said on Monday the case, which was determined to be a homicide, is still actively being investigated and that he had spoken to the Nebraska State Patrol investigators the middle of last week.

The State Patrol is awaiting processing of evidence on items submitted to their crime lab, said Sheriff Brueggeman.

An autopsy following the death of the 28-year-old revealed she had died as a result of blows to the head and body.

Wood had been celebrating her birthday a few days early with a group of friends on Friday night at the Cactus Palace Bar in Venango.

At approximately 10 a.m. the next morning a 911 call was made to the Perkins County Sheriff’s Office and Perkins County Ambulance from Wood’s boyfriend who found her unresponsive in her home.

She was pronounced dead shortly thereafter by the Perkins County coroner.

Anyone with information can report an anonymous tip to the Nebraska Crime Stoppers at 1-800-422-1494 and could be eligible for a $1,000 cash reward.

http://www.granttribune.com/index.p...n-homicide-case&catid=34:local-news&Itemid=54

I called Crimestoppers the other day and it actually does not let you call that number from out of state. If you are out of state you might have to call direct to NSP or submit a tip online :)

Thanks so much for the crime stoppers info NSC! :blowkiss: I am so glad that you called them! This has got to come to an end SOON!!! :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Yes Lacy makes her posts very obvious! It is disgusting how she is always sticking up for Scott but yet insists that she was a "friend" to Corrie. I don't know how a friend could stick up for someone that took your friends life away! Scott and Lacy have mental issues and I sure hope that everything comes to a close very soon.

Is anyone else creeped out by the whole Scott and Lacy connection???

Not until you brought it it, now it's going to bother me all night!

I think people will see once all this stuff is released that there is MORE than meets the eye. There is something extremely sick about this. I got a call on Friday that I missed, I need to return it today hopefully it is going to bring good things :)

Yes Lacy makes her posts very obvious! It is disgusting how she is always sticking up for Scott but yet insists that she was a "friend" to Corrie. I don't know how a friend could stick up for someone that took your friends life away! Scott and Lacy have mental issues and I sure hope that everything comes to a close very soon.

Are Scott and Lacy having an affair?

Are Scott and Lacy having an affair?

That is exactly what I have been wondering. At first I was torn between affair and blackmail, but I think all of Lacy's dirty laundry has been exposed, so that leaves me wondering about an affair.

Also, I have been thinking about the arguement at the bar. Does anyone know what Scott and Corrie were fighting about? It had to have been something substantial to get to the "pack your bags and get out" level. I wouldnt think that a typical run of the mill disagreement (booze involved or not) would result in that. That being said, if it was a typical fight, that provides insight into just how volitile the relationship was.

NSC I see you are making friends right and left on bluecrime....lol Or at least two :crazy: You go girl! :blowkiss:

I'm not so sure she'd be defending him on the internet if it was blackmail - helping him clean up the crime scene, supporting his story and stuff like that yes. But her obnoxious and unwavering defense of him hints at an emotional tie, so I too wonder if they were/are involved :confused:

Also TY to all who helped clarify the SWs!

I will put this out there but I want to state it is my opinion only based on the behavior and adament defense of Scott and the cleaning of the crime scene. I believe that something inappropriate may have gone on between the pair. Again I do not know for fact, but I can think of no other reason for her defending Scott so strongly. I do know that there is also still contact between the 2 of them at least on a friendship level if nothing else. "She" tries very hard to place the blame elsewhere and is not able to engage in an in an intelligent discussion where she can state that she does not believe it was Scott and provide reasons why. Her action is to try and deflect and attack anyone that does not share her point of view with no evidence to back it up. It is not as if they were the best of friends and have known each other since the beginning of time so what other reasons for such adamant defence of Scott can there be?

I will put this out there but I want to state it is my opinion only based on the behavior and adament defense of Scott and the cleaning of the crime scene. I believe that something inappropriate may have gone on between the pair. Again I do not know for fact, but I can think of no other reason for her defending Scott so strongly. I do know that there is also still contact between the 2 of them at least on a friendship level if nothing else. "She" tries very hard to place the blame elsewhere and is not able to engage in an in an intelligent discussion where she can state that she does not believe it was Scott and provide reasons why. Her action is to try and deflect and attack anyone that does not share her point of view with no evidence to back it up. It is not as if they were the best of friends and have known each other since the beginning of time so what other reasons for such adamant defence of Scott can there be?

I agree.

Yes, I am hated on the internet today!! :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48