GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the JB MySpace connection awhile back and thought it was odd being she didn't have many friends on MySpace but did have him. If I recall correctly he was not her friend on Facebook though. I don't believe you can change images. You can now "edit" a post but it would give you the updated date I believe. But you can see the edit history of how the person changed the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think CB probably wasn't too much into MySpace. I think that the few friends she had on MySpace were good friends. It is possible that they weren't good friends anymore as they grew older, or perhaps JB unfriended her. I wonder why he closed down his FB account. There can be different reasons. For example, if you are posting a lot of stupid stuff on FB, and you are applying for a job, it might be a good idea to close down your Social Media accounts temporarily. I am amazed at what people post on twitter, FB etc.

While looking into a couple of local names Ive been interested in, this popped up, not seen this one before ... :thinking:

Meanwhile, the search party continues to grow. Hunter Brian Rimel was out with his dog tonight combing nearby ditches.

“Obviously anybody who can get out there is a big help, but if you are a deer hunter, I encourage any deer hunter or anybody,” said Rimel.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/case-of-missing-22-year-old-chelsea-bruck-getting-national-attention

While looking into a couple of local names Ive been interested in, this popped up, not seen this one before ... :thinking:

Meanwhile, the search party continues to grow. Hunter Brian Rimel was out with his dog tonight combing nearby ditches.

“Obviously anybody who can get out there is a big help, but if you are a deer hunter, I encourage any deer hunter or anybody,” said Rimel.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/case-of-missing-22-year-old-chelsea-bruck-getting-national-attention

Actually the name did come up (only identified by initials). He had posted something on find chelsea page that caught peoples attention. Then later it was deleted.

They have to have a cause of death by now. Possibly waiting for DNA evidence.. possibly is it because they didnt release the cause of death yet cause they dont have the murder weapon?

Cause of death is not always easy or even possible to determine. Hoping that is not the case here. Jmo

Cause of death is not always easy or even possible to determine. Hoping that is not the case here. Jmo

Maybe in some case but considering they went from "They have no evidence of a homicide" when they found the costume remains to "this was a murder" after finding the body. I would have to say there was some visual evidence showing that.

Originally Posted by sandamanda
While looking into a couple of local names Ive been interested in, this popped up, not seen this one before ...

http://www.wxyz.com/news/case-of-mis...onal-attention

Actually the name did come up (only identified by initials). He had posted something on find chelsea page that caught peoples attention. Then later it was deleted.

I believe that it was Sandamanda herself who had first tipped us to that, and has now found more. Which we appreciate Sandamanda! Or should I just be calling you Da' Man!

There is another person (on the HFCB page) that was HEAVILY involved in the search and flyers and comments early on and they actually posted something about train tracks on 10-28, whose to say that the offer of posting fliers wasn't a response to that earlier post. IMO I don't think the post or them removing the post is much more than them not wanting to be considered suspects in this crime. JMO

There is another person (on the HFCB page) that was HEAVILY involved in the search and flyers and comments early on and they actually posted something about train tracks on 10-28, whose to say that the offer of posting fliers wasn't a response to that earlier post. IMO I don't think the post or them removing the post is much more than them not wanting to be considered suspects in this crime. JMO

Interesting but very raw interviews by a guy in face paint and some tidbits about a June BM birthday bash.

Another video of PAP May CD release party posted from small packed venue 11 months ago, you can see people in the crowd taking pictures and what looks like a bouncer watching the crowd carefully.

[/URL]

Personally I would think this would be a different crowd then the Halloween party. This is in a bar or a club. People might of come to see the band. Where the party people came cause it was a party.

Im sure this night at the club they didnt have to turn people away.. but they claim the halloween party got too big and out of control

Secondly, if this was a club then I would expect a bouncer or even several. Club owner wants to keep control his *advertiser censored* is on the line otherwise. where at the party it was Big Mike's responsibility.

Once again I dont think the band had anything to do with it, nor does it seem like the crime happened on Big Mike's property.

You can look at their lyrics, album covers, the aggression in the music... nobody forced CB to go to this party or follow this band. Obviously she did like them.

Maybe in some case but considering they went from "They have no evidence of a homicide" when they found the costume remains to "this was a murder" after finding the body. I would have to say there was some visual evidence showing that.

I think it may be simply because it's obvious she didn't go bury herself out in the woods, although there could have been evidence of a homicide as well.

I think it may be simply because it's obvious she didn't go bury herself out in the woods, although there could have been evidence of a homicide as well.
Has there been any official reports that she was buried?

Personally I would think this would be a different crowd then the Halloween party. This is in a bar or a club. People might of come to see the band. Where the party people came cause it was a party.

Im sure this night at the club they didnt have to turn people away.. but they claim the halloween party got too big and out of control

Secondly, if this was a club then I would expect a bouncer or even several. Club owner wants to keep control his *advertiser censored* is on the line otherwise. where at the party it was Big Mike's responsibility.

Once again I dont think the band had anything to do with it, nor does it seem like the crime happened on Big Mike's property.

You can look at their lyrics, album covers, the aggression in the music... nobody forced CB to go to this party or follow this band. Obviously she did like them.

None of what you say jives with my impressions, sorry, Seekay. I'm not sure what you've drawn your impressions from, so I'll go with my own on this.

Yes this is also my opinion as to why the post could have been removed,,, he later thought "wow dont want the finger pointing at me" scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!