Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

I just do not get why LE wont come out with anything new just to keep this in the news and on peoples mind ?

I just do not get why LE wont come out with anything new just to keep this in the news and on peoples mind ?

reasons:

they know what may have happened but no solid evidence

they have no solid leads

:what::what:

JMO

Oh, my - Thread 19 - and no information from LE since the big search on December 8.

What are we missing?

Thread number 19 is a testament to the emotions we all feel for Dylan.
But it is also so sad that it's gone on so long.
Where are you little sunshine boy ?

reasons:

they know what may have happened but no solid evidence

they have no solid leads

:what::what:

JMO

Oh, my - Thread 19 - and no information from LE since the big search on December 8.

What are we missing?

If this is the reason for the silence then this case might just die a death .

*MOO* I think that ER has gained a trust in LE and she is following their recommendation as far as not speaking to media and not bringing in outside resources. Unfortunatley, they have their reason for this, I simply hate to think it is a LE pissing contest. Either way, if someone doesn't keep Dylan's face in the news, his case will only go from lukewarm to very cold. Sadly, it is going cold fast. In order to make some dust ya gotta kick up a little dirt! AGAIN....*MOO*

Just out of interest what makes you think this ?

Because my gut is unsettled with knowledge of offers that have been rejected, JMO! :banghead:

Hi Wild@Heart,

Not trying to be rude, but this is the second time you have posted this. People (including me) asked for some kind of link/more information yesterday. I didn't see a response, but I may have missed it.

What can you tell us about this?

Thank you.

Hi Wild@Heart,

Not trying to be rude, but this is the second time you have posted this. People (including me) asked for some kind of link/more information yesterday. I didn't see a response, but I may have missed it.

What can you tell us about this?

Thank you.

I must go back to lurk mode... :lurk:

Another new poster has been issued by Durango La Plata Crime Stoppers for Dylan with an increased reward of $16,000.

Like the last $11,000 poster, it lists updated info on the clothing Dylan was wearing (the black tshirt with the white DC logo on the front, as seen in the pictures from the airport and the Walmart).

Other information of significance I noted on the Crime Stoppers website and the poster:
- Missing As Of: November 19, 2012
- Last Known Location Vallecito Lake, Colorado
- Dylan was last seen November 19, 2012

Durango La Plata Crime Stoppers web page for Dylan - http://durangolaplatacrimestoppers.org/missing.aspx

Durango La Plata Crime Stoppers poster for Dylan - http://www.durangolaplatacrimestoppers.org/Pictures/Reward Poster - Dylan Redwine 12-20-12 (rev).pdf

Durango La Plata Crime Stoppers news page contains several entries for Dylan - http://durangolaplatacrimestoppers.org/localnews.aspx

I also noted that Dylan is the only person that comes up when you click the Missing Persons link from the main web page.

Although I haven't been posting here, I continue to follow Dylan's case, and to pray for him, his parents, family members, friends, and community.

I wish all of you here on Websleuths wonderful holidays, and peace in the coming new year.

I feel like the number of cases where LE tries to keep the case in the news is miniscule. I think most LE do not want the scrutiny and pressure that comes along with a high-profile case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer