Nancy Grace - 9/24/08 Wednesday 8:00 PM EST

I like the info but hate the arguing, I so want a resolution to this

wow, that is interesting Y.... wonder if we will see a substitution of attorney before a murder trial

This defense lawyer just lost a big case. I think I would rethink how good he really is...

Describes my freshman year of college. The only thing I ever plotted was how I was going to telekinetically get the chips from the kitchen into my bedroom. I'm not buying it.
But you never had the urge to kill while smoking it did you?:)

I don't think Casey started smoking pot more often because of Caylee. I think it was because of AL. She smoked b/c he smoked. She promoted Fusion b/c he was associated with Fusion. Like one of her other boyfriends said - he liked the Yankees, then she became a Yankees' fan. She wants to please her man. Apparently, this AL fellow wasn't a kid person.

Do you remember the movie Runaway Bride w/ Julia Roberts? ... She never had a favorite way to have her eggs ... it was always the same as her current bf/fiance liked ... I think Casey is like that but to the extreme ...

I agree that TonE was a little less than lukewarm about Caylee ... the reason Caylee never stayed over (contrast with RM). I also ge the impression that he just wasn't all that into Casey and she was desperately trying to hook him.

I can't believe what these defense attorneys spin on this case. Do they really think a jury would buy any of this? Do they really think the fact that Casey was out partying and getting tatoos etc and no proof that she ever looked for this child anywhere will not come into evidence in a trial? Why are these attorneys so sure that LE doesn't have enough to arrest her for murder? Maybe they just aren't showing their hand yet?

Its ridiculous...NG more talk about the heavy, heavy pot use. Puhlease-- smoke a _____, eat a twinkie, take a nap. They're talking about how she may use being under the influence somehow for defense. That trail is going to be quite the show- can you even imagine the stories that Casey and Jose are cooking up?? :eek::eek::eek:

Well with her sitting in his office for 6 hours a day they have a lot of time to do some cooking.:woohoo:

I like the info but hate the arguing, I so want a resolution to this
Me too!:mad:
It's just not right that the killer of that precious little girl is all comfy & cozy at mom and dad's!:furious:

Do all moms cover, I don't think I do

I agree that TonE was a little less than lukewarm about Caylee ... the reason Caylee never stayed over (contrast with RM). I also ge the impression that he just wasn't all that into Casey and she was desperately trying to hook him.

I agree. I think TonE was not a child lover and probably could not be around Caylee. KC is so into him that she would probably do anything for him. JMHO

Apparently KC scared the guys off by using the"L" word right away....

I truly believe that the Le does not have enough evidence to charge her with murder or they would not be contacting Baez's office for Casey to talk about Caylee. Right now that is all they have is circumstantial evidence and the cannot tye Casey to Caylee yet.

Don't forget plotting the downfall of that lovely bottle of Mountain Dew...thats the only thing I ever murdered because of pot.

I killed a few bags of Cheetos. But I guarantee if she was a heavy, heavy pot user she wouldn't be out killing her daughter. She would be just chillin on the sofa.

New theory??? I've said she put Caylee in the dumpster from the beginning!

They said last week or so, the dumpster contents from Amscot were checked through GPS tracking and the dump was searched, so I do not know why that is being asked over and over again. The LOCAL REPORTER STATED THAT. I do not have a link but I am sure someone remembers that statement during the NG program. If I am wrong please correct me. I am sure I heard this on NG.

TY.

I don't know, but I doubt she qualified and I'd put good money on it never having been used as a successful defense.

There is no way the pot use is going to fly. They will have to come up with another drug that she was using.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back