Official Documents To Be Released Today

will the interviewing documents be included in this release or just the paperwork that has gone before the judge?

Probably not be seeing anything that has not been officially filed in the case. However, I think there will be a couple of surprises there in that pile.

will the interviewing documents be included in this release or just the paperwork that has gone before the judge?

Don't know, but there is also a CD full of photos as part of discovery, I want to see them NOW! none were shown yet.

Apparently they may support both the Neglect charge as well as Lying to Investigators.

I wonder why Mr. Baez would not want the docs to be released?

In case the documents implicate Casey with regards to the charges pending, he probably doesn't want them out there. Soils potential jury pools and all. :rolleyes:

Or perhaps...Christina?! As in her friend that was on the jail house phone call who also said she was with Casey and Caylee on June 12th or so?

I have been under the impression that Christina was/is Lee's girlfriend? Anyone know?

Any other locals on here that can catch a couple of 5 PM newscasts and report details? There are four stations, I can only DVR two at once plus catch one on a different TV.

I think Fox Orlando and WFTV may share different details on their 5 PM newscasts. They're all trying to scoop each other.

Christine is Casey's friend that almost made Casey go postal when she showed concern for Caylee. IT was in that phone call from jail to get Tony's number.

DVR'd From WESH 4 PM newscast:
Took drug and alcohol tests today - (she better hope she didn't drink beers over weekend!) Not positive apparently

We do drug testing with many of our clients. The ones that are most difficult are alcohol. Unless you got completely blitzed the night before, and into the wee hours of the morning, and didn't have enough time to drink fluids, you're going to test negative. Our joke is that unless you're drinking on your way to the test, you'll pass.

Live from WKMG 4 PM newscast, dominated by storm aftermath coverage:

Wow, reporter has a TON of paper in his hands. Shots of Casey going to visit her corrections officer. Good shots! She looks mad!

Casey wanted to put Caylee up for adoption (before she was born) according to a high school friend. Grandparents refused.

Some "sightings" of Caylee were disproven with videotape, no details tho - one was in Apopka.

Some info we already knew... That's it for now, there will be more in next newscast 5 PM

Wow - I posted a question to Tony Padilla asking him if he was aware the GLOBE (yes, the tabloid) published a story with information provided by a former classmate alleging the same thing (Casey wanted to put Caylee up for adoption) and a neighbor saying they heard screaming at Caylee's house. IIRC, he didn't answer the question but in fairness, he may not have seen it, it was a busy Q & A last night and today.

Former classmates name: BAILEY DICKENS

You can read part of the story here -

http://.com/category/media/

Looks like National Enquirer has something out there too ...

http://.com/2008/08/23/globe-caylee...casey-cindy-anthony-shouting-match/#more-5951

http://.com/category/media/

We do drug testing with many of our clients. The ones that are most difficult are alcohol. Unless you got completely blitzed the night before, and into the wee hours of the morning, and didn't have enough time to drink fluids, you're going to test negative. Our joke is that unless you're drinking on your way to the test, you'll pass.

Can they really get results that fast?

She had it today, between 12:30 and 3:30 and on the 5 PM newscast an OCSD rep said they were negative, or they would have reported it to the judge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back